What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

But Justice Khosa said that he will act on the law, meaning, SC will not stop any frivolous amendment.. and act on whatever the law they pass..

Ye koi chup hui cheez tu nahi hai.. Parliament hi laws banaati hai.. ... Iss main kisi ke kehnay ki kiya zuroorat hai? SC tu tab hi kuch karay gi....koi petition le kar jaayega.. Khud se tu kuch nahi karsaktay judges

We have to see which faction of pp wins here would it be Rabbani/Zardari tola or the Bilawal/Aitezaz tola lets see what happens so far the court is acting like it has no authority

I think they are all on the same page.. Aitzaz Ahsan se bara drama koi nahi.. siwaey Ch. Nisar ke..

PPP wants free hand in Sindh.. which PMLN is promising them.

Ye koi chup hui cheez tu nahi hai.. Parliament hi laws banaati hai.. ... Iss main kisi ke kehnay ki kiya zuroorat hai? SC tu tab hi kuch karay gi....koi petition le kar jaayega.. Khud se tu kuch nahi karsaktay judges

What I wanted to say that you once said SC will stop any such amendment.. I don't think even Justice Khosa will do that..

TBH, Justice Khosa has made certain remarks which he shouldn't have made.. it is my honest opinion..

If they want to get back in Punjab they have to go hard on pmln if they dont they will have no one backing them in kpk and punjab

PPP is finished in Punjab. They need 25 years and another ZAB to revive.

PPP only wants some assurances in Sindh..

What I wanted to say that you once said SC will stop any such amendment.. I don't think even Justice Khosa will do that..
They wont and they cant all hopes now lie in cases that are against na ahels and how the court goes after them

Naqqaray se pehle apas me phoot par gayi tamam alleged political parties of Pakistan ki.

Allah ne beshak us qaum ke hukumraano ko apas me lara kar apne azaab ka maza chakaya.

Sir ye sab ho chuka hai pehle.

Shahid Masood kay Raddul Fassad ki definition or uske 2012 me start hone or uski wajah

Hahaha saray raaz me hi faash krne betha ho yahan

TBH, Justice Khosa has made certain remarks which he shouldn't have given.. it is my honest opinion..

Kher..inn remarks main tu koi problem nahi hain.....ye sirf ek taunt tha.....is se ziada kuch nahi..... Ye sharam dilaany ki ek koshish thee..ke aap apni chori bachaanay ke liye beshak ammendment kar lein... Aur PML N aur PPP...tu pehle hi ammendment karrahi thee..ye koi inn remarks ke baad koi new development thori hai..

Kher..inn remarks main tu koi problem nahi hain.....ye sirf ek taunt tha.....is se ziada kuch nahi..... Ye sharam dilaany ki ek koshish thee..ke aap apni chori bachaanay ke liye beshak ammendment kar lein...

Aur karlain tou kia hoga? Agar SC ke paas case aaya? In my opinion, nothing will happen.. just like nothing is happening now..

They wont and they cant all hopes now lie in cases that are against na ahels and how the court goes after them

I think they can, but they won't.

Aur karlain tou kia hoga? Agar SC ke paas case aaya? In my opinion, nothing will happen.. just like nothing is happening now..

Mere kehnay ka matlab hai ke atleast inn remarks se koi farq nahi parta.... Jo pehle hota,,wohi ab bhi hoga.. Dont know..whether SC can stop any ammendment or not.. I think judges are divided on it.. But Justice Khosa ke ye walay remarks....ke ammendment kar lein.....sharam dilaany ke liye thay...us se ziada kuch nahi... Inn remarks ka sirf yehi context tha...

I am only worried abt remarks of judges on role of monitoring judge...

Last edited:
Raddul Fassad me tezi ka ailaan me krdeta hon yaha khud

Taranay bajna shuru hogaye hain.

Ye bohat zyada dekha dekha lagta hai

Democracy ka dosra shaheed 18th ammendment ko btaya ja raha hai

honestly this circus is a lost cause. congrats to the bastard tubbar it will destroy the country it looted to get scot free. the jahil donkey eating public deserves this and who knows they may experience the pain of Libya and Syria for their Dumb, Deaf and Blind attitude. I hope not but things are going in that direction unfortunately.

Trump's line today at UNGA and Pak embassy in US on same page against Pak, after Kh Asif's assurance and SKA's pat. That's simply unbelievable!

In lust for power and hate for PA - a lot is being damaged-absolutely abhorable politics.

Not too sure re the patience level of some quarters. It's simply a heads on!

honestly this circus is a lost cause. congrats to the bastard tubbar it will destroy the country it looted to get scot free. the jahil donkey eating public deserves this and who knows they may experience the pain of Libya and Syria for their Dumb, Deaf and Blind attitude. I hope not but things are going in that direction unfortunately.

^ Ditto

I think they can, but they won't.

I believe they will, however one thing is sure, that this SCP is in no mood to enforce Judicial Activism of Ch Iftikhar era. Though, I think; desperate times require desperate measures and if at anytime Judicial Activism was appropriate is this time.

I believe they will, however one thing is sure, that this SCP is in no mood to enforce Judicial Activism of Ch Iftikhar era. Though, I think; desperate times require desperate measures and if at anytime Judicial Activism was appropriate is this time.

I remember you had a plan of visiting UAE in Sept? What happened?

What happened to doing the "right thing" resolve by SC./monitoring judge.as far as these NAB rferences are concerned?

Its high time..tht J Ijaz ul Ahsan should intervene now..esp after today's drama in accountability court..

If not judicial activism..atleast SC should implement its own verdicts in letter and spirit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom