What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

If all the evil is with Tahir Ul Qadri then whom is Qadri marching against?

PML N, MQM, PML-N who are massively corrupt & evil are marching with Qadri then what is the point of all this marching? Total non sense & bull sh!t.

The people are stupid & brainless this is the reason why evil finds it's way to live in Pakistan.

The political acumen of you lot is beyond me :cheesy:. I mean TuQ is trying to derail the system here, PMLN is the most obvious target (look at the by-election results), IK gives legitimacy to TuQ by agreeing to his slogans. Yet PMLN is the conspirator :partay:

PML-N does noora kushti or not... not known.... but PTI supporter here (Specially some leaderan sb) have learnt noora kushti for sure... For everything the push PML-N or Nawaz into it...

Pmln to give free hand to tahir ul qadri for the long march.... Lulllzzzzzzzzzz

Noor Khushti between PMLN and PPP continues, now to delay elections and get President Zardari elected !!! :rolleyes:

Pakistan’s Punjab govt to give free hand to Tahir-ul-Qadri

Summary of the thread so far:

1)Noora panic .... lol

2) beside that noora saying that Tahir ul Qadri's defiance to the constitution is alright since its his democratic right to derail the electoral process and delay elections...

what else to expect from NooraKushti between PMLN and PPP ?

3) Noora says that facilitating the long march to federal is not part of their noora kushti. while saying that since MQM is supporting therefore, they are doing a funny thing.

let me tell you the care taker mechanism and ECP role was established by PMLN and PPP coalition government through constitutional amendment...So by facilitating the long march against the system they established, is PMLN accepting that what they did 2 years ago is wrong ?

yaar tum loog her baat pe rotey ho
aik dafa sub akathey ho jao minar-e-pakistan pe phir aur ijtimaye rona dikhao aik baar phir se

Dont lie and keep watching Noora kushti between PPP and the Munafiq PMLN.

If PDF has Chutia of the year award, you will win it every year

Now 2 million people will decide the future of 190 Million People...

If few hundred lawyers can hijack Pakistan.. than Rickshaw union shall also be allowed.

Where Pakistan stand today is direct result of Imran Khan's long march, for Musharraf's ouster.

As a result, Asif Ali Zardari replaced Pervaiz Musharraf.

yaar tum loog her baat pe rotey ho
aik dafa sub akathey ho jao minar-e-pakistan pe phir aur ijtimaye rona dikhao aik baar phir se

If PDF has Chutia of the year award, you will win it every year

Give him a break please ! his heart is in the right place.

As for this PML(n) gimmick ! I think there was no other option.

Does any one think that PML would have taken the risk of being portrayed as a political party which blocks popular movement.

PML is already accused of providing weak opposition to the government.

Thus, PML did what anyone man with loose ethics and testicular deprivation would have done.

They decided to support what they couldn't have beaten.

Couldnt agree more, he is a bas---tard trying to score points through the use of religion. He should be shot :sniper:

Wow,
You never thought to do with those who are responsible for crouption, CNG ,GAS,FEUL,ENERGY,TERRORISM,crisis instead you are against the person who is challenging these muk-muka pmln & PPP mafia?
I think you should try it on your head , which is really messed up!lol

excellent, you can join other talibans too if you want and start killing qadri and his supporters.

BTW the nazi avatar tells a lot about yourself

Guess what? Iam a neighbor of Mr Qadri since 1999. And i offer my prayers in the mosque where he gives khutba. I know from last 8 years he has made my neighborhood a JAIL. Every freaking way in or way out has concrete blocks as if he is some US diplomat. The simplicity he talks about is all rubbish.

Hence I think I know better what he is upto and what he has been doing all these years. His alliance with MQM speaks for itself. And you're complaining about my Nazi avatar. Lolism isnt it?

its a better thinking by PMLn , by not stopping QADRI march , cause it will be a breakdown of the system they are trying to credit for? i think if the march progresses, & reach to islamabad, it will be PPP & PTI in the political preasure, because it was PTI which couldnt gather any sunami against croupt PPP govt?
PPP will be in preasure cooker, cause they will be the party to do all the negociations, & if all goes against PMLn , they can oppose it any way? so its a game in which they think they have better chances to win?

Now 2 million people will decide the future of 190 Million People...
still better thn just 2 croupt nawaz & zardari?

Guess what? Iam a neighbor of Mr Qadri since 1999. And i offer my prayers in the mosque where he gives khutba. I know from last 8 years he has made my neighborhood a JAIL. Every freaking way in or way out has concrete blocks as if he is some US diplomat. The simplicity he talks about is all rubbish.

Hence I think I know better what he is upto and what he has been doing all these years. His alliance with MQM speaks for itself. And you're complaining about my Nazi avatar. Lolism isnt it?

ohh you still cant see, ZARDARI house & RAIWIND mahal:rofl:
why you never complain it, ohh i guss, getting lifafaa from muk-muka party?;)

Back
Top Bottom