What's new

Photo of Muslim Man Being Beaten in Delhi Riots is Reuters' India Pick in 'Pictures of Year' List

You are trying to justify this hence the negative rating.
I wasn't "justifying" anything.. look at some of the comments on this thread. Just wanted people to know this went both ways.

Who would support this kind of thing and what good has ever come out of riots and mob violence ?

You have the power to dish out these ratings but at least be fair with it, this one is a clear case of na insaafi, pls remove, thanks.

I have posted this photo a few times on the forum.

The photograph was taken on February 24, 2020, by Reuters veteran Danish Siddiqui, who along with Adnan Abidi, travelled into the heart of the riots in February.

Now those are two brave reporters. If that mob had known those two are Muslims...

:(

DR1.jpg
DR2.jpg

yep, both sides.

so that's ok for you? don't care about the core issue, the govt of India, creating mess? the one who should be more responsible is fueling all this mess by their act.
what would you say if it was a Muslim govt and passing such laws?

so that's ok for you? don't care about the core issue, the govt of India, creating mess? the one who should be more responsible is fueling all this mess by their act.
what would you say if it was a Muslim govt and passing such laws?
No, riots and disharmony are bad, as bad as it gets.

"Muslim governments" such as in the Islamic republic of Pakistan, that religious stuff is already hard coded into your constitution.

Delhi riots were a result of spillover of the anti CAA protests. The CAA itself has nothing to do with any Indian citizen, Muslim or otherwise.

Hindus got beaten and killed too.
And that makes this okay right? :cheesy:
If I had a nickel for every post using whataboutism...

P.S. don't reply...I am not really here to defend India's Muslims. Ur country, ur ppl(regardless of religion)...do as u please...I'm just pointing out the flawed logic u r using.

I wasn't "justifying" anything.. look at some of the comments on this thread. Just wanted people to know this went both ways.

Who would support this kind of thing and what good has ever come out of riots and mob violence ?

You have the power to dish out these ratings but at least be fair with it, this one is a clear case of na insaafi, pls remove, thanks.

So you want Hindus to lynch Indian Muslims and they shouldnt even defend themselves???

If Indian Muslims hit you back you say it went both ways.

Are you stupid or Just a hypocrite??

So you want Hindus to lynch Indian Muslims and they shouldnt even defend themselves???

That's the issue ,why do Muslims defend themselves around the world why can't they be one among others .
In India communal riots had been happening for the start ,both communities have done wrong and that is exploited by someone else .
Yes the incident should not have happened and the culprits should be punished under the law.

Neither stupid nor a hypocrite but are YOU insane ? When did I ever say I want Hindus to lynch Indian Muslims ?

It was planned, they had their defences set up, there were bad actors bussed in from UP allegedly.. all sorts of allegations flowing both ways.

It was an ugly incident, timed to coincide with a POTUS visit. Political vested interests (Congress, always) causes some kind of incident everytime they're not in power and there is a POTUS visiting.

That's the issue ,why do Muslims defend themselves around the world why can't they be one among others .
In India communal riots had been happening for the start ,both communities have done wrong and that is exploited by someone else .
Yes the incident should not have happened and the culprits should be punished under the law.

No where in the world do people get lynched for eating beef or transporting beef.

Every Country has problems but only one country is running pogroms like gaurakshak, love jehad, ghar wapsi etc. Even Indian Women are protesting against Indians who twist a rape incident into communal violence.

Surely you dont expect indian muslims to ban apps and claim fake victories when they get attacked like how Chinese killed 20 indian soldiers.
Neither stupid nor a hypocrite but are YOU insane ? When did I ever say I want Hindus to lynch Indian Muslims ?

It was planned, they had their defences set up, there were bad actors bussed in from UP allegedly.. all sorts of allegations flowing both ways.

It was an ugly incident, timed to coincide with a POTUS visit. Political vested interests (Congress, always) causes some kind of incident everytime they're not in power and there is a POTUS visiting.

I can understand your predicament. It wouldnt have been this bad if the muslims didnt retialiate and just took the beating, so it wouldnt have been a two way thing.

Muslims getting lynched for eating beef and transporting beef if okay.

Muslims getting thrashed for not saying Jai Shri Ram and called a puncture wala or a deshdrohi or goli maron salon ko is okay.

Indians on damage control on PDF want to spin this as a two way thing because why not. Even a rape crime is twisted into a religious riot.

Last edited:
No where in the world do people get lynched for eating beef or transporting beef.

Every Country has problems but only one country is running pogroms like gaurakshak, love jehad, ghar wapsi etc. Even Indian Women are protesting against Indians who twist a rape incident into communal violence.

Surely you dont expect indian muslims to ban apps and claim fake victories when they get attacked like how Chinese killed 20 indian soldiers.
Dude do you know how big is India ,it's one state equals to the whole Pakistan.Does it matter to the victim if he is lynched or run over or stabbed or shot for what ever reason .Nothing like this should be happening.its all wrong.

With a small country like Pakistan compared to India has so many problems problems,now add 1 billion more to Pakistan and compare you will find the difference.

Back
Top Bottom