What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

DKn-yd9W4AAP6DX.jpg:large

DKn-yeCW4AEWLZR.jpg:large

Dr. Nawaz Sharif nurse ko instructions dete hue..

My opinion is that IK will be disqualified by 2-1. This is to balance the disqualification of NS. IK has said many times in the past that he has no problem in getting disqualified if this is the price of disqualification of real crooks.

Also in a recent interview, he has hinted towards possible disqualification when an anchor asked him this question, he said that in case he is disqualified he will move to UK to live with his children.

He shud move to UK and live with his children regardless of outcome of the case, this country and its people doesn't deserve him, all they deserve is sharif's, bhutto's and zardari's

He shud move to UK and live with his children regardless of outcome of the case, this country and its people doesn't deserve him, all they deserve is sharif's, bhutto's and zardari's
This country doesn't deserve to exist because WE WANT TO DO NOTHING FOR IT! :angry:

My opinion is that IK will be disqualified by 2-1. This is to balance the disqualification of NS. IK has said many times in the past that he has no problem in getting disqualified if this is the price of disqualification of real crooks.

Also in a recent interview, he has hinted towards possible disqualification when an anchor asked him this question, he said that in case he is disqualified he will move to UK to live with his children.

No.. I dont think..he will be disqualified... Justice Faisal Arab and Justice Umar Ata Bandial dont seem inclined towards that.. Only CJ is.. I think..verdict will be 2-1 in Imran Khan's favor..

IK said this tht he will move to UK...if he is disqualified? I saw his recent nterview with Wajahat Khan.. Therre he seemed very confident tht he wont be disqualified.. He said ..i cant be disqualified in this case...

Nawaz Sharif was saying..

"Me ne corruption kerni hi thee issi liay Iqamah ki aar lee"

"Corruption ko legalize kia jaae warna mulk ko nuqsan ho sakta hai"

"Even if I am put in prison I will continue bad mouthing institutions."

Chief Justice Saqib Nisar, during Tuesday's hearing of Imran Khan's disqualification case, said that the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chief's failure to declare his London flat as an asset can have legal consequences.

The proceedings of the case, being heard by a three-member SC bench headed by Chief Justice Nisar, resumed today after being suspended on September 7.

Explaining why Khan had not declared his London flat as an asset in his nomination papers, Khan's lawyer Naeem Bokhari said that since the apartment was not in Pakistan and was bought from money he had earned abroad, the PTI chairman did not mention it in his papers.

In July, the PTI chief had told the court that while he hadn't included his London flat in his tax returns, it was declared through a tax amnesty scheme in 2000 and subsequently, appeared in his election nomination papers for 2002.

During the hearing, the SC demanded that Khan's counsel submit documents that prove he borrowed and returned 560,000 pounds to his former wife Jemima. Bokhari told the court that the money was transferred to Jemima through an account in the Royal Bank.

He read out Khan's statement that he gave under oath to the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) where he said that he had borrowed money from Jemima to pay for the Bani Gala property in 2002 and repaid the loan in 2003.

However, the money trail of 100,000 pounds could not be traced, Bokhari said and requested the court to grant more time so they can try and track it down.

NSL's undeclared worth
The bench also asked for the account details of Niazi Services Limited (NSL), Khan's offshore company, that was dissolved in 2015. Khan's accountant, who appeared in court today to provide details of the politician's accounts from 2001-04, admitted that he did not have them.

Akram Sheikh, who is representing the petitioner Hanif Abbasi, wondered why Khan had claimed that there was no money in NSL's account even though its worth at the time of dissolution was $1,000.

In July, Bokhari had argued that his client’s non-disclosure of NSL was an error of “omission”, not an act of “dishonesty”.

However, in today's hearing, the chief justice reiterated Sheikh's point and said that since $1,000 were an asset, Khan should have declared the sum in his nomination papers.

The court also demanded the money trail of 75,000 pounds that were remitted in 2000 from London to Pakistan. Bokhari confessed that the bank records of the transfer were not available.

The hearing was adjourned till Sept 28.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1360162/i...at-as-an-asset-can-have-legal-consequences-sc

You are missing the point here ,, right now we are setting the standards how the process should move forward, and we all know that NAB and accountability courts are not strong enough to proceed directly against NS and this will be setelled in SC ... However, as per my opinion, SC is trying to empower NAB, and making them work ... Just imagine, how much strength NAB will get if they aquit NS without any direct intervention of the SC ...

SC is trying to set this precedence ... NS is the only one to be grabbed, we have Zardari's, choudhry's, bureaucrats, judges and generals ...

My reading of the situation is SC is trying to empower NAB and other institutions ...

Bhai.. What i am saying is that ..how will SC empower NAB,.,if it doesnt monitor NAB? If Ijaz ul Ahsan doesnt monitor NAB properly...only sharif family will get strengthened and as a result acquitted...

If SC wants to empower NAB..only way is effective monitoring .. If SC wants to set any new precedence..it should monitor NAB..so tht NAB does its work properly...otherwise its result will be..as expected ..tht sharifs will get acquitted

Aap mujhe..batayein..if sharifs get acquitted..due to weak and faulty references...tu is se instituitions kaisy strengthen honge?

NAB can only be empowered by SC..if SC does its monitoring properly..warna jaisy hamesha hota aaya hai..ye phir bach jayein ge.....aur us se badmaashiya tu strengthen hosakti hai....instituitions nahi..

Aap ye kaisy soch rahy hain ke Ijaz ul Ahsan proper monitoring na karein..aur NAB empower hojaye gi? Jab tak NAB ke ooper danda nahi hoga..qur J Ijaz ul Ahsan zabardaasti NAB se sahi kaam nahi lein ge....tab tak NAB kuch nahi karay gi

Jo aap keh rahay hain..ke...Ijaz ul Ahsan kuch na karein....NAB khud hi kar ley gi....is se sirf sharif family acquit hosakti hai... NAB empower nahi hosakti

Last edited:
I think CJ ne decide kar liya hai IK ko disqualify karnay ka.. CJ..IK ko disqualify kar ke..PML N ke liye balancing act karna chahtay hain..

Aaj main ne CJ ka ye statement bhi kisi channel par parh rahi thee ke...Jemima ne jo IK ko raqam di..uska source kia hai? Jemima ke pass raqam kahan se aayi? Sab jaantay hain ke Jemima belongs to a rich family in UK.. Ab CJ keh rahay hain ke Jemima ke amma abba ki money trail bhi le kar aao....ke unn ke pass paisa kahan se aayi?

I think ..iss case ka faisla 2-1 se IK ke favor main aajayega.. Jab Justice Khosa aur Gulzar ne NS ko disqualify kiya tha tu sab ne yehi kaha tha....ke future ke 2 CJ ne NS ko disqualify kar diya.. Ab CJ ..PML N ko shayad ye moral support dena chahtay hain ke present CJ ne IK ko disqualify kar diya....
Mana
Bhai.. What i am saying is that ..how will SC empower NAB,.,if it doesnt monitor NAB? If Ijaz ul Ahsan doesnt monitor NAB properly...only sharif family will get strengthened and as a result acquitted...

If SC wants to empower NAB..only way is effective monitoring .. If SC wants to set any new precedence..it should monitor NAB..so tht NAB does its work properly...otherwise its result will be..as expected ..tht sharifs will get acquitted

Aap mujhe..batayein..if sharifs get acquitted..due to weak and faulty references...tu is se instituitions kaisy strengthen honge?

NAB can only be empowered by SC..if SC does its monitoring properly..warna jaisy hamesha hota aaya hai..ye phir bach jayein ge.....aur us se badmaashiya tu strengthen hosakti hai....instituitions nahi..

Aap ye kaisy soch rahy hain ke Ijaz ul Ahsan proper monitoring na karein..aur NAB empower hojaye gi? Jab tak NAB ke ooper danda nahi hoga..qur J Ijaz ul Ahsan zabardaasti NAB se sahi kaam nahi lein ge....tab tak NAB kuch nahi karay gi

Jo aap keh rahay hain..ke...Ijaz ul Ahsan kuch na karein....NAB khud hi kar ley gi....is se sirf sharif family acquit hosakti hai... NAB empower nahi hosakti

Ary madam, do you remember Whatsapp call issue ? Do you remember that UK forensic firm was evaluated by establishment and Pakistani counsellor general in UK ... There are lot of things happening behind the scenes, there is a reason NS face is pale yellow ,,, he is sensing everything is out of his control now ...

Party is already out of his hand, just checked that chairman PMLN and deputy chairman PMLN said to the security officer, who is Nawaz Sharif, and we will not vacate seat for him ...

Monitoring is done behind the scenes and SC is pushing NAB court to proceed fast and just, they are keeping an eye on the proceedings and issuing instructions from behind the scenes ...

If that would have been the case then NS must have not come back for NAB ...

Is a tough fight, and patience is key ...

I am not sure that how far judges can sustain but mark my words, monitoring is being done ,,, close and tough monitoring, however, it will not be on record ... @Realistic Change ... Our official reporter,,, need your inside information, on my view ...

Mana

Ary madam, do you remember Whatsapp call issue ? Do you remember that UK forensic firm was evaluated by establishment and Pakistani counsellor general in UK ... There are lot of things happening behind the scenes, there is a reason NS face is pale yellow ,,, he is sensing everything is out of his control now ...

Party is already out of his hand, just checked that chairman PMLN and deputy chairman PMLN said to the security officer, who is Nawaz Sharif, and we will not vacate seat for him ...

Monitoring is done behind the scenes and SC is pushing NAB court to proceed fast and just, they are keeping an eye on the proceedings and issuing instructions from behind the scenes ...

I am not sure that how far judges can sustain but mark my words, monitoring is being done ,,, close and tough monitoring, however, it will not be on record ... @Realistic Change ... Our official reporter,,, need your inside information, on my view ...

Bhai kia behind the scenes ka manjan ha.

Adaalat hai uska kirdaar samne hona chaiye agar mulk is jahalat kay dahane pe na ahal logon ne khara krdiya.

Deemak ki tarah kha gaya imaan insan ka Pakistan me.

Bari behis or fuzool kharch paya mene apni qaum ko

Mana

Nawaz Sharif did not come back, due to pressure of NAB or monitoring judge.. He came back due to splits and divisions in PML N... He wanted to regain firm control on his party...to give the impression..tht i am still here..

Yes.... @Realistic Change ur input is needed... Do u think ...tht time has come..when he will do the "right" thing? Ya abhi bhi..shayad Ijaz ul Ahsan ke mutabiq..woh time nahi aaya?

when will "that time" come ..when J Ijaz ul Ahsan will make NAB file.....proper supplementary references? As judge said...ke daily hearings honi hai..iss case ki..tu shayad 1 month main hearings/trial khatam hojaye... Tu kia...hearings khatam honay ke baad..NAB ki monitoring hogi..aur time guzarnay ke baad..J Ijaz ul Ahsan ko khyaal aayega ke NAB ki monitoring honi thee aur supplementary references file karaanay chahye thay?

Last edited:
Bhai kia behind the scenes ka manjan ha.

Adaalat hai uska kirdaar samne hona chaiye agar mulk is jahalat kay dahane pe na ahal logon ne khara krdiya.

Deemak ki tarah kha gaya imaan insan ka Pakistan me.

Bari behis or fuzool kharch paya mene apni qaum ko
Brother we need to accept the reality and reality is our law enforcement agencies and our judiciary are one of the most corrupt persons on the face of the earth ... We have only handful of people like wajid zia and justice khosa ... Are you telling me that these handful people can take head on against all the mafia on there own ? In real world things do not happen like movies ...

Why SC is not coming out in front as they are not trial court and they cannot intervene in the judgement of trial court ... What they can legally is to monitor all the proceedings are being done as per law and can deliver the message to trial court judge that this case is under our radar...

Brother we need to accept the reality and reality is our law enforcement agencies and our judiciary are one of the most corrupt persons on the face of the earth ... We have only handful of people like wajid zia and justice khosa ... Are you telling me that these handful people can take head on against all the mafia on there own ? In real world things do not happen like movies ...

Why SC is not coming out in front as they are not trial court and they cannot intervene in the judgement of trial court ... What they can legally is to monitor all the proceedings are being done as per law and can deliver the message to trial court judge that this case is under our radar...

The public has the right to know.

We are not some dumb mutated mongrels.

We have the capability to make the good choice.

Imran Khan will be disqualify soon and move to UK forver. CJ decided IK disqualification just to balance and morally support NS. Today CJ statement was beyond ....even two sitting judges along eoh b heran rah gaye ye statement kia de hey CJ nay. The question raised by CJ “Jemima nay Paisa kahan se diya” lol CJ sahab ko pata hay woh kiski beti hay??? Woh Nawaz Sharif jesay 100-200 kareedlay uska baap lol yani na banda kise ohday pe raha na iktedaar may woh tax chori kesay karsakhta hay lol uske tu party 2013 may 1st time aye hey ..... wesay its good kay loog aainda ye daekh kar Pakistan paisa lana choordain infact good for IK as well to leave Pakistan forever whether disqualify hota hay ya nahi bcuz yaha Nawaz and Zardari jesay choor he is gulaam koom kay sar pe rahain ...

“Jemima nay Paisa kahan se diya”

Yes, he asked about the source of income of Jemima..

When Jemima will prove that it was from family wealth, CJ will ask where did the family earn this income...

Then Jemima will have to provide audited accounts of her father's businesses.

And then CJ may ask, from where did her father get all this money to setup the businesses? Imran Khan sahib aap ko jawab dena parega.. warna legal consequences hongay..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom