What's new

Partition was a mistake

Are you offended if Indians say "Partition was a mistake"?

• I feel offended

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • Do not care

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Agree

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
Not many people respect you and ask why they stayed. Not in Pakistan only but also in Arab nations.

All secular Indians respect Indian muslims for staying.

IMHO, if APJ Abdul Kalam has a reason to stay, everyone else does.

Communal riots/ tensions are complicated things which involve vote bank politics and fights over resources. Don't oversimplify by advertising Pakistan as the panacea to all Muslims' problems...when it clearly isn't.

If you are a hardliner bent on achieving dar-ul-Islam , then you are welcome to migrate to Pakistan. I have no regrets in that matter.

Dimension, I don't know what happened to you or your family, but your attitude is completely ridiculous.

Why don't you ask the 36 Muslim Lok Sabha MPs and 25 Muslim Rajya Sabha MPs how they were slaughtered by Hindus?
Or are they all traitors as well?

Look i'm sorry if my words hurt you but try to see things from my point of view. All my father did is try to get me to be Indian. I came to india and the hindus kill everyone in riots. How long will it take muslims to realize we don't belong there and hindus don't want us????

Why our parents had to stay when Pakistan was created for us??? Why when they had all the choice in the world to go to a muslim nation where they would'nt have to suffer from Indian bias? Fine they did'nt give a damn about themselves but what about us? Why put us in in front to get killed by the fudus? I blame muslims for the massacres we suffered not the hindus. Be clear on that.

It can be denied as much as u want but our parents only betrayed the sacrifice of millions for a free land where we could live as free muslims. Its only natural that the indians would try to kill us off. Why our parents thought more about their property and wealth and stayed rather than getting out?

And before u try to deny i have lived 3-4 years as indian citizen like stupid jackass not thinking it really matters until hindus come around and start killing. Most of that time in hyderabad

Oh we're going for a comparision are we? What about constant riots, government supporting hindu fanatics, going to jail f4 when we go to write a report against a hindu, what about bomb blasts in mosques and rioters outside mosques in your country?? What about 3 million muslims killed in hate related incidents since 47? What about babri masjid? What about Gujrat genocide where ur government itself killed you off and the survivors were offered asylum here? Don't bullshit me please. U will come running here if ur mother and sisters are raped and ur loved ones killed. Even u know that! ;)

How is Pakistan any better?

Or is it somehow okay if you get slaughtered by a fellow muslim?

Look i'm sorry if my words hurt you but try to see things from my point of view. All my father did is try to get me to be Indian. I came to india and the hindus kill everyone in riots. How long will it take muslims to realize we don't belong there and hindus don't want us????

Killed who? Your family? And no Hindus were killed?

Why our parents had to stay when Pakistan was created for us??? Why when they had all the choice in the world to go to a muslim nation where they would'nt have to suffer from Indian bias? Fine they did'nt give a damn about themselves but what about us? Why put us in in front to get killed by the fudus? I blame muslims for the massacres we suffered not the hindus. Be clear on that.

Fine....its your decision.....you get to choose what dangers you want to face in life..whether its getting slaughtered by Hindus, or by fellow Muslims.

It can be denied as much as u want but our parents only betrayed the sacrifice of millions for a free land where we could live as free muslims. Its only natural that the indians would try to kill us off. Why our parents thought more about their property and wealth and stayed rather than getting out?

Sure....that's why the Indian muslim population is expanding at a phenomenal rate...because they are being killed off.

Well i was just telling u that u aren't known as good muslims for staying. Not many people respect you and ask why they stayed. Not in Pakistan only but also in Arab nations.

Oh we're going for a comparision are we? What about constant riots, government supporting hindu fanatics, going to jail f4 when we go to write a report against a hindu, what about bomb blasts in mosques and rioters outside mosques in your country?? What about 3 million muslims killed in hate related incidents since 47? What about babri masjid? What about Gujrat genocide where ur government itself killed you off and the survivors were offered asylum here? Don't bullshit me please. U will come running here if ur mother and sisters are raped and ur loved ones killed. Even u know that! ;)

True, there are fanatics in India, but no country is perfect, we have to make.
But again I would like to remind you, as a fanatic country index, India is far far lower than many countries, i hope you understand.

Do not tell that Arab's respect Pakistani Muslims, they disrespect you guys most. if you want I can dig the same from this forum's threads, said by pakistani friends.

What? :what::what::what:
Are u okay? I'm not a muslim child abuser. I dunno what u guys do in India but... thats not me uhun! Nope never ever abused a muslim child in my entire life. Our Prophet was strongly against it. Never! Astaghfirullah! :disagree:
Where I said you are child abuser. I said do not misuse the young muslim childs. But your mind goes where you want..

See "Khuda Ke Liye" movie and thats what I mean.

Khalid ali nasser is a speaker and a businessman. He sponsers PN and is a great believer in reaching out to the poor weak and oppressed muslims and bringing them here. He also shifted to Karachi. I was asking why muslims shift to Pakistan from India but I don't think u can or want to answer that so its okay.

Who care about this guy. Jo Apane desh ka na ho saka, yaad rahe dusare ka bhi na ho sakega.

How is Pakistan any better?

Or is it somehow okay if you get slaughtered by a fellow muslim?

I did'nt say that but here we are much more secure and safe than in india. We don't have to live in constant fear of hindu fanatics supported by govt coming and slaughtering us and we don't have to be afraid of not getting justice when we go to police or courts. Thats most important thing of all! Here we are not killed by our own government and when we go to seek justice from criminals and terrorists we know we will get it.

Killed who? Your family? And no Hindus were killed?

Fine....its your decision.....you get to choose what dangers you want to face in life..whether its getting slaughtered by Hindus, or by fellow Muslims.

Sure....that's why the Indian muslim population is expanding at a phenomenal rate...because they are being killed off.

They will always be insecure and u can deny it all u want. I will always find it hard to respect them because of them we had to suffer. The End!

I did'nt say that but here we are much more secure and safe than in india. We don't have to live in constant fear of hindu fanatics supported by govt coming and slaughtering us and we don't have to be afraid of not getting justice when we go to police or courts. Thats most important thing of all! Here we are not killed by our own government and when we go to seek justice from criminals and terrorists we know we will get it.

Very easily get soften!!! No one is under goverment threat here in India. Looks like it will take few more posts when you agree that in current Pakistan's situation you never know that you will be back home safely, then whole pursose of creating a Muslim state defeted.

What is happening in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Muslims are killing muslims. On top of that some other countries are also killing Muslims. Its shame less situation...

True, there are fanatics in India, but no country is perfect, we have to make.
But again I would like to remind you, as a fanatic country index, India is far far lower than many countries, i hope you understand.

Do not tell that Arab's respect Pakistani Muslims, they disrespect you guys most. if you want I can dig the same from this forum's threads, said by pakistani friends.

Where I said you are child abuser. I said do not misuse the young muslim childs. But your mind goes where you want..

See "Khuda Ke Liye" movie and thats what I mean.

Who care about this guy. Jo Apane desh ka na ho saka, yaad rahe dusare ka bhi na ho sakega.

I doubt that it is lower.

Arabs disrespect us? lol. They blame india for problems of kashmir. Maybe u wud like to meet my freinds and ask them if they were to make a choice between 2 nations what they would choose. U shud know any muslim would choose to live in a muslim nation given half a choice.

Misuse young muslim childs? Actually that is best line i have heard ever f4m indian musalman... :lol:

Bullshit! We belong here and we will remain here. This is where we belong and this is the place created for indian muslims and will always remain so. The betrayal of thousands of muslims of india will not change that and many will continue realizing where they belong. Partition was the greatest blessing and thank god we had Pakistan to escape to rather than suffering in India.

More indian muslim childs will be misused (as u put it ;)) and will come here and decide their future and work for a better future for Islam and Pakistan. Long live Pakistan.

We are increasing our operations in india and will reach out to indian muslims and offer them an escape.

Really? Are you? Or is it just a false sense of security...

Why don't you look up the history of riots in pakistan? Shia-Sunni? Ethnic riots?
How about a study of the various terror attacks? Bomb blasts? Remember the Zia era?
I don't buy any of that..sorry.

All you need to do is google in order to learn about the latest weekly riot/blast in Pakistan:

The Hindu News Update Service

The Nation

Pakistan might not be the most dangerous place on earth, but it is right up there among the chosen few.

Very easily get soften!!! No one is under goverment threat here in India. Looks like it will take few more posts when you agree that in current Pakistan's situation you never know that you will be back home safely, then whole pursose of creating a Muslim state defeted.

What is happening in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Muslims are killing muslims. On top of that some other countries are also killing Muslims. Its shame less situation...

What about India and Dawood Ibrahims bombing run eh? Quite a few muslims were killed in it too.

Muslims in India are being killed by muslims and all other faiths. Its like a carnival u know. Like u know those stalls where u have to shoot a few bottles? Thats what indian muslims are like the bottles. Everyone comes... christians, hindus, sikhs and even fellow muslims and they all take a shot at the muslims but there always are muslims who keep saying we are happy that people are taking a shot at us and will always remain here. What does it matter if tommarow hindus come and kill us? ;)

I doubt that it is lower.
India is known as secular and Democratic country. And many friends in this forum from Pakistan also feel, Pakistan should also be a secular country because it was dream of Founder of Pakistan. But few people are betraying to founder of nation.

Whole situation has become so worst that, people are searching articles which says, no Pakistan is not a failed state.

