What's new

Pan-India crackdown on PFI : 93 locations raided in 15 states, 106 arrested

All i need to know about indiam health system is that you persuade people how gang iwater is clean and healthy and that cow dung and piss is nutritious.
We do not persuade people on anything. People do what they want to do. Its that simple.

All I do know about you is that your life has been really hard and you are a broken person with nothing going on in your life. Its sad that you are stuck in a country with practically no hope.

Last edited:
We do not persuade people on anything. People do what they want to do. Its that simple.

All I do know about you is that your life has been really hard and you are a broken person with nothing going on in their life. Its sad that you are stuck in a country with practically no hope.
He's a full on lungi, do a search for how many posts he has made in the BD forums...

but wants to pretend to be some badass chechen style mujh, our Alom here, the idiot

All I do know about you is that your life has been really hard and you are a broken person with nothing going on in their life. Its sad that you are stuck in a country with practically no hope.
I would beleive you but your pm of some shithole made public stunt about it so go discuss with him that, no need to cope with using usual pajeet ad hominem tactics.

He's a full on lungi, do a search for how many posts he has made in the BD forums...

but wants to pretend to be some badass chechen style mujh, our Alom here, the idiot
Dont be triggered pajeet.

Nope not an inch, majority of Muslims voted for Pakistan in 1946 based on which Pakistan and BD was created. They did not move that's their problem. They can stay as equal citizen if constitution is supreme. If they want separate then chop chop.
Punjab, Sindh, and Bengal provinces went to Muslim League. Partition plan was approved and implemented by the British, the real power in the subcontinent. Compare that with Delhi sultanate and Mughal empires which expanded the area they ruled to cover most of the subcontinent and beyond to include the ancient areas of Indian civilization.

I don't know about the other mayors but the mayor of London does not say he is Muslim:

"My own family's heritage is Muslim. Myself and my four brothers were brought up to believe in God, but I do not practise any religion. My wife is a practising Christian and the only religion practised in my house is Christianity.[8][9]"

I would beleive you but your pm of some shithole made public stunt about it so go discuss with him that, no need to cope with using usual pajeet ad hominem tactics.
PM is a politician, what do you expect him to do? Have you seen what PMs of other countries do? Here is what Canadian PM has done.
1664087556912.png

And here is Italian Presidante and his bunga bunga parties:

There is no adhomimen when its indeed your reality. Remember, this is Bosnia:
1664087613891.png

PM is a politician, what do you expect him to do? Have you seen what PMs of other countries do? Here is what Canadian PM has done.

And here is Italian Presidante and his bunga bunga parties:

There is no adhomimen when its indeed your reality. Remember, this is Bosnia:
Any of them did not drink sewer water and persuaded their voting base that is healthy, hard to grasp for pajeet but at least try.

Come here and check it by yourself instead using stupid charts, in reality pajeets are migrants here and source of cheap labour force.

Punjab, Sindh, and Bengal provinces went to Muslim League. Partition plan was approved and implemented by the British, the real power in the subcontinent. Compare that with Delhi sultanate and Mughal empires which expanded the area they ruled to cover most of the subcontinent and beyond to include the ancient areas of Indian civilization.
In the Indian provincial elections of 1946, the Muslim League won 425 out of 476 seats reserved for Muslims (and about 89.2% of Muslim votes) on a policy of creating the independent state of Pakistan.

Majority of Muslims voted for creation of paksiatn, if Muslim leave had lost that vote we would have a Pakistan today , will we.

Any of them did not drink sewer water and persuaded their voting base that is healthy, hard to grasp for pajeet but at least try.
Indian PM did nothing like that. You are mistaken. Whats your source of this misinformation?

Come here and check it by yourself instead using stupid charts, in reality pajeets are migrants here and source of cheap labour force.
There are total 26 Indian origin people in Bosnia. https://mea.gov.in/images/attach/NRIs-and-PIOs_1.pdf

Most of them are working in Ispat Coking plant in Tuzla and Arcerlor Mittal mines and plant in Prijedor. Both are Indian/Indian-origin investments in Bosnia, worth about 250 million dollars. (https://www.eoibudapest.gov.in/page/india-bosnia-and-herzegovina-relations/)

I doubt there is any Cheap Indian labour in Bosnia. You must have confused Pakistani or Bangladeshi for Indians.

Nope not an inch, majority of Muslims voted for Pakistan in 1946 based on which Pakistan and BD was created. They did not move that's their problem. They can stay as equal citizen if constitution is supreme. If they want separate then chop chop.

Your not getting a choice, Indian Muslims will take their own land to make a safe state away from hindutva extremism

"Plenty" is a weasel word.

Compared to Pakistani, there are more ethnic Indians with much higher wealth in UK.

View attachment 882327

Also # of ethnic Indians in UK is 1.45 million (2011 UK census).
# of ethnic Pakistani in UK is 1.1 million (2011 UK census).

So, over all # of Indians will be higher.

And why do you think Indians won't be gaming the system as Pakistani do? Gujratis do it rather well.

Secondly, the results I am pointing are wealth and not Income.

15 MPs are British Indians (https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...in-new-uk-parliament/articleshow/72550708.cms).
10 are British Pakistani (https://www.britishpakistanfoundati...r-of-british-pakistanis-elected-to-parliament).

Lastly, Indian diaspora is increasing faster. https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/migrants-in-the-uk-an-overview/

India is sending almost twice number of immigrants as compared to Pakistan. (India 9%, Pakistan 5%).

Your much higher wealth is skewed by the fact that their are some imported billionaires in those numbers

If you look at Pakistani property ownership and compare to the "alleged" financial savings which is still higher then most in the UK their is a massive discrepancy

Remember India is 1.4 billion, that's 7 times bigger than Pakistan in population and a proportion of Indians in the UK will also be Muslim, add that to Bengali and Muslims from multiple other states

In that Indian number of yours you also Include Sikhs who hate you in the UK,

If wishes were wings, pigs will fly. :rofl:

It's happening RIGHT NOW,

Even you can see the calls for economic boycott and people avoiding and moving into different areas

It's happening RIGHT NOW,

Even you can see the calls for economic boycott and people avoiding and moving into different areas
Muslims have been moving into ghettos since forever. Nothing new. In all the colonies I have lived in India, I have never seen one single muslim family.
Its more than that. As a Muslim, sometimes it is impossible to rent or even buy a place to live in most of strata in India.
Nothing new at all.

As I said before, when was the last time you actually visited India?

beleive @HydraChess
you will never win bro
Does a pro-athelete need to win against a handicapped? No. I am not competing here anymore. How can you compete with a person that is so broken. You can only take pity on him or her.

Plenty of Muslims are leaving their faith in India, there's actually a strong ex-Muslim movement. If you want, you can check out youtube channels like Ex-Muslim Sahil, Ex Muslim Sameer, Sachwala, etc and debate with them.
Point is, even if the numbers increase, it won't be a correct representation of who are actually Muslims. Also, as long as Muslims are nationalist Indians, it doesn't matter to us even if the faith in itself is antagonistic towards 'idol worshippers'. Following Islam, and being a Muslim in name are two different things altogether. Heck, even Pakistan doesn't follow Islam according to its truest interpretation, it simply isn't possible in the 21st century. That's why Saudi Arabia is reforming and there are currently huge protests in Iran. 100 years from now will be a completely different century and it will be very hard to predict the problems people will face. Faith is secondary as long as the people are law abiding good citizens.
But no one is stopping you from dreaming, it's your birth right.

Bruv,,, islam is the most convert driven faith in the world, when you 2 BILLION people will always come and go, any faithless will be replaced by new faithful

But more then that

Islam has the LOWEST median age of all major faiths (look it up) it's about 23

It means we are young and in that prime birth giving stage

Our population will be driven in only one direction this century

Indian PM did nothing like that. You are mistaken. Whats your source of this misinformation?

Pinjab pm did it.
There are total 26 Indian origin people in Bosnia. https://mea.gov.in/images/attach/NRIs-and-PIOs_1.pdf

Most of them are working in Ispat Coking plant in Tuzla and Arcerlor Mittal mines and plant in Prijedor. Both are Indian/Indian-origin investments in Bosnia, worth about 250 million dollars. (https://www.eoibudapest.gov.in/page/india-bosnia-and-herzegovina-relations/)

I doubt there is any Cheap Indian labour in Bosnia. You must have confused Pakistani or Bangladeshi for Indians.
We feed some pajeet migrants to, so shut the mouth about progressive pajetland untill you see bosnian people there.

Back
Top Bottom