What's new

Philippines Eyes Frigates From India

India getting 6 mine sweepers from SK , couple of sea landing recono air crafts from Japan and now this development with Phillipines. I think it's time for China to move out of Kashmir occupied by Pakistan.

The filipino navy is as poor as a stray, India shall give them some hard discount.

If you can't make profit from this, why you guys so eager to provide ships to filipinos? I think India goverment won't sell any ships to the Filipinos by China's concern.

You guys had failed to exploit oil at SCS, further provocation will be deemed as stuipid.

If you can't make profit from this, why you guys so eager to provide ships to filipinos? I think India goverment won't sell any ships to the Filipinos by China's concern.

It will give us tactical advantage.That's enough to make up for no gain or less gain from this deal.

You guys had failed to exploit oil at SCS, further provocation will be deemed as stuipid.[/
You guys had failed to exploit oil at
You guys had failed to exploit oil at SCS, further provocation will be deemed as stuipid.[/
You guys had failed to exploit oil at SCS, f

Keep shouting . Did you care when we asked you not to provide nuclear reactors to Pakistan ??

The filipino navy is as poor as a stray, India shall give them some hard discount.

well,atleast they wants to BUY those frigates,not like some of your friends who just wants everything on Soft Loans(in another word,begging)..

they were trying to buy Incheon Class Frigate,that means they want something mean.also,they've allocated PhP 5 Billion for buying ships.thats far more funds for similar sized country.

It will give us tactical advantage.That's enough to make up for no gain or less gain from this deal.

Keep shouting . Did you care when we asked you not to provide nuclear reactors to Pakistan ??
Nuclear reactor is not for military purpose. Sell whatever you like, it doesn't make sense in the long term. You can't make decision for Congress, you are no body.

Nuclear reactor is not for military purpose. Sell whatever you like, it doesn't make sense in the long term. You can't make decision for Congress, you are no body.

lol , I am an Indian and India is democratic country unlike you China. Here voice of people counts.

Reactors does have military implications, why are you acting so naive.

actually,it is in the hand of a nuclear power.China tried to bypass IAEA by giving Pakistan Nuclear Reactors,even when they didn't classify which reactors are for Civilian purpose and which one is for military.that means if they use those reactors for making nuclear bombs,any country who will provide them Uranium will actually help them making the nukes aka Nuclear proliferation.

thats why whole world including India is objecting this sale.

Good news, It means Philippines should get nothing in next 10 years.

Do your best to get the order,my Indian friends.

Sorry for the truth.
If talk about truth means troll,ok,I am a troller:D

This is the truth?? We already have 7000 tonne indigenously built frigates in Service.So cut the cr@p

Butt @hurt Chini troll :rolleyes:
Build one new frigate in Indian.

Shivalik-class frigate need 9 years.
Brahmaputra-class frigate need 11 years.
Kamorta-class corvette need 8 +years.(run aground)
Kora-class corvette need 8 years.
Saryu-class patrol vessel need 6 years.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom