What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

The whole point of this protest is the caretaker setup by PML-N and PPP is unacceptable! they will aid corrupt electoral process and bring Zardari and taklas back!

Musharraf's elections were far more one sided with hand picked Election commission and full usage of state apparatus. IK and TuQ took part in those elections (both of them also endorsed Musharraf's referendum)

Will not leave without getting long march reply: Qadri

ISLAMABAD: Tehrik e Minhajul Quran leader Dr Tahirul Qadri, while delivering the conclusive address of the long march, said that the protesters will not leave Islamabad before getting the response from the leadership, Geo News reported Tuesday.

Qadri delivered a frenzied address to his supporters, who earlier clashed with police, blaming a corrupt government for all the country's ills and saying that the judiciary and the military were the only functioning institutions.

"I will speak to you again tomorrow. Hopefully after tomorrow there will be no need to stay any longer," he added.

He said that the leaders are busy in looting the country while the masses want to see peace prospering in the country.

He referred to the fist point from his seven-point agenda according to which people want peace inside and outside the country. He said that the armed forces can and the masses can play their role in maintaining peace in the country. He further said that the people cannot allow to make their country a sanctuary for terrorists.

Qadri said that it is likely that the “tattoo” is present on the political leaders bodies as well. He said that the ruling Pakistan Peoples Party has forgotten that Benazir Bhutto had also marched in Nawaz Sharif era. He said that it is a striking contrast to call Benazir’s march as ‘democratic’ and poor peoples march ‘against democracy’.

Referring to the security situation in Karachi, he alleged that the leaders are also supporting terrorists. People are not sure to return safe when they leave their houses, he added.

Dr Qadri said that the Hazara community protested along with the dead bodies of their beloved ones but no one came to support them. Such leaders have no right to rule and the people will not leave the capital city without getting any reply.

He also referred to the assets possessed by the political leaders and said that their assets have increased up to 1000% during this tenure.

The TMQ leader alleged that if someone talks about the inability of the government, he is threatened with terrorism. He congratulated the attendees of the march that they came out despite terrorism threats. He said that the masses are out to get their right through legal means.

We need reply of long march: Qadri - thenews.com.pk

Musharraf's elections were far more one sided with hand picked Election commission and full usage of state apparatus. IK and TuQ took part in those elections (both of them also endorsed Musharraf's referendum)

BS.

Who won the election? it was PPP and PML-N not Musharraf!

Nevertheless, lets not go off topic. This thread is for Qadri!

Qadri addressing now on TV.

This march has been an epic fail. It had a better chance with MQM in!

The people yesterday got agitated and didn't even know what is the next move.

There are hardly 40k people in the area, and most of them are related with Minhaj al Quran in one way or another, they are students at unis or volunteers of the organization. Some are leaving and some are just doing it for the sake of it.

Revolutions don't come with 40k people out of 200 million.

There is rain predicted for tomorrow, everybody will leave when it starts raining!

Good bye revolution!!! Unless the SC or some other party does something drastic.

The whole point of this protest is the caretaker setup by PML-N and PPP is unacceptable! they will aid corrupt electoral process and bring Zardari and taklas back!

The whole point of the protest is to formulate a caretaker setup that obeys west and to some degree establishment! On 23rd of December you land and on 13th of January you begin a march.. What the hell, what happened to negotiations? Just 20 days, he must be kidding!

First of all there is hardly 50,000 people.....

2ndly people who are getting happy on this anarchy and drama by Qadri and more drama by IK dont cry for independent govt tomorrow..... Because if they succeed either there going to be a dictatorship or Military run government. People who are getting happy about this dont deserve democracy...they are made to be ruled by dictators....

Typical mind set of our majority of people, we concentrate on numbers but couldn't understand why even 50000 people are gathered there.
These people are enough to convey what nation want, no need million because millions will say same thing you often watch on news.

Democracy..huh.

dissolving assemblies doesnt mean accountability, overhauling the system

So you think you can "overhaul" our dear Qaid, the Altaf the mota chor the bhatta khor?

ha!

Oh Bhai sahib, mota chor is with Mullah TuQ TuQ

What kind of overhauling are you talking about?

peace

There are hardly 40k people in the area, and most of them are related with Minhaj al Quran in one way or another, they are students at unis or volunteers of the organization. Some are leaving and some are just doing it for the sake of it.

There is rain predicted for tomorrow, everybody will leave when it starts raining!

Good bye revolution!!! Unless the SC or some other party does something drastic.

Some are here for picnic.....Trust me.... I was pissed and laughing today on the scenes.... They are checking out the roads of islamabd

2_201301151012423342.jpg

Long March

So you think you can "overhaul" our dear Qaid, the Altaf the mota chor the bhatta khor?

ha!

Oh Bhai sahib, mota chor is with Mullah TuQ TuQ

What kind of overhauling are you talking about?

peace

first brush your mouth and come back you stink

Some are here for picnic.....Trust me.... I was pissed and laughing today on the scenes.... They are checking out the roads of islamabd

Yeah, my relative said the same!!! I came back from Isl a week or so before, wished I had been there!!!

Mast mahol hai!

As I said, revolutions don't come while sitting in a bullet proof bunker and poking your head out after a couple of hours!!!

Yeah, my relative said the same!!! I came back from Isl a week or so before, wished I had been there!!!

Mast mahol hai!

As I said, revolutions don't come while sitting in a bullet proof bunker and poking your head out after a couple of hours!!!

"Mein golion sey nahi darta"......Doc Qadri while adressing to the participants of the march from his bomb proof+bullet proof cabin.

the interim setup will not be neutral it will be set up just between nawaz and zardari, others wont come inbetween

also ECP doesnt have enough powers nor will to conduct fair and free elections, and no accountability on tax evaders

I repeat my question - who will appoint the said interim set-up?

Such weakness is the nightmare for our nation and unfortunately become sign of our nation. What you think supporter of Minhajul Quran came from any planet? out of human being? They are innocent Pakistani too who are hardworking every day for their families, doing business, serving country being in Police/Ranger/Army etc. So the problem of whole nation is problem of these people too and you are separating them by organization? When you will think rationally?

If 70 men can beat 1000s then why not change could be come by 50000 people? They are in Islamabad for real reasons and reasons faced by every Pakistani everyday.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom