What's new

Paris Under Attack

I wanted to say that if we do not stop them and take radical decisions,other cities in Europe could be Targeted.
ensure you clarify it next time. i read that one of the attacker referenced Syria, and France is doing airstrikes there. if thats the case we (the uk) should not join in any airstrikes to safeguard our cities.

France must take action DOMESTICALLY before commiting anything more internationally.

There are too many banlieues and terror infested nests that need to be cleaned out. Thats where these cockroaches have found refuge and room to coordinate, plan, organise and ultimately operate from.

This will need a complete overhaul of their internal security apparatus and budget.....no more lackadaisical approach to SIGINT and HUMINT counter terrorism tactics.

Whoever is in charge of internal security needs to resign, and a solid expert with on the ground experience needs to be given a free hand (within reason) to sanitise France as much as possible. I know the French have several people in this field that will fit the bill and I am confident they will take the wise and prudent decision.

It needs to start now....it should have started right after the Hebdo attacks.....but this should be a big wake up call to France.

They can no longer afford to be only reactionary....neither can they only focus on tackling it internationally anymore.

France must hold up the mirror and X-ray and commit to major long overdue surgeries ASAP.

ensure you clarify it next time. i read that one of the attacker referenced Syria, and France is doing airstrikes there. if thats the case we (the uk) should not join in any airstrikes to safeguard our cities.

Sorry,i am just shocked of what happened,angry and disgusted (you can understand) but we are strong !
I heard that one claimed "You do that (=airstrikes against the terrorists),we do that" (Attacks in our country),Someone shouted "It is for Syria" or something like that.

And EU+US will keep funding "Moderate Terrorists".
I don't recall any credible reports of significant EU funding for ISIS or Al Nusra - most reports referenced the Saudis, Qatar and some other GCC countries along with the US and Turkey.

Destroy all the physical assets of the organisation as much as you can.

Increase Intelligence gathering and prompt action both domestically and internationally.

The French must have a complete change in attitude now, zero tolerance for the perps who were behind this.

Already they have started a massive campaign of raiding and killing/detaining the handlers within Paris. They will put their interrogators to work and then have further targets to target in the command chain.

We must give the French some time.....and they will have many friends who will help.

Like I said you dont think the yanks haven't already gone down this route, how many wars, how many of their soldiers have they got killed, how many trillions did they spend

And instead of ending AQ they morphed into ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Shabab, AQ in the Magreb snd on and on

Im sure France will increase attacks on Syria as a placebo to sooth the french people and well wishers around the world

But EVEN if isis is totally overun in Syria and obliterated in Iraq they will have spread their resources, fighters and experience

Like i said a Pandoras box has been opened so walking away from syria or iraq wont fix the problem now

Europe is fked up. Their policy on immigration has made Europe very dangerous

France must take action DOMESTICALLY before commiting anything more internationally.

There are too many banlieues and terror infested nests that need to be cleaned out. Thats where these cockroaches have found refuge and room to coordinate, plan, organise and ultimately operate from.

This will need a complete overhaul of their internal security apparatus and budget.....no more lackadaisical approach to SIGINT and HUMINT counter terrorism tactics.

Whoever is in charge of internal security needs to resign, and a solid expert with on the ground experience needs to be given a free hand (within reason) to sanitise France as much as possible. I know the French have several people in this field that will fit the bill and I am confident they will take the wise and prudent decision.

It needs to start now....it should have started right after the Hebdo attacks.....but this should be a big wake up call to France.

They can no longer afford to be only reactionary....neither can they only focus on tackling it internationally anymore.

France must hold up the mirror and X-ray and commit to major long overdue surgeries ASAP.

The state should give more funds,and more rights to the Police officers if they want them to do their job.... In some Banlieues,the cops do not even dare to set a foot there,so they (thugs,terrorists etc..) can do whatever they want....

Sorry,i am just shocked of what happened,angry and disgusted (you can understand) but we are strong !
I heard that one claimed "You do that (=airstrikes against the terrorists),we do that" (Attacks in our country),Someone shouted "It is for Syria" or something like that.
i hear you bro, im angry right now too. when i hear news like this i tend to, or try to ignore it. stay strong man.

Nope their ill thought out foreign military adventurism has made the world very dangerous

You are a sympathizer of these extremist groups. Hope the PDF management reveals your identity to authorities.

I have my all sympathies with the the French people.

If criticising the reasons behind flawed policies of a government is not being human then i am better that way. Second its an open forum so go shove silence in the corner of your room.
Yes I know brother....I only talked of the timing.... :)
We should discuss them but not now..

oh my god this is so sad whats happened in France..my prayers and thoughts are with innocent victims..:(

We suffered many and bloody attacks,invasions,but we never felt ! It might be stupid to say that in the recent attacks,but we won't give up our fight !
Of course brother, that is the attitude.

Liberté, égalité, fraternité

Back
Top Bottom