What's new

Philippine Warship in Standoff With China Vessels

Loool Chinese think they're all that. hahaha :D

And then they have audacity to say "America should pick fights with someone of their size" loool :)

Only the brave and powerful countries invade other country but they always have to leave the country they invaded in the end ,just like your beloved Russia america had to leave afghanistan

well..you mean after being "Kicked-out"..right???because Russia practically lost Afghan war...and USA is just trying to save face..

In my opinion at this time Asian nations will joint with Philippines in this matter and at least send some warships to confronts China Navy.

peaceful country? hahahahaha you really funny bullying harassing claiming land from other countries is that peaceful?

they owned everything :))

We are a peaceful nation. We do not bully, harass nor claim land that has not been part of Chinese territory. In fact, your countries are continuing the aggressive policies of your colonial governments.

Actually, both the Chinese and Philippine side have mistakes

The mistakes of the Chinese was the fact that they're not the law in the UNCLOS, where it states that water 200 Nautical miles from the mainland is under the control of the country where it is near to. It is like going to another persons house and not follow or respect
the rules in the house. Another mistake of the Chinese was to overreact to the problem, since the water is in the EEZ of the Philippines,A Philippine soldier/army/guards has every right to arrest the Chinese, if the Chinese disagree, then they could at least tell their ambassador after proper legal actions have been taken. Third, this is somewhat a continuation of the second statement in which China is over reacting. The Philippines did send its biggest ship, but it doesn't mean that we are harassing the fishermen. If we used another ship, do you think it would make another difference?

After telling the mistakes of China, the Philippines, for me, also commuted mistakes. One is that why was the biggest ship used? Why can't they use other ships that would not look intimidating to the Chinese. Another mistake of the Philippines was that knowing the Chinese was already intimidated, they could have at least started to send smaller ships which could lower the tensions of both sides. At the start it was only 2 vs 1, now, I think its 3 vs 1 with the Hamilton Class cutter being withdrawn

I'm a Filipino and I understand that both sides don't want to look bad, I think this is normal since who the hell would want to look bad to other nations in this world? This could affect future diplomatic talks with different countries in the future. I really hope that this problem could be solved quickly so that there wouldn't be a series of other problems that could happen because of this.

In my opinion at this time Asian nations will joint with Philippines in this matter and at least send some warships to confronts China Navy.

The same day that Filipino navy chickened back, 20 Vietnam fishermen were caught by the same Filipino navy near their coast for being 'illegal fishing'. This is hilarious.

We found the island/shoal long before the formation of the Philipines as a nation and even long before their being taught to speak Spanish. And Filipino never claimed the spot in their 'constitution' in 1935 or the "Baselines Law" in 1961.

Yes, Vietnam should make a move now! China's WS-2D rockets are ready to rain down on Hanoi.

Back
Top Bottom