What's new

Peshawar Gun Market

aksingh

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hi can anyone tell me about the Peshawar Gun Market or any other gun markets in NWFP/Pakistan?
Heard AK's for 9000Rs.?? :yahoo:

Are you planning to come to India with it? Sanjay Dutt will be happy, he will have company!!!

Err What you talking about Bull, his nationality states Indian.

well currently in India on a holiday.. then pushing off to thailand to chill for a while then hopefully on again now to a university in USA .. first sikh with a double masters ;-)...

Really I thought MM singh had double masters!!!!!

Well good you've mentioned yourself you're in India. I didn't want to violate your privacy by declaring that.

I think it's safe to say aksingh is an Indian, sikh, and also quite patriotic towards India. I've seen quite a few posts by our Indian friends making double meaning statements about aksingh... Remember we usually do not condone, personal comments against our members, which applies to all.

Well good you've mentioned yourself you're in India. I didn't want to violate your privacy by declaring that.

I think it's safe to say aksingh is an Indian, sikh, and also quite patriotic towards India. I've seen quite a few posts by our Indian friends making double meaning statements about aksingh... Remember we usually do not condone, personal comments against our members, which applies to all.

Where did you see that!!!

Still up to your old tricks asim

No Adux, doing some "professional" moderation before you all start fighting with each other again.

Hi can anyone tell me about the Peshawar Gun Market or any other gun markets in NWFP/Pakistan?
Heard AK's for 9000Rs.?? :yahoo:

If you are really interested buying an AK remember if someone of offering you a price of
Rs9,000/- it is a fake one the only difference would be the range would be less, I got one for Rs 100,000/- from DI Khan in 2006, just got it delivered in USA 2 months ago. The original Ak comes with a Certificate and a serial number.

If you are really interested buying an AK remember if someone of offering you a price of
Rs9,000/- it is a fake one the only difference would be the range would be less, I got one for Rs 100,000/- from DI Khan in 2006, just got it delivered in USA 2 months ago. The original Ak comes with a Certificate and a serial number.

You bought an assault rifle? Why?
I thought they didn't allow people to own assault rifles in the US...

quite right sir, there are so many different qualities here....the prices ranging from Rs.10,000 upto Rs.65,000(or more).

an AK for Rs.9000 will definitely be a fake.

You bought an assault rifle? Why?
I thought they didn't allow people to own assault rifles in the US...

My collection starts from Guns from 1865 to 1980. For hunting I use other Guns but for my collection I was missing AK, Yes you are right they dont allow it in the US, Only Ex military personal can keep one as a show case if the have a permit which I have. In the 70s and 80s we could transport guns in Commercial Airlines but not now, So now I use C-130 for it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom