What's new

Pet Lion and Tigers in Pakistan

@Sarge

What have you pet?:-)

In India I don't think legally we can keep the big cats as pet. Anyways, their majesty is in full spectrum in their natural surroundings.

@Sarge

What have you pet?:-)

In India I don't think legally we can keep the big cats as pet. Anyways, their majesty is in full spectrum in their natural surroundings.

I had kept 30+ dogs so far, from when i was a little kid.
I had also kept rabbits, turtles, cat, swans, parrots, squirrel(which ran away when it got older).

Right now i dont have any :-)

If i get a chance , i would like to open an animal rescue center for Pakistani native animals including Ibex(mar khor), blind dolphin, snow leopard, wolf and asiatic lion.

how about you?

I had kept 30+ dogs so far, from when i was a little kid.
I had also kept rabbits, turtles, cat, swans, parrots, squirrel(which ran away when it got older).

Right now i dont have any :-)

If i get a chance , i would like to open an animal rescue center for Pakistani native animals including Ibex(mar khor), blind dolphin, snow leopard, wolf and asiatic lion.

how about you?

Oi .... I thought you had a Lion or something!!!:partay:

I had a lab long back .. none right now. Feed the local cat and she keeps having a litter ever so often. That is my limit. Difficult to re-locate/move around and take them along/leave them behind as required.

Oi .... I thought you had a Lion or something!!!:partay:

I had a lab long back .. none right now. Feed the local cat and she keeps having a litter ever so often. That is my limit. Difficult to re-locate/move around and take them along/leave them behind as required.

Give me a few years and i might buy a lion :P

Labs are docile and friendly, i love their caring eyes.

We have had an elephant till 2 years back.....She died and ever since our 'hatisal' is empty. Grandpa is planning to buy one elephant calf from Sonpur this year if price is okay. Lets see.

We have had an elephant till 2 years back.....She died and ever since our 'hatisal' is empty. Grandpa is planning to buy one elephant calf from Sonpur this year if price is okay. Lets see.
if you have pics to share of that elephant, it would be awesome:enjoy:

I sure hope @Sarge these majestic animals are still around in our lifetimes, the way some of these poachers and hunters are behaving is simply outrageous, a classic example the two ugly goof faced yuppies Donald jnr and Eric Trump, these guys wth their ugly cheesy smiles make me sick.Kudos
2AF709B600000578-0-image-a-2_1438268837759.jpg

@Moonlight @Zibago @The Sandman @PaklovesTurkiye

Back
Top Bottom