What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

What's up with Malik? Tickers on news channels suggest a targeted opeation against protestors.
Last thing we need is to give a Martyr's status to a foreign agent against whom WHOLE PAKISTAN is aleady united.

What's up with Malik? Tickers on news channels suggest a targeted opeation against protestors.
Don't make a hero out of a foreigner now, I beg you.

come on u believe munafiq malik?

1) When ever he say something, he will say lie..

76987_402195046525000_1990273923_n.jpg

TuQ is a male chauvinist, women are being forced to clean the place

[on a serious note: I'm sad at how these people are being conned by this thug TuQ. These people mean well]

One thing is still a bit confusing.. if Army was behind this, then how DPC was are of this?

& if establishment is not with Qadri, then why all establishment analysts were speaking for him?

:girl_wacko:

76987_402195046525000_1990273923_n.jpg

TuQ is a male chauvinist, women are being forced to clean the place

[on a serious note: I'm sad at how these people are being conned by this thug TuQ. These people mean well]

They are here becasue they love their country and they are here to Support a legal right of Citizens of PAKISTAN ...

We are SICK of LIVING in Pakistan of Rehman Malik and Zardari ....and corruption ...

Salam hai ke , they are keeping streets clean because they LOVE their country

UNLIKE these BAST...RDS in PARLIMENT making Millions and building empires in London

They hire 1000 Police workers to protect their own children while there is no protection for people

HAVE YOU SEEN A PARLIMENT PERSON CLEAN STREETS OF PAKISTAN
THEY EAT THE FOUNDATIONS OF PAKISTAN LIKE TERMITES (DEEMAK)

HAVE YOU SEEN ANY POLITICIAN'S CHILDREN CLEANING STREETS OR PAINTING A SCHOOL
NO THEY ARE ...MONARCHS .. they steal from country

SHARAM KARO .. PPP and REHMAN malik ... RESIGN ...

may Allah (swt) have mercy on this movement! I FULLY support TUQ's movement! Atleast SOMEONE has risen up and going against this pathetic political and electoral system and trying to bring reform to this system!

PTI where the heck are you! YOU should be here too! Your and this movement's agenda is the same!

Last thing we need is to give a Martyr's status to a foreign agent against whom WHOLE PAKISTAN is aleady united.

yes, his drama is over already, why give life to him anymore? but Islamabad is paralyzed from 4 days...

may Allah (swt) have mercy on this movement! I FULLY support TUQ's movement! Atleast SOMEONE has risen up and going against this pathetic political and electoral system and trying to bring reform to this system!

PTI where the heck are you! YOU should be here too! Your and this movement's agenda is the same!

sardi hai aur, rehman malik zalim bhi hai mein kiya karoon!

Back
Top Bottom