What's new

Pervez Hoodbhoy's Secular Delusion

Because logic: can two lions coexist in the same den?

Can two superpowers coexist?

Can two stars coexist in the same galaxy?

LOGIC my friend, you are not using your LOGIC. No wonder you fell for the most irrational ideology of Liberal secularism.

You do the same when you complain about the state of Pakistan which is exists precisely because of Western Liberal Secular domination. So you're proving my point when you complain about the current state of affairs in Pakistan which are direct & indirect consequences of the Liberal secular order.

Who disputed science's accuracy in the material observable world?

But what you are doing, applying science as a religion to humans who are more than just material, is what leads to mass genocides like in your Atheist paradise of Soviet Russia and Communist China.

Man-made morality is a social construc . But morality based on God's message and His Messenger is not a social construct.

This is why God given morality tells us having sex with animals is HARAM.

Whereas your man-made Liberal morality makes sex with animals legal and permissable.

Do you see the difference? I hope you will use your logic :)

1. Actually, yes, lmao. Two lions do coexist in the same den.
Two superpowers can also coexist in a region, example is Russia and China.
And two stars do also coexist in the same galaxy, they're called double star systems.

And we're talking about something which is intelligent, you can't equate a 'God' to something as stupid as a lion, or to something as inanimate as a star.

Logically speaking, two 'Gods' can indeed exist cooperatively, or non cooperatively. Both scenarios can exist and 'logically' are plausible. And this is the issue with this belief, and lack of rigority in it.

2. Pakistan is not here as a result of secular, or liberal, domination. For nearly the entirety of its history, its people, its law, and its narrative has been heavily influenced by religion.

3. Morality is a social construct and used to keep an order of stability in a society. Morality defined by religion, is applicable to each individual who believes in it. My question is that why must we force the much-more restrictive religious defintion of morality on each person.

Is society culture economic and politics are not part of life style. I used the term life style specificaly.

So if i being blunt if your daughter or sister want to mary another girl then state cannot intervene and mr. Hoobhoy is the right person to decide that?

Sorry but if your mother is living with his boy friend rather than your father then state must nit intervene coz it is the reason of our poor economy.

Hurr Durr, sorry to be blunt but if your mother or sister sleeps with me, will you kill her in the name of honour?

I have a question?
Is islam free in Pakistan?

Free? It's for sale unfortunately. Politicians use it for power, people use it to kill and justify, law uses it to jail an innocent person for a decade, and saints use it to gather and carry money.

No, it's not free. It's being used.

Islam isn't, and never will be the culprit, but it will appear to seem so as long as people like those mentioned keep appearing, and the general public keeps on having stark opinions on science and hating other minority communities, and as long as terrorist organizations keep on claiming to follow Islam.

These are not a random result. Something is not right in the environment if that's what they're going into. And this will reflect, obviously, badly on Islam.

So now atleast u agree that islam is not the culprit. The actual culprit is something else. That actual culprit is lack of education and understanding of islam.

Adopt islam and half of problem will be sorted out automatically including but not limited to justice system, merit, bribery, social equillibirim.

1. Actually, yes, lmao. Two lions do coexist in the same den.
Two superpowers can also coexist in a region, example is Russia and China.
And two stars do also coexist in the same galaxy, they're called double star systems.

And we're talking about something which is intelligent, you can't equate a 'God' to something as stupid as a lion, or to something as inanimate as a star.

Logically speaking, two 'Gods' can indeed exist cooperatively, or non cooperatively. Both scenarios can exist and 'logically' are plausible. And this is the issue with this belief, and lack of rigority in it.

2. Pakistan is not here as a result of secular, or liberal, domination. For nearly the entirety of its history, its people, its law, and its narrative has been heavily influenced by religion.

3. Morality is a social construct and used to keep an order of stability in a society. Morality defined by religion, is applicable to each individual who believes in it. My question is that why must we force the much-more restrictive religious defintion of morality on each person.

Hurr Durr, sorry to be blunt but if your mother or sister sleeps with me, will you kill her in the name of honour?

Yes offcourse. I will kill her and kill u.

But on contrary u will accept your sister sleeping with someone else.

Its not honor killing but death penalty as per islamic law for married and lashes for unmarried

Free? It's for sale unfortunately. Politicians use it for power, people use it to kill and justify, law uses it to jail an innocent person for a decade, and saints use it to gather and carry money.

No, it's not free. It's being used.
Polititions that use had never obtained any power window to apply it.
People are not living under it so they are not killing due to it.
It's just a decorative instrument in our law.
So how it is for sale....

Seculars have had a long chance in Pakistan. Other than Zia and the present government, we have had one secular government after another since Jinnah passed away.

It's time to give a different approach a try - but the secular liberals are foaming at the mouth and won't let the Islamic Republic of Pakistan be Islamic!

Back
Top Bottom