What's new

Peshawar Airport under attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with Pakistanis today is that most of us are too involved with pride. And this pride of the past is what holds all of us back. What your so-so relative did or who they were, is such an important thing for us that we start to get delusional.

Yes, you may be related to so and so and he may have done wonderful things, but he didn't do it by just day-dreaming of his grandfather or his 'people'. We as a people need to be proactive and take matters into our own hands.

I respect the bhartis for one thing. They were slaves for a thousand years. However, instead of dwelling on their slavery, they tried to look forward instead of back and look where they are today. Then look at us. All we do is dwell on the past, and don't try to look at the present or even future.

Pride is a great thing to have, but if overdone it is also poison.

If you want your children to be proud of you, then take the initiative to improve yourself and your country.

Imran bhai app se baat karke acha laga.... kam az kam do teen thanks to badh gaye.. :rofl:

Sone challa Allah Hafiz

to mery bhai rozana aya kero roz thanks deen gay.hum to 5 saal se yeheen hai or yehi ker rahy hain :lol:

to mery bhai rozana aya kero roz thanks deen gay.hum to 5 saal se yeheen hai or yehi ker rahy hain :lol:

main to aap se bhi purana member hoon :P liken aap pehchante nahi.. aor mojhe to kichwe ke speed se jana acha lagta hai :lol:

main to aap se bhi purana member hoon :P liken aap pehchante nahi.. aor mojhe to kichwe ke speed se jana acha lagta hai :lol:
double ID?:angel: nhhhhhhhhiiiiiii thakur sahab aysa nhi ho saktaaaaaaaaaaaaa:cry:

I sometimes go to BR (Barking Rascals) Forum's thread about Pakistan. There are really sick-minded people out there, just using that forum to malign Pakistan and Islam. Strangely no one even has a post about the Peshawar terror attack, just because terrorists failed and Pakistan Air Force remained safe. Otherwise always they really go jubilant over such terror strikes against Pakistan. My point is to those liberals who blame Pakistan Army to create hatred against Indians, have they ever questioned such fanatics across border also. Extremism in India is much worst compared to Pakistan.

I sometimes go to BR (Barking Rascals) Forum's thread about Pakistan. There are really sick-minded people out there, just using that forum to malign Pakistan and Islam. Strangely no one even has a post about the Peshawar terror attack, just because terrorists failed and Pakistan Air Force remained safe. Otherwise always they really go jubilant over such terror strikes against Pakistan. My point is to those liberals who blame Pakistan Army to create hatred against Indians, have they ever questioned such fanatics across border also. Extremism in India is much worst compared to Pakistan.

Peshwar attack was discussed on BR, these days they don't pay that much attention to such attacks because these kinds of attacks have become a norm in Pakistan.

barking rascals .. good name for the vermin on that site I often visit that place to see the true colours of bhartis , it helps in keeping alive the hatred against India :) also most of the afghan forums aren't any different than bharati forums

not only are they quiet on that Bharat forum, there was no coverage on this attack on any major news network , they are suspiciously quiet , same on long war journal

@orangzaib there no US training involved. this was totally Pakistan Army operations yes there is too many question raised against US after karma base attack......yes you are sitting in US speaks what most US speaks we do not care. Now Pakistan is considering that US is our friend or..........

MY man.....you should consider your national security priorities yourself. I think the US has said it and everyone else too. Problem is, when your gov't is run by the aid money....expect the US to have influence on what it likes and doesn't like in Pakistan. That's just the name of the game. I can't get a home mortgage from a bank and not agree to their terms and conditions. So....get on your feet, create a modern and tolerant Pakistan and run towards the success both economically and financially. The terrorism and everything else will start to end when there is education, jobs and basic living needs are available. Take a look at Malaysia and Turkey...they don't have these issues....because their people are better of economically and financially.

Last edited by a moderator:
@orangzaib in you above satements or opinion you are agreeing with me. we wants freedom from shedow of US. only one example we want gas pipeline from iran .....why US has lots of concerns...have you answar???
regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom