What's new

Philippines says won't protest China actions in Spratly Islands

https://view.inews.qq.com/a/MIL2016121800891605

Newest China navy recruitment clip.

I would like to join the navy if I were still young. Phillipine is back to the right track, we will help them out in many perspective, not just lip service. Billions of investment, more hospital for drug addiction heal, and free guns for killing terrorists.

no bro. no militarization, nor trade, zero scientific. we vietnamese are spiritual people. we build temples on islands.
chua3.JPG

chua9.JPG

chua4.JPG

chua5.JPG

Guess we all want the same thing and all are very noble. Then what is the issue with China led development?
If only we kicked the undesirable foreigners out and concentrate on our scientific and spiritual island development.

Guess we all want the same thing and all are very noble. Then what is the issue with China led development?
If only we kicked the undesirable foreigners out and concentrate on our scientific and spiritual island development.
I understand what you mean but I'm afraid the time when we assisted you in spreading Chinese civilization is long gone. The world is big. Let focus on our region. If you can lead it to peace and prosperity then we will not stand in your way. As is always the case in history. As for a certain undesirable foreigner, I think he is not in the mood to leave the place for you. So I wish all the best to you in fighting with him.

I understand what you mean but I'm afraid the time when we assisted you in spreading Chinese civilization is long gone. The world is big. Let focus on our region. If you can lead it to peace and prosperity then we will not stand in your way. As is always the case in history. As for a certain undesirable foreigner, I think he is not in the mood to leave the place for you. So I wish all the best to you in fighting with him.

First of all Vietnam cannot afford to get in our way and secondly the mood of that foreigner doesn't affect China's resolve to safeguard our territory in SCS as the PLA has demonstrated recently. I wish Vietnam all the best with a peaceful development too, we Chinese have nothing against Viets. But getting in our way will only end up very badly for your country. Ms. Park is in deep sh!t, SK big enterprises are feeling the heat from Beijing, TW's economy feeling squeezed because that woman is stubborn, PH was in deep trouble and with the new president the future looks much better. Malaysia's PM knows who saved his balls so no surprise he wants even better relations with Beijing. Singapore made some stupid remarks and you saw what happened. I do not have to convince you any more now do i? For years we saw this would be the outcome and laughed at you and your brethren while you guys kept on talking BS. Lately you guys weren't laughing anymore huh? :devil: Witness the power from the Emperor of Asia, an economic behemoth with loads of huge sticks and bags filled with Gold for those who recognizes the BIG BOSS that brings peace-development to the SCS region. It would be in the best interest for VN as long VCP knows which side to pick. That unpleasant foreign power shall be dealt with by the Dragon

As for a certain undesirable foreigner, I think he is not in the mood to leave the place for you. So I wish all the best to you in fighting with him.

That's why I said "we." It needs to be a region-wide effort. Like how the PH and Malaysia have changed direction, how Japan is seeking to balance the US with Russia and how South Korea is transitioning from militarism to greater cooperation.

One step at a time and through joint effort. Inch by inch, the undesirable country needs to be pushed out. China cannot assume to be the savior. We like to see Vietnam not as merely a weal hedger, but also a player along side China, having impact on the emerging new regional dynamic.

The undesirables may not be in the mood to leave, but they were not in the mood in Korea or Vietnam, as well, nonetheless, they were pushed out.

First of all Vietnam cannot afford to get in our way and secondly the mood of that foreigner doesn't affect China's resolve to safeguard our territory in SCS as the PLA has demonstrated recently. I wish Vietnam all the best with a peaceful development too, we Chinese have nothing against Viets. But getting in our way will only end up very badly for your country. Ms. Park is in deep sh!t, SK big enterprises are feeling the heat from Beijing, TW's economy feeling squeezed because that woman is stubborn, PH was in deep trouble and with the new president the future looks much better. Malaysia's PM knows who saved his balls so no surprise he wants even better relations with Beijing. Singapore made some stupid remarks and you saw what happened. I do not have to convince you any more now do i? For years we saw this would be the outcome and laughed at you and your brethren while you guys kept on talking BS. Lately you guys weren't laughing anymore huh? :devil: Witness the power from the Emperor of Asia, an economic behemoth with loads of huge sticks and bags filled with Gold for those who recognizes the BIG BOSS that brings peace-development to the SCS region. It would be in the best interest for VN as long VCP knows which side to pick. That unpleasant foreign power shall be dealt with by the Dragon
I suggest you work on your diplomacy skill, because it sucks. your conflicts in the open and in the hidden fronts are an evidence to this. you may win by sheer military and economic power, but that is a short sighty policy, never works in the long run. as for VN, we are always for cooperation with China as seen throughout history. but we will nevr accept nor swallow arrogance and aggression with one sided benefits only for China.

That's why I said "we." It needs to be a region-wide effort. Like how the PH and Malaysia have changed direction, how Japan is seeking to balance the US with Russia and how South Korea is transitioning from militarism to greater cooperation.

One step at a time and through joint effort. Inch by inch, the undesirable country needs to be pushed out. China cannot assume to be the savior. We like to see Vietnam not as merely a weal hedger, but also a player along side China, having impact on the emerging new regional dynamic.

