What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

thanks dear ALLAMA TTp;):rofl::rofl::rofl:
or even cant see, eye problems too;):rofl:

The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat- herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom. Verse 2:171

Since you are a fool i need to let you know that hadiths are not made by your TTP boyfriends.

Why are you derailing a thread?

Do you have any evidence that he is a TTP member?

Your blaming has no basis and can be only termed as fitna!

So now discuss.. the political aspect og long march and do not bring in your religious bigotry!

Last edited by a moderator:
1-6-2013_132256_1.gif

Why are you derailing a thread?

Do you have any evidence that he is a TTP member?

Your blaming has no basis and can be only termed as fitna!

So now discuss.. the political aspect og long march and do not bring in your religious bigotry!

Did you even read the post i quoted! I have been accused ever since the thread started.

Talking of Fitna.
Once one Sahabi (companion) came to the Prophet (saw) and touched his beard and said, “Oh Messenger of Allah what makes you sad?” Muhammad (saw) replied, “All of us belong to Allah and all of us will be returned to Allah. Gibrael (as) came and told me about a great Fitnah (trial).” The companion asked, “Where is this Fitnah going to come from?” Muhammad (saw) replied, “From the anger of the good (beautiful) orators of the Quran and the rulers. The rulers will prevent people from getting their rights and the orators will follow the desires of the rulers.” Muhammad (saw) said, “Oh Gibrael what will the people from my Ummah who want to save themselves (from this Fitnah) need to do to?” Gibrael (as) responded by saying, “To keep away from those rulers and keep firm. If they are given what they have a right to take it but if they are not given their due rights then leave it (i.e. don’t chase them for it).”

The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat- herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom. Verse 2:171

"Say : O ye that reject Faith! I worship not that which ye worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. To you be your Way, and to me mine. (The Noble Quran, 109:1-6)"

Did you even read the post i quoted! I have been accused ever since the thread started.
[/B]

On topic... have you read the news, i posted above? your another blame in just a post before do not match!

Why so?

Talking of Fitna.
Once one Sahabi (companion) came to the Prophet (saw) and touched his beard and said, “Oh Messenger of Allah what makes you sad?” Muhammad (saw) replied, “All of us belong to Allah and all of us will be returned to Allah. Gibrael (as) came and told me about a great Fitnah (trial).” The companion asked, “Where is this Fitnah going to come from?” Muhammad (saw) replied, “From the anger of the good (beautiful) orators of the Quran and the rulers. The rulers will prevent people from getting their rights and the orators will follow the desires of the rulers.” Muhammad (saw) said, “Oh Gibrael what will the people from my Ummah who want to save themselves (from this Fitnah) need to do to?” Gibrael (as) responded by saying, “To keep away from those rulers and keep firm. If they are given what they have a right to take it but if they are not given their due rights then leave it (i.e. don’t chase them for it).”

keep your terrorsist islam out pdf plz!
stay on topic!

keep your terrorsist islam out pdf plz!
stay on topic!

Looks like your ex TTP boyfriend left long lasting emotional wounds in you.. ouch must be internally and externally hurting you and haunting you ;)
You need to take the devil out of your soul. may allah help you kid.

On topic... have you read the news, i posted above? your another blame in just a post before do not match!

Why so?
i cant read urdu

Tahirul Qadri out to destroy democracy: Sharjeel
Tahirul Qadri out to destroy democracy: Sharjeel – The Express Tribune

KARACHI:
Sindh Information Minister Sharjeel Memon said on Tuesday that the purpose of Tahirul Qadri’s proposed long march is to destroy democracy. The minister lashed out against the Minhajul Quran chief, saying that he was a Canadian national and could not decide the fate of a country.........

What about the serving parliament.. Mr. Sharjeel? and why Imran Khan's long march is not destruction of democracy?

Looks like your ex TTP boyfriend left long lasting emotional wounds in you.. ouch must be internally and externally hurting you and haunting you ;)

i cant read urdu

really your behaviour shows that , you hve been thrown to a reall bad of molesting mullha,s madarsaa!

i cant read urdu

It was about MQM chief promising and praising peoples party and now the post above in English PPP minister says foreigners cannot comment on Pakistan... since you are one, so why not you take the hint from the advice of a democrat.

really your behaviour shows that , you hve been thrown to a reall bad of molesting mullha,s madarsaa!
shhh dont tell anyone.

It was about MQM chief promising and praising peoples party and now the post above in English PPP minister says foreigners cannot comment on Pakistan... since you are one, so why not you take the hint from the advice of a democrat.

Let me put in clear and simple words. I do not support any party or democracy.

He is here to destroy the discussion... he will turn you angry with his nonsense.
I feel he is one of those sacrificial goats... which are used as suicide bombers to take out unwanted personalities in a crowd.

he said he can't read urdu.. which i don't believe either.

Back
Top Bottom