What's new

Patwaris dont care if their mother get raped as much as a fake watch news...

Flight of falcon

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Mother = Our beloved country.

So I suppose with their inbred DNA mixed with donkey's it is OK for people like @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE to spam and open multiple threads doing Randi rona over a watch but ignore their leaders looting and plunder and raping of our motherland.

Such people are the real curse and the main reason why Pakistan is in such deep shit.

Just to be clear not a dollar of Pakistani money was spent to buy this watch and was legally purchased after paying the sum required under the law. What they did after purchasing it is not @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE or his family's business.

So I suppose with their inbred DNA mixed with donkey's it is OK for people like @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE to spam and open multiple threads doing Randi rona over a watch but ignore their leaders looting and plunder and raping of our motherland.

Such people are the real curse and the main reason why Pakistan is in such deep shit.

Just to be clear not a dollar of Pakistani money was spent to buy this watch and was legally purchased after paying the sum required under the law. What they did after purchasing it is not @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE or his family's business.
I am beginning to wonder what sort of donkeys we have got in power, no shame, no care for the country or incapable of thinking for the country.
How low these people are going to sink and sink our country too in the process before people come out on the streets and lynch them.

Bajwa, obviously.

Bajwa and his father in law are not only corrupt but they are using the Military might against their own
people. The Army that was meant to fight India is fighting against its own people, I hope Bajwa is arrested
and tried for treason along with his father in law.

Bajwa and his father in law are not only corrupt but they are using the Military might against their own
people. The Army that was meant to fight India is fighting against its own people, I hope Bajwa is arrested
and tried for treason along with his father in law.
I think the entire senior army leadership is involved, so I don't have much hope.

I think the entire senior army leadership is involved, so I don't have much hope.

Bajwa, Nadeem Anjum, Faisal Naseer, Faheem Raza are all definetly involved
and their names are mentioned alot. The real mastermid behind this regime change
is Bajwa's father in law Ijaz Amjad.

unbelievable scandal over a watch.

It’s like I take tax deductions for the car mileage and home office use and it will be a scandal because I only pay 20 percent of the total cost…..

Patwaris and their low IQ is the real curse on this country….

Pakistanis were upset about slow export and remittence growth of around 10%.

So ishaq dar is here. He had mashaallah ibcreased the growth to 15% in both exports and remittences

Mashallah..he will save pakistan like he did in 1998 and 2018

Curse of Mir Bajwa & Co.
Bloody civilians know nothing

The argument/discussion should be about changing the law, not criticising a person for following the law.
Trust Pakistani media to do the stupid thing.

These issues are good, if following the right approach, such issues bring about change for the better, even if for selfish reasons.

Change the bloody law so that anyone who wants to buy, they pay the market rate, but the person who received the gift should have the first right of refusal, otherwise it goes to public auction.
That's how it should be.

Back
Top Bottom