What's new

PDF in steep decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They banned them after 370 and we didn't even provide a logical answer to them.i mean that was pathetic.we were and we are in trauma.rather than facing reality and make new strategy,we banned them all.

Yeah you even went to their forum to share your condolences with them. We saw that :)

@Reichsmarschall

I have been posting on PDF for over 7 years now always found it to be vibrant, diverse and accomodating of differant opinions. However of late there appears to be agenda driving the mod team. @Dubious and @The Eagle have managed to wreck what was bastion of free speach and turned PDF into a narrow, low quality posting forum. Many quality members have left and those still around rarely post. Instead there appears to be few knobs with pack of immature young kids screaching behind them. I write this only because having been on this forum for a long time I feel rather sad about where it is now.

You really need to look into this @WebMaster I have lot of respect for you, if you indeed are the same Webby. There was talk by some that you had moved on.
Actually, most of content is driven by the contextual understanding of the situation to Mods n active members. Most of members keep more or less the same understanding so u see a lot of ubiquitous stuff n thinking.

Whether u need to revise this forum or not, which i have been part of since 12, but u definitely reinvigorate it by extricating it from animosity of confirmation n ubiquity...

I have been posting on PDF for over 7 years now always found it to be vibrant, diverse and accomodating of differant opinions. However of late there appears to be agenda driving the mod team. @Dubious and @The Eagle have managed to wreck what was bastion of free speach and turned PDF into a narrow, low quality posting forum. Many quality members have left and those still around rarely post. Instead there appears to be few knobs with pack of immature young kids screaching behind them. I write this only because having been on this forum for a long time I feel rather sad about where it is now.

You really need to look into this @WebMaster I have lot of respect for you, if you indeed are the same Webby. There was talk by some that you had moved on.

Lets not accused someone without proper evidence and reference. Bring in the quotes that you observed as unfairly treated so we can work and manage something for betterment. Thread on an open forum like this merely by presenting one sided picture is not fair to begin with. As far as moderation goes, in all these years; why don't you think that such did not occur but now and you feel aggrieved. As said many times that free speech does not mean that a member is permitted to disrespect, insult or provoke or even hurt people's sentiment at all. One has to be careful before making baseless acquisition.

Forum is a single place and it depends upon us as how we make it to looks like and build it for friendly environment. Calling spade a spade is not just a daring or courageous thing but it is an Art to do without getting personal, hurting people or provocative to others. We all need to learn that Art firstly before claiming the cradle of free speech. Highlight areas where we can work, point out any mistake or weakness that can be redressed and then let's work it out to make it more better place. Let's start from ourselves.

If you have issues against moderation or any Mod, you have to go to the GHQ Section but if you have suggestion in regard to Forum Progress; don't make it an accusing profile rather, bring the ideas to the table where every member can discuss it openly. There is a difference between both subjects.

I have no personal issue if you disagree with Mod(s) but this is not the place & way to discuss it - every member thinks of himself like victimized individually and the case will remain as long as Mod(s) do the needful. Closing thread. Suggestions can be discussed openly and having issues with Mod or any members, needs to be posted at GHQ section.

Regards,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom