What's new

Peer Baba Made 300 Women Pregnant

this talk show host is a sexual predator himself maybe.....with evidence he could have contacted the police...no need for making noise and that too in Ramadan....therki type people from across the border and in dubai tune...not good to watch such or dicuss such issues in Ramadan...

coming to topic...women are equally responsible..they were not kids that they dident knew what is good or bad...
i think the figure of 300 is exagerated.....culd be 3 or 30....looks like a potential typo to me

this talk show host is a sexual predator himself maybe.....with evidence he could have contacted the police...no need for making noise and that too in Ramadan....therki type people from across the border and in dubai tune...not good to watch such or dicuss such issues in Ramadan...

coming to topic...women are equally responsible..they were not kids that they dident knew what is good or bad...
i think the figure of 300 is exagerated.....culd be 3 or 30....looks like a potential typo to me

they have video of 27 incidents and the Peer himself claimed this is all he has done. But the media is reporting 300 for perhaps other reasons not mentioned in the video.

Anyway, even 27 is a large figure and this Peer must be punished to death

all Modren Day Perri muridi is Scum

For God's sake! Saints are sages and deserve all our reverence, right from Data Sahab to any blessed soul today. Our education should not blind us to such outright stereotyping. And hell, that's not even stereotyping, the man was portraying to be a Peer, he never ever was!

Please, my sentiments have been hurt by this post. A relationship, between a saint and disciple is very sacred. Let's not hit that due to a shameless impostor.

Thats one hell of a man..Must be given to a laboratory for scientific research...
Not every man can successfully make 300 women pregnant...:woot:

true said..but most of them r scum even there was a programme on Geo about scum peerz..

Thats one hell of a man..Must be given to a laboratory for scientific research...
Not every man can successfully make 300 women pregnant...:woot:

haha. I thought that this is going to be another thread of the miraculous power of this baba who blessed 300 childless couples with children. Only once I opened it did I realise he did it all by himself.

Back
Top Bottom