What's new

pervaiz rasheed maybe arrested by army act.

ali_raza

Reaction score
IMG_1738.PNG

Perveiz Rasheed, Khuaja Asif and two more beaurocrates will give their souls for the crime. Nawaz will save her daughter and himself - a fair deal from Mian shareef's prespective.
this mofo is already out.

IMG_1740.PNG

Nothing is happening ... No one is getting arrested ? Who will arrest chaudhry nisar ?

Today bilal auntyy had a heated speech against arrest of dr asim ... That too in english and sayying that terrorist are not being arrested ...

These traitors have already started international campaign against our armed forces and tmboth NS and PPP are giving clear message that its army which is sheltering terrorists and if you help us against army we will hand our all Pakistan to you in plate and you can spread all your voilence ...

I wonder when will we cross the mental barrier of nabbing the big fishes? We are too reluctant to do that and this plays into national psychology at international level too. Too reluctant to act big.

Perveiz Rasheed, Khuaja Asif and two more beaurocrates will give their souls for the crime. Nawaz will save her daughter and himself - a fair deal from Mian shareef's prespective.
No one gives his soul when they will be apprehended they will tell the whole truth the this traitor goon will also be implicated and i hope hanged :)

so he was right looks like govt is getting a taste of their own medicine
another day belongs to pindi boys :cheers:

mak.PNG

No one gives his soul when they will be apprehended they will tell the whole truth the this traitor goon will also be implicated and i hope hanged :)

Ameen to that

how I wish it were true that these B....should were hanged or shot on site but unfortunately no action only BS i believe it if they are dead

Last edited:
Guys can anyone tell me what did pervaiz rasheed do ? why will he get fired ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom