What's new

People's Daily: Is India dumping Optical Fibres in China ???

AADHAAR

Reaction score
China starts anti-dumping probe into optical fibers from India - People's Daily Online

China starts anti-dumping probe into optical fibers from India

China's Ministry of Commerce (MOC) announced Wednesday that it has launched an anti-dumping investigation into single-mode optical fibers imported from India.

The investigation has been launched in response to a petition filed by the domestic industry, according to a statement posted on the MOC's website.

The MOC will investigate whether Indian companies have sold single-mode optical fibers at an artificially low price in China and damaged Chinese businesses.

The investigation is expected to last for one year, but it may be extended to Feb. 14, 2015, according to the statement.

Single-mode optical fibers are mainly used in high-rate and long-distance transmissions for TV cables and Internet networks.

Why they want to probe??? May be they had a taste of their own medicine.....

what if India also probe every cheap crapy goods of China then ?

I didn't even know India exported optical fibres to china ... and that too, so that chinese manufacturers start crying "too cheap" !!!

what if India also probe every cheap crapy goods of China then ?
i feel very happy everytime i see such words from Indian members,never grown up.
you should know in India more than half of the anti-dumping probes are on Chinese goods.
I didn't even know India exported optical fibres to china ... and that too, so that chinese manufacturers start crying "too cheap" !!!
China,the biggest manufacture and exporter country can beat any opponent in fair condition.so that we are the one who dislike trade war most.we keep too much dollars at home which a big headache for us so that we buy as many as we can from others if cheaper or better than our own no matter if they are dumping.
but our bottom line is that our trade partner doesnt do stupid things such as setting obstacles to our goods.you will find everytime we probe just a warning to the stupid guys.
India,with tiny manufacture, sure no matter the probe is about any kind of goods,we can not hurt it much,because it's exporting scale is near ZERO.but enough for us to send a warning.
sorry to tell the truth which may hurt some kindly and wise indians.but you can take some right actions to help your country only after you know that ...so ,peace.

^^^ So you mean that India is exporting optic fibres to china "unfairly" ... in other words "too cheap" !!!

And how in the world does this benefit India .... ?

Damn.... we should increase the price, if china feels that it is "too low" !!!!

^^^ So you mean that India is exporting optic fibres to china "unfairly" ... in other words "too cheap" !!!

And how in the world does this benefit India .... ?

Damn.... we should increase the price, if china feels that it is "too low" !!!!

read my words again,the root of the case is India cook too many obstacles to our goods.so we had to give a warning,you fiber is just the unlucky!nothing ELSE about it.
go Google how we stop euro from to do stupid things to ours solar products. do you also believe Europe wine cheaper than ours?

read my words again,the root of the case is India cook too many obstacles to our goods.so we had to give a warning,you fiber is just the unlucky!nothing ELSE about it.
go Google how we stop euro from to do stupid things to ours solar products. do you also believe Europe wine cheaper than ours?

won't it be smarter to buy all the optical fibre cheaply ....

Unrelated but Japan practices the most sophisticated type of protectionism. Their system should be studied.

won't it be smarter to buy all the optical fibre cheaply ....
be mature please ,our optical fiber production in one year is more than your total of your whole history

be mature please ,our optical fiber production in one year is more than your total of your whole history

So, what? .. but your optical fibre is costly (.. so your manufacturers complain).

1. Do you mean that chinese manufacturers cannot produce at low cost .. and are uncompetitive to Indian production?

or

2. That Indian manufacturers "enjoy" making losses, by selling to china below the manufacturing cost?

or

3. Chinese manufacturers are just too greedy ... making profits, but don't want to reduce price when they sell to chinese customers ?

Why don't the chinese manufacturers simply reduce their own price... and match what Indian manufacturers are offering to customers in china?

Back
Top Bottom