What's new

Pentagon, Chinese analysts agree US can’t win in Taiwan Strait - US mulls ‘scorched earth’ strategy for Taiwan instead of defense

If Taiwan will NOT fight then "game over" for sure. American intervention is contingent upon what Taiwan can do.
Taiwan has more than enough fifth columns

0931406046-1.jpg

203.jpg

Last edited:
The US as of right now has the capacity to fight off China AND another war at the same time and win both.
I am sorry if this fact hurts anyone's feelings but it is a fact.
Lets see what the future holds but as of right now, this is true.
Like fight China and Russia at the same time and win, keep deludional American fanboy.

If Taiwan will NOT fight then "game over" for sure. American intervention is contingent upon what Taiwan can do.

Both Russia and Ukraine have tanks that cannot survive in engagements - this problem has compelled both countries to over-rely upon artillery pieces for battlefield gains. Artillery ammo is in very high demand in this war, therefore. Americans will have to ramp up its production of artillery ammo in response. And this is the plan now.

I think there is good chance that US will intervene militarily no matter what Taiwan does in confrontation or war with China. US just wants to put a big country like China down to keep its hegemony in the Asia Pacific. Besides, Biden has said three times that US will intervene militarily in Taiwan. It would be foolish for Chinese military to rule out such possibility.

Like fight China and Russia at the same time and win, keep deludional American fanboy.
put your money where your mouth is and invade Taiwan RIGHT NNOW!
What is stopping you?

The US as of right now has the capacity to fight off China AND another war at the same time and win both.
I am sorry if this fact hurts anyone's feelings but it is a fact.
Lets see what the future holds but as of right now, this is true.

Love the expert opinion from people that’s out of touch with reality.

Why?
Taiwan has never lost to the communist party.
Why don't we Pakistan to the community party as well?
Also, have you ever lived in China?
I have, I would not wish it on anyone.
This is the same thing westerners/atheists say about Muslim countries, especially about Muslim women.

If Chinese are happy living that lifestyle, then it's not the concern of foreigners. Their culture is very different to yours and they have different tolerance levels and governance beliefs.

I don't think China wants to take back a destroyed Taiwan, this is why China didnt' take back Hong kong decades earlier until 1997. China has patience.
China should not be baited into a conflict. This is exactly what the adversary wants.
China should wait. Develop its own Chip industry. Develop Quantum Computing and communications.
Enhance and modernize its forces. Apply them in some theatres so that it garners some real world experience.
Develop a strong nuclear triad to avoid direct US conflict.
Establish a stronger local economy that is locally based so it can avoid shocks to its economy when sanctions come. Align with raw material sources from Africa and Russia. All the while driving to Taiwan the inevitability of unification. Provide Taiwan with a face saving way of reunification. Perhaps a 20-30 year One Country - 2 systems approach. If that fails then start with a naval blockade - not an attack on the Island. Establish logistics and comms only via China so Island begins to realize the futility of independence and expectation that someone will come save them.
Attacking Taiwan or killing its population is an emotional play that will hurt China over the long term.
The above model gives everyone a face saving way to accept the inevitable.

This is the same thing westerners/atheists say about Muslim countries, especially about Muslim women.

If Chinese are happy living that lifestyle, then it's not the concern of foreigners. Their culture is very different to yours and they have different tolerance levels and governance beliefs.
How do you know they are happy?
No poles are allowed to be taken in China.

Love the expert opinion from people that’s out of touch with reality.
Take over Taiwan right now then.

We will reunite with Taiwan at the right time whether you US like it or not.
So you can't do it right now.
My point is proven.

My point is proven.

Trust me American fanboy, 90% of Chinese are happy with how China is governed. China is a prospering country country that is getting stronger each year. All the while having an independent foreign policy. China also has military leaders that are loyal to China, not fanboying America.

My point is proven.
Are totally ignorant or sleeping about situation in China, agencies both outside and inside China have taken polls on Chinese on their opinions about Chinese gov, society and living from time to time.

Are totally ignorant or sleeping about situation in China, agencies both outside and inside China have taken polls on Chinese on their opinions about Chinese gov, society and living from time to time.
Link?
Were they antonymous poles?

Trust me American fanboy, 90% of Chinese are happy with how China is governed. China is a prospering country country that is getting stronger each year. All the while having an independent foreign policy. China also has military leaders that are loyal to China, not fanboying America.
But I don't trust you. I only trust evidence.

Link?
Were they antonymous poles?

But I don't trust you. I only trust evidence.
If you paid attention to what is going on in China from reliable sources, you can find such reports on China no problem, I am not going to spoon feed you all the info, you can look up.

Last edited:
If you paid attention to what is going on in China from reliable sources, you can find such reports on China no problem, I am not going to spoon feed you all the info, you can look up.

State run media of a repressive state saying everyone is happy?
SHOCKING!
Second article published in 2020, at the start of the corona virus.
How are these people feeling about China now.... oh right....

You are making the claims, it is your responsibility to spoon feed us your evidence.
Otherwise I can say "You like to be intimate with goats, everyone must believe me but it's not my responsibility to spoon feed everyone with proof of you being intimate with goats."

State run media of a repressive state saying everyone is happy?
SHOCKING!
Second article published in 2020, at the start of the corona virus.
How are these people feeling about China now.... oh right....

You are making the claims, it is your responsibility to spoon feed us your evidence.
Otherwise I can say "You like to be intimate with goats, everyone must believe me but it's not my responsibility to spoon feed everyone with proof of you being intimate with goats."
Dont talk nonsense, you are a grown up. All the two polls are conducted by agencies Harvard and Ipso in the US, are you that dumb that you cant tell the sources in the report.

Back
Top Bottom