What's new

Peshawar's Jinnah Park — a hub of underage sex workers

Do you even know how old this sh!t is in KPK before running your mouth against PTI?

does this matter ?? just because a century old tradition ( wrong ) is there , so its not Govt responsibility to fix it ?
you are actually defending this incompetency ? seriously ? dont be so naive

does this matter ?? just because a century old tradition ( wrong ) is there , so its not Govt responsibility to fix it ?
you are actually defending this incompetency ? seriously ? dont be so naive

Who said I'm defending KP govt's incompetence in this regard? But saying that "Its Naya KPK" as if this only started happening recently after PTI took over is plain stupid.

Do you even know how old this sh!t is in KPK before running your mouth against PTI?
Why so serious?:confused: I just told what I heard from him and this thread remind me his mistake, what I said bad about PTI?

To all PTI internet warrior, report in and defend shining KPK govt,

A true fact from which we can't run and it's more prevailing in KPK. I hope KPK Govt must look into it to console poor souls and punish the culprits.
New and shining KPK

Piwidhahi adda Rawalpindi has is the true hub of such under age boy sex workers . There all you need to rent a cheap desi bed called manji in Punjabi at Rs500 and the boy for sex is provided with it to the drivers . it is a big industry there.

@Spring Onion ..you are from peshawar.. right?

Jinnah Park is more famous for couples dates (innocent dates :P) not sexual ones than what is stated in this report.

it is a family park and there is much security you cant just go and start practicing what is claimed in the report .

as far as the issue discussed or brought to light here well it is not new. gays are everywhere and somehow boy sex workers are mostly gays here.

Sadly, with the problems facing the country, issues such as these don't get much attention.

Back
Top Bottom