What's new

People of Fata-origin put under surveillance in Pindi division

This is the type of action that those who are seeking discord in Pakistan will most certainly welcome, it is part of their agenda to increase tensions between the various ethnicities in our nation, we should do all we can to avoid these actions as they will not enhance peace nor security.
@Zibago
What else do you expect from baboon the only thing they know is corruption and ethno-nationalism

Where are the constitutional lawyers on this???????
Doing mujra for chudo butt the jag punjabi jag goon

پرویزخٹک کرپشن کےبادشاہوں کیخلاف احتجاج کرےتوسقوط ڈھاکہ جیسےحالات پیداکرنیکا الزام
جبکہ گنجے بین الصوبائی محبت وبھائی چارےکےپمفلٹ بانٹ رہےہیں

Only baboon leagi beghairat taghays support this @RealNapster @Fawad Masīd @Spring Onion
We must raise awareness on this topic so stupid baboons are forced to reverse this dangerous development

پرویزخٹک کرپشن کےبادشاہوں کیخلاف احتجاج کرےتوسقوط ڈھاکہ جیسےحالات پیداکرنیکا الزام

Only baboon leagi beghairat taghays support this @RealNapster @Fawad Masīd @Spring Onion
We must raise awareness on this topic so stupid baboons are forced to reverse this dangerous development
Absolutely, this is going to end in a mess, terrible decision, a decision I have been fearing for long.Kudos

Absolutely, this is going to end in a mess, terrible decision, a decision I have been fearing for long.Kudos
Baboons are willing to break Pakistan if that hides their incompetence

Interesting....

Targeting a group of people from a particular region. I am sure the policemen rounding off Pashtoons will know the difference between one from Fata and KPK. This looks like a recipe for success. Kudos to Sharifs for implementing such plan.

Being an Indian, I can only pray that he gets more of such wonderful ideas.

Mujhe to yeh samjh nahi aa rahi k yeh Gunjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjja itni dolat abar main lay jaye ga kia?

agar aulaad k liye bhi chorni hay tab bhi iss k beetay to iss qadar phelay howay jism rkhtay hain k lagta hay panj chay saal main heart attack unko bhi ho jaye ga.

these baboons are ready to lick Indian assholes for business even.

Mujhe to yeh samjh nahi aa rahi k yeh Gunjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjja itni dolat abar main lay jaye ga kia?

agar aulaad k liye bhi chorni hay tab bhi iss k beetay to iss qadar phelay howay jism rkhtay hain k lagta hay panj chay saal main heart attack unko bhi ho jaye ga.

these baboons are ready to lick Indian assholes for business even.
The ganji chiti bandris represent khizer hayat tiwana mentality they will sell their souls to protect their ill gotten wealth his sons look like basi aloos

The ganji chiti bandris represent khizer hayat tiwana mentality they will sell their souls to protect their ill gotten wealth his sons look like basi aloos
honestly speaking if one has tons of trillions and still looks fugly then it is a shame

my opinion is little changed now, racical profiling for surveillance (of all ethnic groups) should be allowed. if people of a specific region are involve in terrorism or any other heinous crime they should be subject of suspesion..

If other provinces want to profile Punjabis for a valid heinous reason i.e backed by stats which is directly related to betterment of Pakistan, i have no problem.. Do it right now.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom