What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
95th page 1426 post? waste of time and energy. The all panama leak saga base on hypocrisy. Fix the system not a person coz 90% involved in corruption.

1103974164-1.gif

BBC! that was unfair man, lets talk. Mr. Secretary, call the Qazi family as well so we can settle the matter. :p:

I wish Babar Awan was PTI's lawyer in SC, instead of Naeem bukhari... Listening to Babar Awan right now... He could have fought this case much better... I also think tht Naeem Bukhari also has lost his interest in this case, and now he is fighting this case half heartedly

I wish Babar Awan was PTI's lawyer in SC, instead of Naeem bukhari... Listening to Babar Awan right now... He could have fought this case much better... I also think tht Naeem Bukhari also has lost his interest in this case, and now he is fighting this case half heartedly
I disagree. Bukhari is the better man as he personally hates Nawaz Sharif

I feel ashamed when pti supporters talk about proofs
I feel ashamed of Patwaris who support the corrupt since they themselves are corrupt so that makes sense.

Sometimes I guess sitting outside of the field seems easy...the trouble only starts when you wear your guards and enter the field.

Uk land record is public ... any one with internet connection can check in minutes..

Why a govt owned uk entity decided to make it a half baked story is beyond me...... but likely following own govt agenda... may b trying to influence the trial after brilliant and irrefuteable evidences by pti
Why r u so anti UK . why does ur leader took his money their . their some is residend of the county . uptill now NS has done more visit of London then to anywhere else in the world. If BBC is corrupt take them to court and win huge some of money after suing them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom