What's new

“Peaceful community” mob attack police team, hold SI and 3 constables hostage

Suriya

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
“Peaceful community” mob attack police team, hold SI and 3 constables hostage, tie them to a poll and thrash!

A report has emerged from Varanasi where a Muslim mob has apparently attacked a team of police taking them as a hostage and thrashing them brutally.

According to Times of India report, a Muslim man called Shahid was in a relationship with a girl who was said to be minor. Few weeks back, the girl had eloped with the boy which became a big issue in the town. When the girl’s parents came to know about this they filed a complaint in the police station, the police went to the house of the boy to enquire about the whereabouts of the girl. A team of police led by SI Bhupendra Singh and constables Manager Chauhan, Pawan and Rahul Prasad reached his house where they were told that the youth had gone to visit his maternal grandfather Haji Yasin.

When the police enquired about the girl, it is said that Yasin’s family along with few others caught hold of police team and held them hostage and thrashed them mercilessly. Later, inspector Lohta sent some policemen at the incident site to rescue the SI and others. Later, on the directives of the SSP, SP (rural) Amit Kumar collected policemen from 10 police station, PAC and commandos of anti-terror squad and raided Kanhaisarai Chowk village in the evening to nab the miscreants who made the SI and constables hostage and thrashed them. (TOI report). Following this, the police arrested 26 people in connection with the incident.

The police had to use the PAC and the anti-terror squad to bring the situation under control. This is a shocking incident to show how the so-called peaceful community in the name of minority politics misuse their position. No people would dare to attack the police team, but here we have a minority community who have gone to the extent of attacking the police which is totally against the law.

But conveniently most of the main stream media have ignored this news as it do not suit their pseudo-secular agenda. Such people should be shown no mercy and the most stringent action must be taken for not just hiding a minor girl but also attacking the police.

https://postcard.news/peaceful-comm...tables-hostage-tie-them-to-a-poll-and-thrash/

Power Punch

good going india lolllz so now crimes will be reported with religion .i am liking it show my third finger to maulaza azad

good going india lolllz so now crimes will be reported with religion .i am liking it show my third finger to maulaza azad
It is less about religion and more about mainstream secular Indian media's hypocrisy which also shy away reporting or giving much attention to crimes and criminals related to Muslim community while never stop talking about Gaurakshaks and few attacks on Muslims .

Crime is crime doesn't matter who does it , i was watching news channel last night where Karnataka Church head raped a nun there and offered land and hose to shut her up.

Hindus have RSS-Sanghparivar terrorism attached to them. So, in what aspect both are different? Islamic terrorism has meet with an equal opponent with Hindutva. Denying Hindu terrorism and justifying RSS rule itself is enough to identify the terrorists and their supporters who are destroying India.

All the other violent communities should learn from peaceful Hindus as how to deal with a situation

''Police probing the lynchings of Azam and others say they are often triggered by deep-rooted prejudices against minorities in India.''

'He Looked Like a Terrorist!' How a Drive in Rural India Ended in a Mob Attack and a Lynching
The vicious assault left one of the five men, Mohammed Azam, a UK-educated IT worker from Hyderabad, dead, and at least two of the others badly beaten. All eight officers were injured, two seriously.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/h...d-in-a-mob-attack-and-a-lynching-1828161.html

All the other violent communities should learn from peaceful Hindus as how to deal with a situation

''Police probing the lynchings of Azam and others say they are often triggered by deep-rooted prejudices against minorities in India.''

'He Looked Like a Terrorist!' How a Drive in Rural India Ended in a Mob Attack and a Lynching
The vicious assault left one of the five men, Mohammed Azam, a UK-educated IT worker from Hyderabad, dead, and at least two of the others badly beaten. All eight officers were injured, two seriously.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/h...d-in-a-mob-attack-and-a-lynching-1828161.html

Boss, because the fear we generally keep away from overtly religious people of any community. Last I heard from watchman Who was converted recently, he has been given a swipe card and in a month he doesn’t attend min 2 Sunday mass and 2 purification ceremonies he will not receive his monthly stipend and education benefits for his kids. This made me fill with disgust for all churches and this prejudice will be difficult to be erased from me now.
Humans tend to take “bad impressions lasts long”. Simply this is human tendency.

One wonders how the tag "peaceful" got attached with "the" community. It's not exactly peaceful by any stretch of imagination.

Hehehe... Peaceful... I stopped reading further...

I know that no Media House in India have guts or agenda to highlight the heinous crimes done by the PEACEFUL COMMUNITY...
ASK any policemen, Municipal official, Meter reader in Delhi, if he could enter in any house/area like Seelampur, Okhla, Mustafabad or any other area where PEACEFUL COMMUNITY :) lives in huge numbers... you will know how they do their duty :)

I've been living in a area from past 15 years where PEACEFUL COMMUNITY is about 80%... And we are living peacefully just because my village is merely 5 KMs away and everybody in the AREA knows the strength of my Family... Plus, My Father is a true secular and most of his friends are Muslims... But all others, specially the Biharis and weaker section people live here like a tongue between teeth...

When anyone from the PEACEFUL COMMUNITY gets a beating they start playing minority card and put their ladies at front... hehehe...

I have so much stories that we can have a funny and hilarious section... ;)

Back
Top Bottom