What's new

'palestinians' teaching a child to stab Israelis.

Whats wrong with being pale? Your prophet Muhammad was pale according to Hadith, king David was blond according to the Bible.

This is Assad's wife:

asma-bashar-president-al-assad.jpg

Both of her parents are native Syrians.
Incorrect use of word on my part a better word would be European looking. Of course there are pale Arabs, but that’s not how the average Arab looks and the ones that are pale still have Arab features.

The people that created Israel on the grounds of racial connection to that land are European and aren’t the people that lived there 3000 years ago. So it’s kind of funny when you post a video of the origins of Palestinians. Why even go there?

Funny video of larry david taking a DNA test, seem really reluctant to hear the results

hussain0216 is an Islamist extremist Pakistani in the UK.

There isn't a single British person that wants him in the country.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's part of a grooming gang.

What is a grooming gang?

Sorry , Palestinians would have my sympathies if dont indulge in these kind of degrading stuff. They simply lose their moral right if they indulge in tit for tat stuff using children. What sort of generation are palestinians looking forward to have if they teach kids such stuff ? ...
687474703a2f2f6d61706b69626572612e6f72672f696d672f706172746e6572732f756e696365662d6c6f676f2e706e67

Statement by UNICEF Executive Director Anthony Lake

NEW YORK, 10 October 2015
– "Everyone who has the best interests of the Palestinian and Israeli peoples at heart must be increasingly alarmed at the escalating violence in the area.

"Alarmed first at the lives destroyed or shattered. The current violence has left at least eight people dead and scores wounded, including a Palestinian schoolboy shot and killed, and an Israeli toddler stabbed and injured.

"And alarmed also that the escalating cycle of violence seems to be spinning out of control, threatening the lives or futures of many more innocent children and families.

"We have seen this happen before. The last Palestinian Intifada broke out in 2000 and persisted for years, resulting in thousands of deaths, injuries and young lives scarred by hatred and fear. That experience makes it all the more urgent for all sides to step back and exercise restraint, to prevent further attacks and counterattacks and to keep children from harm.

"If not, beyond the new individual tragedies at stake, we will see another generation growing up with the belief that such violence is somehow normal, that it represents a solution to their problems. They will thus be more likely to replicate such violence themselves. An intergenerational cycle of destruction that helps none and harms all.

"For the sake of the children whose lives and futures are at stake, the cycle must not be repeated. For the sake of all of us."

Incorrect use of word on my part a better word would be European looking. Of course there are pale Arabs, but that’s not how the average Arab looks and the ones that are pale still have Arab features.
Assad wife has Arab features? What that actually means? For 2000 years Jews in Europe were attacked for being dark with big noses and curly hair, now new racists attack Jews for being too white and small noses. :cheesy:

The people that created Israel on the grounds of racial connection to that land are European and aren’t the people that lived there 3000 years ago.
Jews are only people who had an independent state in this land.

192642683_915cc8eda3_o.jpg

tumblr_n4777vG0641s5ibd1o4_400.jpg

image.png

w-israeli-boy-gunjpg-1423596590.jpg

palestinian1.jpg

human%20shield%201.jpg

palestinian-suicide-bombing-israel-warcrimes-5.jpg

Cowards pointing guns at kids.
Wrong....

In the 5th pic the women is fleeing the scene probably rock pelting,you can clearly see that IDF guard is not pointing a gun towards them other pic is also fake the child is not tied to the vehicle and not a human shield.

Rest of the pics are weapons exhibition and army fairs which is common even in india and pakistan

03.jpg

ARMY-WEB1.jpg

P.S IMO there are several sunni muslims in IDF

Sure we do, the muslim world was a powerful place and the potential is enormous. The land mass the resources the massive population

But power comes and goes, weak societies and cultures can collapse under pressure incans, mayans etc but strong cultures endure & go on under any duress or calamity emerging to become powerful again

Europe itself went through 1000 years of a period referred to the dark ages

Muslims have hugh and growing numbers, lots if resources and kand and potential

Are we happy about our current weakness,,the answer is no but we will have to endure it BUT that dosent mean we go silently into the night and not protest or fight back against injustice, colonialism or war forced upon us

The muslim world will be strong again its a matter of time, a matter of when not if & we will then look to **** up the people's who thought they could screw us when we were down

In the mean time we have to endure, resist the best we can, keep increasing our population and do our best to slowly improve

Bla bla bla...the Islamic world got stuck in a morass of its own making. And it refuses to budge. And it gets angrier by the day as the rest of the world moves forward.

Assad wife has Arab features? What that actually means? For 2000 years Jews in Europe were attacked for being dark with big noses and curly hair, now new racists attack Jews for being too white and small noses. :cheesy:

Jews are only people who had an independent state in this land.
Her look is uncommon in the Arab world and I’m not racist I’m just against colonialism. I can’t believe there’s European colonialism in the 21st century. Every decent person should be against it.

What is a grooming gang?
A gang of people that come up to an unsuspecting person and groom them e.g giving them a haircut, trimming their beard etc. Why don't you just google it?

It's good to spread such videos since it will remove any justification of hatred that the leftists have on Israel and it will also strengthen Israel's position. Let them shoot their own foot.

A gang of people that come up to an unsuspecting person and groom them e.g giving them a haircut, trimming their beard etc. Why don't you just google it?

Are you suggesting Hussain has poor personal hygiene?

Some women like unkempt beards. Though yes, fauna free would be a prerequisite.

Her look is uncommon in the Arab world and I’m not racist I’m just against colonialism. I can’t believe there’s European colonialism in the 21st century. Every decent person should be against it.
If u are against colonialism then get ur *** out of Brazil. Dont forget to pay compensations for all years u lived on stolen lands.

Dont forget I live on legally bought lands. You and ur Palestinian buddies live on stolen lands.

Israelis posing as palestinians stabbing themselves, america needs to bring democracy to the terrorist state of israel immediately.

OP,I said it before and I say it again! The Ashkenazi are actually from the Russian Caucusus area,the Ukraine and Gerogia. These are the TRUE INHABITANTS OF ANCIENT JUDEA:

A Ga Adangbe priest with unleavened flour

GAS.jpg

Here are some Ga-Dangmes names and their Hebrew equivalents
Ga-Dangmes Names Hebrew Names

1. Aryeh Aryeh
2 Afra Ofra
3. Otto Yishai
4. Aryelle Aryelle
5. Ofei Ofer
6 Ada Ada
7 Tema Tema
8 Nunu Nun
9 Dodoo Dodo
10 Ashi Ashi
11 Dangme Dan
12. Anan Anan
13. Ga Gad
14. Abe Avraham (Abraham)
15 Sachar (Saka) Sachar
16. Dode (Dodi) Dodi
17. Kadi Kadi
18. Nerle Nerli
19 Ayah Ayah (female)
20 Ayaa Aya (male)
21. Adama Adam
22. Nete Natanel

Karanja'z Place: ZIOILLUMINATI NOT YET OUT 2: FENCERS AND FULLBACKS DANCE OVER SYRIA

There are over 40 shared first names between the Ghanaian Ga Adangbe people and Ashkenazis! Why is that? Frankly you people have stolen the histories of others for faaarrrr too long. The sun has risen.

Back
Top Bottom