The undesirables may not be in the mood to leave, but they were not in the mood in Korea or Vietnam, as well, nonetheless, they were pushed out.
I think you know Henry Kissinger. he is one of few americans who knows China. but I think you don´t know the problem of perception. that is the problem when a thing is seen by two different people wth different cultural backgrounds. Ksisinger told there is a deep cultural problem beween America and China and a conflict is inevitable.

America sees the world is a perfect place, a beautiful location where all people live in harmony. but there are bad guys out there, who want to destroy peace and hamorny. if these bad guys are pushed aside (by whatever the means), the world will return to a paradise. China in constrast sees the world is in chaos. solving a problem will lay a seed to a new bigger problem. that is the reason why Zhongguo was a closed country for almost of history, accept the last 100 years when foreigners forced China to open to the outside world.

China sees America is in decline. she only needs to wait because time is on her side. such thinking makes America extremly angry. China sees her neighbors as inferior subjects. such thinking drives her neighbors to the arm of America.

I think you know Henry Kissinger. he is one of few americans who knows China. but I think you don´t know the problem of perception. that is the problem when a thing is seen by two different people wth different cultural backgrounds. Ksisinger told there is a deep cultural problem beween America and China and a conflict is inevitable.

America sees the world is a perfect place, a beautiful location where all people live in harmony. but there are bad guys out there, who want to destroy peace and hamorny. if these bad guys are pushed aside (by whatever the means), the world will return to a paradise. China in constrast sees the world is in chaos. solving a problem will lay a seed to a new bigger problem. that is the reason why Zhongguo was a closed country for almost of history, accept the last 100 years when foreigners forced China to open to the outside world.

China sees America is in decline. she only needs to wait because time is on her side. such thinking makes America extremly angry. China sees her neighbors as inferior subjects. such thinking drives her neighbors to the arm of America.

If your views - predictions are that precise Vietnam and the rest of SEA countries wouldn't be switching sides now would they. Even Kissinger was embarrassed for his arrogance in the 70s when he was in China as he was so sure China won't be accepted in the UN because USA was supporting Taiwan. As always if Viets are that smart in diplomacy and strategy you would have been a major power but VN was always in our shadow and that will not change. It's like you are claiming VN would one day surpass USA :crazy:

In fact, historically, under Confucius long peace, China's periphery was extremely peaceful and war-less compared to other regions such as the Middle East and Christendom.

Íts reported that he said they can not stop China...:enjoy:

YASAY SAYS WE ‘CANNOT STOP CHINA’ ON MILITARIZING WEST PH SEA
Posted on December 19, 2016
yasay-afp-20160709-1_A1E217B7409F43B2B79973923B517A57-620x300.jpg

Photo by Noel Celis.
Share on FacebookTweet on Twitter

The Philippines cannot stop China if it is indeed “militarizing” the Spratly Islands in the disputed West Philippine Sea, said Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) Secretary Perfecto Yasay Jr.

When asked if the DFA will issue a diplomatic protest or seek clarification from China regarding the reported “militarization” of the Spratlys, Yasay said:

“There is nothing that we can do about that now, whether or not it is being done for purposes of further militarizing these facilities that they have put up.”

“We cannot stop China at this point in time and saying do not put that up, we will continue to pursue peaceful means at which all of these can be prevented,” Yasay added.

“Let them take whatever action is necessary in the pursuit of their national interest is concerned and we will leave it at that. For the Philippines, we have our bilateral engagements with China,” Yasay said.

On December 14, a US-based think tank reported that China has apparently installed “significant” defensive weapons on artificial islands in the Spratlys.

The latest images of the Spratlys, released by the Asia Maritime Transparency Initiative (AMTI), showed a series of hexagonal structures now in place on each of 7 islets.

Íts reported that he said they can not stop China...:enjoy:

YASAY SAYS WE ‘CANNOT STOP CHINA’ ON MILITARIZING WEST PH SEA
Posted on December 19, 2016
yasay-afp-20160709-1_A1E217B7409F43B2B79973923B517A57-620x300.jpg

Photo by Noel Celis.
Share on FacebookTweet on Twitter

The Philippines cannot stop China if it is indeed “militarizing” the Spratly Islands in the disputed West Philippine Sea, said Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) Secretary Perfecto Yasay Jr.

When asked if the DFA will issue a diplomatic protest or seek clarification from China regarding the reported “militarization” of the Spratlys, Yasay said:

“There is nothing that we can do about that now, whether or not it is being done for purposes of further militarizing these facilities that they have put up.”

“We cannot stop China at this point in time and saying do not put that up, we will continue to pursue peaceful means at which all of these can be prevented,” Yasay added.

“Let them take whatever action is necessary in the pursuit of their national interest is concerned and we will leave it at that. For the Philippines, we have our bilateral engagements with China,” Yasay said.

On December 14, a US-based think tank reported that China has apparently installed “significant” defensive weapons on artificial islands in the Spratlys.

The latest images of the Spratlys, released by the Asia Maritime Transparency Initiative (AMTI), showed a series of hexagonal structures now in place on each of 7 islets.

For one thing, the Philippines is more concerned about Vietnam's militarization of fake islands.

Back
Top Bottom