What's new

Paris : Xiaolong 40 fighter planes for the Pakistan Air Force

Reaction score
2.jpg (image)

3.jpg (image)

4.jpg (image)

Exhibition show in Paris, France, the scene, China Aviation Industry Corporation (referred to in the aircraft industry) carrying L-15 Falcon senior trainer, Xiaolong fighter, the new series of turboprop regional jet boat, H425-based variety of foreign trade, such as civilian helicopters focus product exhibitors. This is the aircraft industry in November 2008 after the establishment of the reorganization of the integration of overseas air show debut. The picture shows in the domestic aviation industry exhibitors Xiaolong fighter model. Xiaolong fighter is from China and Pakistan jointly developed by the aircraft of Pakistan Air Force has the equipment, but also Pakistan and China have signed a total of one billion U.S. dollars of military procurement contracts, the Palestinian side will purchase Xiaolong 40 fighter planes for the Pakistan Air Force to enhance combat effectiveness. There are multi-national Xiaolong fighters of our country with the intention to buy. Xiaolong's debut show in Paris to take part in international military competition in the market for new foreign customers, it will have a positive impact on exports

been there. The lady was nice and wanted to help us but the sales persons were terrible arrogant. Waste of time.

2.jpg (image)

3.jpg (image)

4.jpg (image)

Exhibition show in Paris, France, the scene, China Aviation Industry Corporation (referred to in the aircraft industry) carrying L-15 Falcon senior trainer, Xiaolong fighter, the new series of turboprop regional jet boat, H425-based variety of foreign trade, such as civilian helicopters focus product exhibitors. This is the aircraft industry in November 2008 after the establishment of the reorganization of the integration of overseas air show debut. The picture shows in the domestic aviation industry exhibitors Xiaolong fighter model. Xiaolong fighter is from China and Pakistan jointly developed by the aircraft of Pakistan Air Force has the equipment, but also Pakistan and China have signed a total of one billion U.S. dollars of military procurement contracts, the Palestinian side will purchase Xiaolong 40 fighter planes for the Pakistan Air Force to enhance combat effectiveness. There are multi-national Xiaolong fighters of our country with the intention to buy. Xiaolong's debut show in Paris to take part in international military competition in the market for new foreign customers, it will have a positive impact on exports

The Palestinian side? Explain this... (Or maybe you confused Pakistan with Palestine in your typing...)

Also could you please provide a link for this news story, thanks.

It is a typo, i.e. "Palestinian side will purchase Xiaolong 40 fighter planes for the Pakistan Air Force".

I believe it is a translation from a chinese webpage. Don't know how it is written in Chinese, but google occasionally translate it to "Palestinian side" when translating the word (I presume) pakistani.

@munir
Were you able to extract some info (beyond what we know) from those guys?

It could be advanced version of Karakorum.....
Any ways its looks like small jet trainer kum fighter.

No furthur news abt it.

I need confirm news , any one have ?
Any one knows confirms Pakistan contribution for the jet.

It is difficult to say the plane is an advanced version of K-8.

It could be advanced version of Karakorum.....
Any ways its looks like small jet trainer kum fighter.

No furthur news abt it.

I need confirm news , any one have ?
Any one knows confirms Pakistan contribution for the jet.

It is difficult to say the plane is an advanced version of K-8.

The model behind the JF-17? I think it must be the FTC-2000 (JL-9):

8599a4fc3791c912fccafd5297fc7382.jpg

@munir
Were you able to extract some info (beyond what we know) from those guys?

I was there with Neo and talked to the irl in the front. She then asked the managers/sales persons and those were hardly inviting and said no. We did look the the models and made pictures but honestly it is not worth to look at. I did find some new items not reported sofar...

The Marcoccan Mirage F1 uprade has the same style EVM pods between main wingpylon and body...

There was a block 2 AIM9X...

Can anyone tell me what is The Xiaolong/FC-4 fighter plane? is it JF-17 or somthing else?

Can anyone tell me what is The Xiaolong/FC-4 fighter plane? is it JF-17 or somthing else?

I believe when the prototypes were coming, the fist FC-1 came and someone misundertood and called the second prototype FC-2, the 3rd FC-3 and the 4th FC-4. This is all wrong.

FC-4 is actually FC-1, prototype #04.

Back
Top Bottom