What's new

Per Capita Foreign Aid Received By Countries

Sorry to stop your show, but India is still the number 1 country receiving bheek from around the world.
Link

Also, Pakistan doesn't even fall in the top 10 of the bhikaris.
That was before 2004. We stopped taking aid in 2004. Now we are net donors. We give more aid than we take.

You certainly are not aware about the recent e-brawl over a thread where @Muji.Iqbal @ThunderCat were repeatedly spewing BS about poverty and aid, so the thread was created, in response to them.

Other than that, we are doing much better, no need for exaggerations.
I am not here to watch "internet fighting" and Indian trollism. Launching a thread because your testicle has been knocked out of shape is an Indian specialty. You are on a Pakistani defence forum - your own nation cant produce a forum for you global warriors to be entertained on and come on here to start a thread insinuating India is a superpower and takes little or no aid? Get a grip boy and dont pull the wool over people eyes.

Poverty exists everywhere - to start a thread on PDF insinuating your country receives more aid than incredible India is pathetic trend Indians specialize in.

Launching a thread because your testicle has been knocked out of shape is an Indian specialty.
It’s more like launching a thread for those delusional fools who - after finding out that 90% of beggars in Arab countries are Pakistanis - start claiming that India recieved more aid than Pakistan; when the reality is exact opposite.

And the sad part is, no Pakistani member on this forum is sane enough to correct those fools. If you think about it. I’ve opened this thread on humanitarian grounds to help those suffering from denial and imaginary feel -good theories.

You are welcome 😊

Indonesia receiving aids???

Never heard of it.

Does it have any impact on my life and other people's lives here?

Nope.

The aids are more likely to serve the political interest of foreign countries by controlling our politics instead of improving our people's living standard.

Basically, it's BS!

We should kick all of them instead.

Poverty exists everywhere - to start a thread on PDF insinuating your country receives more aid than incredible India is pathetic trend Indians specialize in.
I guess you haven’t seen threads opened by some friends to compare the size and girth of a part of male anatomy. It is generally started every alternate month. Mostly by your countrymen.

It’s is just around the corner.

The world needs to focus on providing china maximum aid for the Tibetans and their spirituality. Then the Chinese can take that money and use it to buy something useful like a theme park or golf course instead :)

Sorry to stop your show, but India is still the number 1 country receiving bheek from around the world.
Link

Also, Pakistan doesn't even fall in the top 10 of the bhikaris.

$4 billion for a $2.5 trillion economy is a trivial amount

Back
Top Bottom