What's new

People chanting CHOR CHOR on shahbaz sharif at masjid e nabvi

Read what I wrote properly.
Your not suppose to raise your voice in Masjid E Nabwi no matter what!
Take your political tantrums outside the blessed city of Madinah.
Imam Malik R.A. would walk barefooted in Madinah out of his adab for Rasulullah (ﷺ). Where is the adab of these people for Rasulullah (ﷺ)?

Can u point me to any hadees that aska not to raise voice in masjid nabwi or madinah?? For u raising voice is beadabi, for me rubbing taweez and other stuff on walls od masjid is beadabi. Imam malik may have done that but do u follow imam malik?

Neutral ko bhi sath le jatey:

279221098_2415035118643750_208591994807870443_n.jpg

These rulers are hard-core munafiqeen (hypocrites). They are in Mecca and Medina to show people how pious they are. Instead they were humiliated.

In reality they are enemies of Islam. They are friends of the enemies of Islam. They are looters, criminals, murderers, rapists, bribe takers, buyers of judges.

The Quran has some of the harshest criticism for the munafiqeen of Medina. The Prophet (PBUH) even destroyed a mosque built by them.

It’s a huge provocation to Muslims to see these munafiqeen roaming around Islam’s holy places. It’s intolerable.

They should be banned from appearing in the Kaaba if peace is to be preserved.

Read what I wrote properly.
Your not suppose to raise your voice in Masjid E Nabwi no matter what!
Take your political tantrums outside the blessed city of Madinah.
Imam Malik R.A. would walk barefooted in Madinah out of his adab for Rasulullah (ﷺ). Where is the adab of these people for Rasulullah (ﷺ)?

I urge you to get your facts right. THIS DID NOT HAPPEN INSIDE THE MOSQUE ! It happened on the walk-way kilometres away. In saying that in your view, IS IT OK FOR SERVING CRIMINALS, MURDERERS AND RAPISTS TO GO TO KIBLA AND ROOZA-E-RASUL? IS THIS HOW WE PRESERVE "SANCTIFICATION" OF KIBLA AND MEDINA?

power of demagoguery over actual work on the ground.
Mixing Politics with religion is a very bad combination.

In Islam, politics and Religion go hand in hand. We are not hindus.

Mishkat al-Masabih 744

As-Sa'ib b. Yazid said that when he was sleeping in the mosque a man threw a pebble at him, and when he looked he saw that it was ‘Umar b. al-Khattab, who said, “Go and bring me these two men.” He brought them and ‘Umar asked them what tribe they belonged to, or what place they came from. On their replying that they belonged to at-Ta’if, he said, “If you had belonged to Medina I would have given you a beating for raising your voices in the mosque of God’s Messenger.
Bukhari transmitted it.

I’m a pti supporter but Islam is greater then pti so keep politics out of Masjid E Nabwi

Let's be clear here. It's not about PTI but it IS about islam. In fact, in islam, religion & politics go together. These ppl are thieves & munafiqs. They blatantly violate islamic teachings, create fasaad & have destroyed the country in the process. That's why these ppl are protesting.

That being said, you are correct. Thank you for showing me the hadith. Yes, they should've done this outside at least.

Last edited:
Can u point me to any hadees that aska not to raise voice in masjid nabwi or madinah?? For u raising voice is beadabi, for me rubbing taweez and other stuff on walls od masjid is beadabi. Imam malik may have done that but do u follow imam malik?

This may help answer a bit. But that particular instance it was not to raise you voice over the Prophet (SAW)‘a voice. It may be extended to his mosque as well.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom