What's new

Patrick Chan Feels More Chinese, Canadian Figure Skating Champ Feels Unappr

correction , you are not american, I am. I'm also glad that you are in UAE after reading your radical views elsewhere... one less extremist in the US to worry about...

No, you are not. Just like when the British owned your country, you were not British - but an Indian. Being an Indian sure is like a curse huh? No matter where you turn, you are always going to be an Indian. Tough luck.

No, you are not. Just like when the British owned your country, you were not British - but an Indian. Being an Indian sure is like a curse huh? No matter where you turn, you are always going to be an Indian. Tough luck.

dont play me to be aligned with you radicals... enjoy your flight to the training grounds on the afghan border. hope you meet your 72...

The US is a thief and has built the country through the theft and exploitation of the non-western world. They're development and high lifestyle stems directly at the expense of the rest (non-western world). They got rich while making and keeping the exploited dirt poor.

So if a thief steals YOUR money and buys a beautiful car, you would have no problem with it. You are too kind.

US ask China to explain the aircraft carrier, why can't China ask US to explain the 2,500 marines in Australia?

Spying is not criminal activity??? Are you serious???

What you keep suggesting is really seditious.

what if it was not criminal? what if you were guaranteed that you would never get caught? ... would you spy for China if China asked you to? would you sabotage America if china asked you to? Will you support american troops if they go to war with china?

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

correction , you are not american, I am. I'm also glad that you are in UAE after reading your radical views elsewhere... one less extremist in the US to worry about...

Almost anything better than being an Arab! That is the worst curse one could possibly have. No history and no future once the oil runs out or becomes cheaper.

You have been owned for a thousand years by the non Arabs (Mongols, Turks and sundry others ncluding the American controlled governments).

The same British freed you at last from the Turks after centuries of colonialism.

Almost anything better than being an Arab! That is the worst curse one could possibly have. No history and no future once the oil runs out or becomes cheaper.

You have been owned for a thousand years by the non Arabs (Mongols, Turks and sundry others ncluding the American controlled governments).

The same British freed you at last from the Turks after centuries of colonialism.

oil is not going to become cheaper.

You should read my remark carefully. I have explained it beyond crystal clarity.

I asked what IF it was not a criminal activity.... .

would you spy for china
would you sabotage america if china asked you too
would you support our troops if they went to war with china...

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

he is not arab, he is a pakistani... go through this posting profile... he has a hard on for indians and kashmir and US ... arabs don't bother tripping on the initial two..they are more focused about palestine and the US.

then I ask you:

What IF killing people results in no penalty, would you do it???

Your IFs are beyond stupidity.

I asked what IF it was not a criminal activity.... .

would you spy for china
would you sabotage america if china asked you too
would you support our troops if they went to war with china...

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

he is not arab, he is a pakistani... go through this posting profile... he has a hard on for indians and kashmir and US ... arabs don't bother tripping on the initial two..they are more focused about palestine and the US.

then I ask you:

What IF killing people results in no penalty, would you do it???

Your IFs are beyond stupidity.

NO I would still not do it because it is morally incorrect.

YOU on the other hand are saying, it seems, you would not do it ONLY because it is against laws, not because regardless of laws , you are an american citizen and it is morally incorrect to help the countries enemy!

I know you playing around avoiding the question proposed, but let's try something different --- it is not " criminal" not to support american troops.... so would you support or not support american troops if they went to war with china?

I have something else for you to chew on...[/url]

What, did you think it was hard to google quotes? There was only a handful of results that came up, and all were to Vietnamese blogs.

Very good. But pointing what Lee said about race does not excuse anyone else's racism or a racially based outlook on life.

Has it occurred to you have maybe race might have legitimate scientific basis? Acknowledging race exists is not the same thing as taking part in a klan march.

What Lee Kuan Yew say is true and Singapore is the embodiment of those beliefs. If you truly believe race is a social construct; despite all the multiculturalism; affirmative action and political correctness; why does America still have such high levels of self segregation? When was the last time you dared step into a black neighbourhood?

Why is Singapore so much more successful than Malaysia? In fact why does Malaysia need to enforce affirmative action and discriminate against non-ethnic malays at all if everyone is supposed to be equal? Affirmative action only serves to hold back people with potential in favour of people who are less capable; purely on the basis of their race. So who is suppose to be the racists here?

Soooo...Since Lee Kuan Yew pointed out to Deng Xiaoping that China blatantly exploits race to advance Chinese interests, and at the expense of us 'inferior' Asians

How typical of you play the persecuted victim just like your favourite ethnic, while simultaneously using race rhetoric to attack others.
Even your source states -- had you posted the entire passage rather than selectively quoting one paragraph -- that the south east asian countries didn't rise to the bait and maintained their neutrality between China and the Soviets. Even Singapore at the time was in favour of the Americans due similar capitalist values rather than communist doctrine espoused by china or soviet russia. In other words Vietnam would have been isolated regardless what the south east asian countries did -- in fact Vietnam was relegated to irrelevance once China and American relations formalised. You were simply a stooge caught between the Soviets, China and America.

How retard can you be???

Those activities you have suggested are criminal activities and your IFs do not change anything.

Answering your questions under your IF conditions does not make any sense since those IFs will never become reality.

As far as your reference: "you are an american citizen and it is morally incorrect to help the countries enemy!", where the heck do you get that???

Can I also accuse you that you must be a damned caste system supporter since you are from india and are able to come to U.S.? You must be from upper caste and have committed heinous acts against lower caste indians.

So do not drag your weird thoughts here and there.

NO I would still not do it because it is morally incorrect.

YOU on the other hand are saying, it seems, you would not do it ONLY because it is against laws, not because regardless of laws , you are an american citizen and it is morally incorrect to help the countries enemy!

I know you playing around avoiding the question proposed, but let's try something different --- it is not " criminal" not to support american troops.... so would you support or not support american troops if they went to war with china?

How retard can you be???

Those activities you have suggested are criminal activities and your IFs do not change anything.

Answering your questions under your IF conditions does not make any sense since those IFs will never become reality.

As far as your reference: "you are an american citizen and it is morally incorrect to help the countries enemy!", where the heck do you get that???

Can I also accuse you that you must be a damned caste system supporter since you are from india and are able to come to U.S.? You must be from upper caste and have committed heinous acts against lower caste indians.

So do not drag your weird thoughts here and there.

Thank you, I will rest my case now. I knew you were using the guise of it being "criminal" as the only reason to refrain from being seditious ( which I've never felt would stop you chinese anyway). Even when asked about " will you support our troops ( has no binding on " criminal " act) if we go to war with China. you slithered away.... rest of blah blah about "you Indian, caste etc etc.".. shall be ignored as a feeble attempt to distract the fact - that you Chinese are indeed our worst immigrant population( 99.99%) with zero loyalty and allegiance to the US.

Alas! when push comes to shove, just like this skater, you will come back groveling to retain your citizenship, because you know that for all the talk about the motherland- it ain't pretty at its core.

Now start whining to the White House about the following overseas Chinese:

Steve Chu (present Minister of US Department of Energy) -- Watch him out for selling China nuclear secrets.

Garry Locke (present US ambassador to China, former Minister of Department of Commerce) -- watching him out for sell China the the whole USA

Christopher P. Lu (Assistant to the President, the White House Cabinet Secretary) -- watching him out for selling state secrets to China.

There are too many of these, not only in political arena, but many many more in science and technologies. I have many friends born in mainland and Taiwan China working in military as well.

LOL! It will drive you sufficiently crazy. Oh, no, I'm sorry, you are already crazy, loser.

:lol:
Do you think they SHOULD betray the US if there is a war between US and China?

all the above blah blah to a simple question about what would they if China asked them to spy on America or china asked to blow up Americans as so called Chinese American citizens in America.

No one has answered the direct question... it was very simple one. But notice all the enormous Bs talk , but they shyed away from a simple direct answer. This is why the Chinese immigrants are looked up as the most treacherous and seditious of all immigrants...

They can't even answer a simple no I won't or yes I will for China.

will I ? hell no--- I'm American , loyal and proud. land of free, home of the brave w/ a few seditious folks thrown in the mix :)

remember now , just because Caucasian has the word Asian in it- does not mean you were white before white folks
remember now, just because it is called China town USA, it is not China's town...

1. why you betray your great democracy India to become US citizen? This tells us that India is not "land of free" and you are not "loyal and proud" to/of it, right? You evade answering this simple question? Don't expect you vicious nature will change once you are under the cloak of US citizen.

2. Why your type of Indian "American , loyal and proud. land of free" spying for CHINA not India? a. Because they are not loyal to USA; b. because they think an incredible India is not even worthy risk spying for! :rofl:
Indian born US engg jailed over spying for China China | Spy | US Engineer | Indian | Noshir Gowadia | Imprisonment | Military | Technology

Many Indians are well know racist. That's why they are most interested in first identifying whether you are a "white" or "Caucasian", or "black" in the following Indian murder case: they would murder anyone non-Indian except British or other "white"
Racist Indian Father Murdered His Son's Black Wife: Dr. Buzz - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom