What's new

‘People in Kashmir, Egypt both fighting for rights’

Those Kashmiris were the Bakerwals and Gujjars and even today they strongly support India so much so that a long standing Gujjar demand is to create a separate Gujjar regiment in the Indian Army. You can safely say that it is the religiously brainwashed folks from the Valley under the tutelage of the old man Geelani or the Hurriyat who engage in stone-throwing competitions or the Azaadi sloganeering or even better the Kashmir banega Pakistan rants.

Yes, but the old man has one leg in the grave.

And second on a banana peel. ;)

Ek dhakka aur do..... (Just a li'l push). ;)

Actually there is a mischievous school of thought which says that the old hag Geelani is on GoI payroll. A leader can't be that stupid.

Shhh. This is the biggest national secret of them all.

Don't let this masterpiece of Kautilyan coups out on an open forum. ;)

what a stupid post. I am asking my Allah SWT to give them strength, resilience & persistence. Whether I mention it or not wont change the ground realities in Kashmir --which -- regardless of the brutal war being waged on them by the occupational forces (sissies) -- are still more in our favour and always have been.

Allahu Akbar = God is the Greatest. Which is something I say every morning, at lunch, at dinner and before I go to sleep --and not just when I post opinions or articles pertaing to Kashmir.

thanks for voicing your concerns; however they are baseless and unfounded.

regards.

Allahu Akbar. Kashmir Zindabad.

A sissie army is one with no guts to fight a war lest past mass surrender reaccur, hence they brainwash their own illierate population and use them as cannon fodder while feeling all mighty and honorable.

Hence can I request you not to resort to childish name calling?

A sissie army is one with no guts to fight a war lest past mass surrender reaccur, hence they brainwash their own illierate population and use them as cannon fodder while feeling all mighty and honorable.

Hence can I request you not to resort to childish name calling?

You actually care what they call especially when their high and mighty army is considering talks with TTP, YET AGAIN ??

Government opens peace talks with local Taliban

Back
Top Bottom