What's new

Paris Air Show 2019 - Thunders in Europe

Shahed_129 drone mark :enjoy:

D9qD4wqXUAAT6jP.jpg

D9qD4ydW4AADIX1.jpg

D9qDGQFWwAAzGPe.jpg:large

Its now a battle proven aircraft naturally it will inspire interest from everyone. Lets see if we can increase the sale prospect of JF-17 after the confrontation with India.

5d1027e673ef2.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Hordes of aviation enthusiasts turned up to see the static and aerial display of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF)’s JF-17 Thunder fighter jet on the last day of 53rd Paris Air Show in Le Bourget on Sunday.

Being a weekly holiday, the vast venue was filled with excited spectators of different ages as the gates opened for general public, according to a message received from Paris.

The indigenously manufactured JF-17 Thunder, displayed alongside other aircraft and defence equipment at the event, remained the star attraction of the show.
The PAF personnel briefed the eager crowd about the combat aircraft’s operational capabilities and sophisticated weaponry. The spectators were ecstatic to see the pride of Pakistan in their midst and had selfies and photographs with the PAF contingent members.
Apart from the static display, the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex- manufactured aircraft also presented a farewell aerobatics performance. The excitement of the eagerly awaiting crowd was worth watching as the aircraft roared in the skies of Paris. The much anticipated display was thoroughly enjoyed by the spectators and they fervently clapped as the JF-7 landed back at the airstrip.

The participation of the PAF contingent in the largest air show of the world has proved to be an excellent opportunity to showcase its cutting edge capabilities. It has also given an opportunity to the potential buyers to assess the jet fighter’s immense potential in the international market.

[/QOUTE]
"According to the Russian media, the original contract for the fighter's RD-93 engine covered 100 powerplants with an option for 500 more, and an uprated 20,500-lb.-thrust version, the RD-93MA, is under development. Meanwhile, one JF-17 is reported to be flying in China with the Guizhou WS-13 engine."
https://aviationweek.com/awin/china-s-warplane-industry-expands[/QUOTE]

thats how PAF is evaluating MTBO. I believe they are okay with the technical specs but they have doubts over MTBO. They are bit skeptical about the qouted number by engine manufacturer so they want first hand information. I believe one of the JF17s have already been sent to China as qouted report suggests.

[/QOUTE]
"According to the Russian media, the original contract for the fighter's RD-93 engine covered 100 powerplants with an option for 500 more, and an uprated 20,500-lb.-thrust version, the RD-93MA, is under development. Meanwhile, one JF-17 is reported to be flying in China with the Guizhou WS-13 engine."
https://aviationweek.com/awin/china-s-warplane-industry-expands

thats how PAF is evaluating MTBO. I believe they are okay with the technical specs but they have doubts over MTBO. They are bit skeptical about the qouted number by engine manufacturer so they want first hand information. I believe one of the JF17s have already been sent to China as qouted report suggests.
PT-06 was reported flying with Chinese engine

are you talking about current engine of J-20 which have no IR reduction features or you talking about during the development of J-20 (silver plated engine to reduce IR signature) or WS-15 if you talking about upcoming WS-15 we don't know that how it would look like (with LOAN nozzles or without it)
If you want do research/study For B2 so i think it useless for JF-17 because its takes lots time/$$$$ but its good for upcoming Pakistani 5th gen project PROJECT AZM @FuturePAF

Yes, The nozzle on one of the developmental J-20s but scaled down would be the one I suggest. The Costs could be shared with the team working on the J-31 and the Project AZM team.

Although, if the Chinese are willing to release the data from the J-20 itself it would answer the question without any further r&d. The nozzle additions extra weight could just be estimated.

Do we really need several threads on the JF-17 only to promote a video, some new images or a report?

IMHO "SU Slayer" sound better when comparing the size of platforms involved such as ( human vs Dragon, ) but that's just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom