What's new

Panamagate case: As PTI’s case wavers, a hint from the bench !!

very very interesting... thanks for sharing

I just hope now, tht PTI legal team plays smart and doesn't make another blunder as always.. pata chalay woh next hearing main in documents ka zikr hi na karein, just like they missed out Qatari letter in previous hearing..

also, I don't think Naeem Bukhari is a good choice to lead legal team.. why has PTI chosen him? Imran khan always makes blunders at crucial times

good thing is Babar Awan is on their team now but yeah in my opinion Babar Awan should've led the case, not a smart choice to let Naeem Bukhari lead. Let's see what happens on 30 nov. Next hearing now holds critical importance !!

good thing is Babar Awan is on their team now but yeah in my opinion Babar Awan should've led the case, not a smart choice to let Naeem Bukhari lead. Let's see what happens on 30 nov. Next hearing now holds critical importance !!

No matter, even if babar awan is in legal team... he was earlier too... bt it depends on who leads and argues the case in court..like hamid khan wasted time in previous hearing and didn't even bring issue of Qatari prince letter in previous hearing

Now Naeem bukhari... why doesn't IK make wise choices? earlier they were thinking abt farogh naseem.. which would have been brilliant, but now they decided on Naeem bukhari :( ... I am afraid..what if they forget to bring out issue of these documents in next hearing

No matter, even if babar awan is in legal team... he was earlier too... bt it depends on who leads and argues the case in court..like hamid khan wasted time in previous hearing and didn't even bring issue of Qatari prince letter in previous hearing

Now Naeem bukhari... why doesn't IK make wise choices? earlier they were thinking abt farogh naseem.. which would have been brilliant, but now they decided on Naeem bukhari :( ... I am afraid..what if they forget to bring out issue of these documents in next hearing

pti members specifically visited London for these docs. so we can expect these docs in next hearing
if they didn't it will be big big blunder !! i also heard next few proceedings will be on daily basis without any gap, let's hope for the best !!

I heard on tv the other day that IK went to London for wedding of his friend's daughter.

Back
Top Bottom