So I will say, its Ok if there was a Partition, but Pakistan is not fulfilling dreams of its own founder.

We are increasing our operations in india and will reach out to indian muslims and offer them an escape.

You are making mockery of your own nation.

Really? Are you? Or is it just a false sense of security...

Why don't you look up the history of riots in pakistan? Shia-Sunni? Ethnic riots?
How about a study of the various terror attacks? Bomb blasts? Remember the Zia era?
I don't buy any of that..sorry.

All you need to do is google in order to learn about the latest weekly riot/blast in Pakistan:

The Hindu News Update Service

The Nation

Pakistan might not be the most dangerous place on earth, but it is right up there among the chosen few.

Gujrat riots:
I must admit Modi did a brilliant job did'nt he?-

Tehelka claimed it had 'irrefutable' evidence that the killings of Muslims post-Godhra train carnage in Gujarat was 'not a spontaneous swell of anger but a genocide' planned and executed by top functionaries of the Sangh Parivar and state authorities 'with the sanction' of Chief Minister Narendra Modi.

Chinubhai Patel, calls on Hindus: ""We will cut them and their blood will flow like rivers. We will kill Muslims the way they destroyed Babri mosque"". It goes on to spell out the sexual nature of their communal hatred:
""The volcano which was inactive … has erupted, it has burned the arse of miyas [Muslim men] and made them dance nude. We have untied the penises which were tied till now. We have widened the tight vaginas of the bibis [women]""(47)

Girls' and women's bodies were subjected to ""almost inexhaustible violence, with infinitely plural and innovative forms of torture … their sexual and reproductive organs were attacked with special savagery"".(51) A doctor who examined victims in a local hospital reported injuries inflicted with a brutality he had not seen before. Women working in a relief camp in Ahmedabad reported to the International Initiative for Justice in Gujarat: ""There were many women bleeding, injured, naked. Many women had bite marks on their breasts. Three women were raped with wooden rods inserted in their vaginas. They were bleeding. We cleaned these women's wounds after removing the objects inserted into their bodies"".(52) Reports on the violence in Gujarat concur on the pattern of violence inflicted on women. It was not only deliberate but designed to inflict maximum suffering. It was long-drawn, intended to kill not outright but, almost identically everywhere, involving a prolonged gradually increasing pain and humiliation.

Gujarat riots a genocide: Tehelka
Tehelka’s expose on Gujarat riots « the Z files
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Fresh inquiry into Gujarat riots
India: Justice, the victim - Gujarat state fails to protect women from violence

This is why I and some others got out of India. Why some more others got out:

Babri Masjid and bombay riots:

Bombay riots
Do Not Cry For The Bombay Riot Victims! By Subhash Gatade

(Mohite says, “All the while, the conversation was being interrupted by telephone calls the Sena chief was getting. He was talking on several phones at a time, and as I listened I realised that he was directing Sena activists to attack Muslims. ‘Sarv landyana maroon taka,’ he said. He told the callers to see that not a single Muslim lived to give evidence in court.”..Mohite testified to the Srikrishna Commission on June 22, 1997.

Kashmir:

92 thousand Kashmiris have been killed by the Indian army in 17 years.

An investigation into a missing man and his cellphone has uncovered a chilling story of three men being picked from the streets by the police, killed and passed off as Pakistani militants.

HR Kashmir: September 2007
India’s Latest: Three Innocent Men Branded As Militants And Killed « KASHMIR MEDIA

Now is this enough or do you want more?

Ok now you started saying that Muslims are killing Muslims in India. First time I got to know.

Take some rest, its getting too much for you...

Maybe you can't just agree that muslims are an oppressed minority in India. The articles speak volumes aanyway. These are over 6 articles and there are thousands more. I don't have to defend my stand anymore. A slave will remain a slave and will continue destroying the life of his children too. Don't come and cry when ur children shift here and hate u f4 a stupid decision. There is no denying all this.

Please don't insult my sacrifice and that of all those who escaped here for a reason. We aren't idiots who just get the **** out for no reason. If you treated us properly this would'nt have happened anyway. Again Indian muslims are to blame for staying and destroying our lives... We would'nt have had to suffer if u guys did'nt stay but no... Its sad that minorities are still not realizing where they belong. If i got the **** out it was for a reason? Why deny things unnecessarily. This happened. I saw all of it. Why deny and try to ignore?

Yup i think u shud go to the local bar and have a drink. Maybe u will come to ur senses then. Remember everyone comes to India to take a look at you. You're like animals at a zoo. Where u don't belong... maybe ur kids will try to escape from the zoo and change things like i did. What will u do then? Will u cry mera bacha mujhey chor key azad zindagi jeeney pakistan bhag gaya :lol:;)

Back
Top Bottom