What's new

Peshawar Airport being renamed to Bacha Khan Airport

If you think people who fought for Independence and made huge scarifies were stupid , i could only feel sorry for you.

Your father of the nation was great and unique . He gave you pakistan , congratulation,good for you.

PS:You'll be surprised to know how many Indians thank Mr Jinaah for the creation of Pakistan.
dear there is way of success and qaid e azam select best way ,we don't care what indians think abut him because its not our problem .he done it for us thats it.

JANA!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

nehru kho khazane dressing kawi..surkhi powder aur zanana kapre chawal wala freedom fighter nashe ke de

Many of your famous hindu leaders including nehru were not only smoking pipes but also share some physical traits too . Gandhi supported britishers too even supported world war too. so you dont have any moral high ground to open your mouth against our Great Jinnah atleast he was not a gay unlike Nehru

I don't know how can you be so sure that Nehru was gay ?? Inside information ??;)

Coming to " at least " , At least Our society isn't for famous for "Bacha Bazzi "??:woot:

according to biographers and people with whom he interacted, he had gay tendencies....i read that he was even an occasional cross-dresser and wore lipstick

but oh well, everyone has their 'preferences'

i emailed someone i know in the CAA....he told me of no solid plans to rename the airport. Seems people are making bigger fuss about it. I sure hope the name remains as is.

I think we have more important matters to attend than to rename an airport.
Are these politicians morons or what?
We have more pressing issues to deal with. Don't chair a meeting over this, waste of time.

Islamabad airport is also renamed after our corrupt ex-leader.

Clearly shows that these leaders are everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

What's the reason to rename yet another airport? It's time wasting and costs unneccessary funds..

How many of you know that Bacha khan was a recipient of India's top most civilian award , Bharat Ratna ??:):)

He got posthumously it in the year 1947.

I know, and even did mention it here in a post. How much more can our ANP do to show they are totally against pakistan?

according to biographers and people with whom he interacted, he had gay tendencies....i read that he was even an occasional cross-dresser and wore lipstick

but oh well, everyone has their 'preferences'

i emailed someone i know in the CAA....he told me of no solid plans to rename the airport. Seems people are making bigger fuss about it. I sure hope the name remains as is.

But the issue was going to be brought up in senate.

When the Indian Assembly accepted the partition plan, Bacha Khan said to Gandhi, ' you have thrown us to the wolves'

After losing half of the country and suffering an utterly humiliating defeat the ineffable amount of arrogance and ignorance is still prevailing.

First of all thanks for preserving my last post and anybody who reads it with an unprejudicded mind will not find an iota of racism in this post.

Having said that, I am not surprised if you call Qayyum Kashmiri sher e Sarhad. Killing more then 500 Pashtuns within half an hour is one hell of an achievement, it makes him a strong candidate for nishan e haider.

Is there any evidence you can present to prove that Badshah Khan is considered traitor by Pakhtuns and he represented only his tribe? I know you have thrown these lines just for the sake of argumnet and have hardly any idea what you are talking about, but still some excerpts from a reliable book in support of your allegations are much appreciated.

sorry for getting your posts deleted, that was necessary to remind you that this is PAKistan, and preserving your post was to make sure everyone is reminded of your kind, that is why I replied to your post first and then reported.... if you like your post that much you may take a print out, cut my reply and get it framed and place it in your room...

it is enough said that pakhtons were never turned towards commuisism/atheistism in general, and that it was only bacha's tribe that was mainly effected by it.

sorry for getting your posts deleted, that was necessary to remind you that this is PAKistan, and preserving your post was to make sure everyone is reminded of your kind, that is why I replied to your post first and then reported.... if you like your post that much you may take a print out, cut my reply and get it framed and place it in your room...

it is enough said that pakhtons were never turned towards commuisism/atheistism in general, and that it was only bacha's tribe that was mainly effected by it.

There is actually no reason to remind those who frequent this website that "this is Pakistan". Where else do you see such a large assemblage of whining hypocrites, petty jingoes and irrational people who seem to be completely incongnizant of how utterly detached they are from reality? You failed to provide any reliable evidence to back up your claim - not that I was really anticipating a sensible reply from you.

Back
Top Bottom