What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

n6oy8o.jpg

‎: قیـــامــــت 21 کو کــیسے آ جــاتی

"فــــــراز"

جبــــــکہ دجـــــال کو تـو 23 کــو آنا تھا.

Why are their soo many people 0.0 ...,Is mulk ka koi haal nahi hai.

Oh brilliant, we want Islamic revolution, we will attend it. Liberal and racist media!

I think JUI might not be so much A$$ kissers of America then this guy. If you want such things go join JUI.

Islamic Revolution lead by Taher Ul Qadari???? i see no future .. GOD help Pakistan...

GOD has Abandones and Forsaken us....... Thats why we get morons like this guy who knows this is teh best oppurtunity to get elected bcz People are willing to look at anybody else. I hate Q league but if i was given a vote choice between these two i would for Q.

JALSA jaloos saay koi nahi jeet taa! if someone could win with just making people turn up mualana fazul-ur-rehman would have been our Prime Minister!

wait for 27th december and nauo dero jalsa! where Bilawal will have millions!

imran & nawaz do jalsa of millions too! jalsa's don't count for votes!

The moron is not speaking one word against Zardari. All he is talking about is if Army takes over we will be against it or Army involves here or Army does this or Army does that. Bhiya Army has not been interested in a takeover. They didnt takeover when we wanted them to takeover a year back they didnt take over when the mome gate case came. ...... these people entire politics hangs on Army......

JALSA jaloos saay koi nahi jeet taa! if someone could win with just making people turn up mualana fazul-ur-rehman would have been our Prime Minister!

wait for 27th december and nauo dero jalsa! where Bilawal will have millions!

imran & nawaz do jalsa of millions too! jalsa's don't count for votes!

Exactly.... Imran khans jalsa in lahore or karachi does not mean he will win by landslide. You have to do alot more and the media cut his little speech and started showing Rehman malik ..., hahahahahahahahahahahaha :yahoo:

bheja kis nay hai?? jinhon nay bheja hai onhon nay itny paisy lagay hain to jo paigham unhon nay dia tha woh to phonchana hai na

I am shocked at the hate this man is getting, just because 50 Muhajirs are going to his Jalsa

What 50 muhajirs?? They are whole MQM opportunists party of 50 terrorists in his Jalsa!! MQM is not muhajirs they are terrorists!!!

bheja kis nay hai?? jinhon nay bheja hai onhon nay itny paisy lagay hain to jo paigham unhon nay dia tha woh to phonchana hai na

Yep.... Yaar i dont like his against Army ranting.,...They have not done anything in these 5 years against the GOVT. Kiyani has completely taken the army out of politics. Give credit where its due thats all i am saying and say Zardari is looting everything.......

What 50 muhajirs?? They are whole MQM opportunists party of 50 terrorists in his Jalsa!! MQM is not muhajirs they are terrorists!!!

When you invite a terrorist parties members into your jalsa you show your intentions. :P :P :P

Is he sitting behind a glass case.... Cmon man have the guts to talk to the people directly.... Aur tu kuch sawal nahi karta 5 saal tera nahi suna.

Is he sitting behind a glass case.... Cmon man have the guts to talk to the people directly.... Aur tu kuch sawal nahi karta 5 saal tera nahi suna.

yaar aa too gaya naa!! i know alot of them who don't even come back despite being given promises of security!

tahir is here to deliever a message on behalf of the ones that spent on his jalsa! let him deliever their message then he will go away. relax i say you also go to his jalsa have some biryani or something and come :agree:

Back
Top Bottom