What's new

Palestinian propaganda goes wrong. Kid high five the Israeli soldier instead of throwing stones

Palestinian dad sends his son to throw stones at Israeli soldiers, instead he high five the soldier and starts playing

Poor kid. His dad should be prisoned for this dangerous act.
People are forgetting that Israeli soldiers are normal people who are bankers, teachers, managers and so on.

So what? we have a bitch called Hanin that calls our soldiers that went to search weapons on the Marmara ship "murderers", she also said that she asked from a soldier to go ahead and help out an injured guy on the ship, but in reality, she was proven wrong by a video when the soldier tells that he must take him to the hospital while she says "He wants to stay"

Don't see what's such a big deal out of this, the Dad didn't say anything about throwing pebbles, the kid just smacked a hand, big deal. These group of people are demonstrating against the array of walls in the West Bank which segregate communities and hinder freedom of movement, unless you have permission of Israeli forces.

It's weird that people find this deplorable, but don't find it deplorable that these Israeli's have been occupying an territory for decades now, and recently approved more illegal settlements which even US condemned:

State Department criticizes Israeli settlements, demolitions

http://www.heraldnet.com/news/state-department-criticizes-israeli-settlements-demolitions/
New Info:

Secret 1970 document shows first Israeli settlements in West Bank were built under false pretences

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ere-built-under-false-pretences-a7164111.html

What a funny world we live in, it's outrageous to demonstrate against an occupation, but not outrageous to support with arms and funds, child-beheading terrorists in Syria against the legitimate government. OP is a well known terrorist supporter who tried making every excuse for beheading a child 'captive'. And other terrorist supporters thank his post and glorify a thread that isn't important.

Wow, he is a small child, why send him to do that. It's so wrong, on so many levels....I'm glad it all turned out ok.

It's normal, there are daily demonstrations occurring here, no danger in them. The people are demonstrating against the barrier walls being built across the West Bank, which along with settlements, are going to make sure the West Bank becomes disputed territory and not Palestinian territory(which it is).

He didn't tell the child to do anything, and the demonstrations are peaceful. This OP is a terrorist supporter, who routinely supports terrorist entities that are committing terrorist attacks on routine basis, beheading Syrian army soldiers, and summarily executing random civilians based upon religious pretenses. Yet nobody cares about that.

This terrorist defending supporter is the last one to talk about 'propaganda'. I would give OP a little bit of respect if he wasn't a terrorist supporting piece of shit, that supports insurgencies conducted by non-state actors against a state. If I see another terrorist supporting hypocrite express fake outrage, he's gonna eat my nuts.

Wow, he is a small child, why send him to do that. It's so wrong, on so many levels....I'm glad it all turned out ok.
Fact is, it happens every day, many times.
Pallywood is creating false images everytime.
This one killed me, they're telling the woman to cry so they'll film it, while her daugher in the side is laughing.

Back
Top Bottom