What's new

Palestinian journalist, Yasir Murtaja, shot dead by Israeli sniper

Not directly.
Did you know Hamas was created by Israel to fight PLO. Look it up.
Indirectly I hope so.
Israel is providing arms to India directly.
Is there any Pakistani contribution in Palestine.
If Pakistan or any other Muslim country is supporting Hamas or PLO, "Indirectly" then you must accept, they are cowered and they fear Israel.

In conflict with the PLO. They are not Israel's people now.
May be not directly but what they are doing is in favor of israel. Hamas attack Israel with rockets that cannot cause any damage to Israel, but in response Israel destroys Palestinians.
Although these rockets may be their maximum capacity, Muslim nation with balls must arm them with man portable SAM and ATGM.

If Pakistan or any other Muslim country is supporting Hamas or PLO, "Indirectly" then you must accept, they are cowered and they fear Israel.

May be not directly but what they are doing is in favor of israel. Hamas attack Israel with rockets that cannot cause any damage to Israel, but in response Israel destroys Palestinians.
Although these rockets may be their maximum capacity, Muslim nation with balls must arm them with man portable SAM and ATGM.

I think international politics isn't about that.....look at usa always cries about terrorism but supports terrorists globally indirectly.....are you declaring them cowards too

I think international politics isn't about that.....look at usa always cries about terrorism but supports terrorists globally indirectly.....are you declaring them cowards too
HAHAHA, Where are they supporting terrorists indirectly, (as for as I am concerned, I consider USA a terror group/country) They attacked Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria Indirectly? They carried out surgical strike against a nuclear armed country (actually without fear of any retaliation because they know how cowered are we) . this is what you call indirectly?

@Solomon2 i am your hypocrite rabbis shed tears and publicly condemned this barbaric act of coward bastards!

muslim nations with balls hahaha good joke!! slave of america slave of jewish pigs! Muslims are full of resources and yet we fear few million pigs! we dont need muslim nation with balls we need muslim nation with emaan!

HAHAHA, Where are they supporting terrorists indirectly, (as for as I am concerned, I consider USA a terror group/country) They attacked Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria Indirectly? They carried out surgical strike against a nuclear armed country (actually without fear of any retaliation because they know how cowered are we) . this is what you call indirectly?

Speak for yourself and the cowards elected. People of Pakistan are not cowards for if they were we wouldn't be around.

Regarding America and what you have written I totally agree but they support all kind of terror organisations secretly example northern alliance or pkk

Speak for yourself and the cowards elected. People of Pakistan are not cowards for if they were we wouldn't be around.

Regarding America and what you have written I totally agree but they support all kind of terror organisations secretly example northern alliance or pkk
If I am not wrong, it is a Hadith, that rulers reflects the type nation. If you ask Noora, he will say, "Khoon hazir hai mera muslamano k liye" but will never perspire for Muslims.
Every Muslim wants a free Palestine, but either it is confined to his/her wish or if he/she do some action they usually does it wrong.
northern alliance???
pkk.... American troops are on ground, training PKK fighters, how is this secret.
Yes they may do it secretly sometimes if only it fully servers their purpose.

muslim nations with balls hahaha good joke!! slave of america slave of jewish pigs! Muslims are full of resources and yet we fear few million pigs! we dont need muslim nation with balls we need muslim nation with emaan!
There are a lot of Muslims with Emaan, but when they fight for Islam, they just blew themselves, we don't need to die for Islam, we need to live for Islam.

If I am not wrong, it is a Hadith, that rulers reflects the type nation. If you ask Noora, he will say, "Khoon hazir hai mera muslamano k liye" but will never perspire for Muslims.
Every Muslim wants a free Palestine, but either it is confined to his/her wish or if he/she do some action they usually does it wrong.
northern alliance???
pkk.... American troops are on ground, training PKK fighters, how is this secret.
Yes they may do it secretly sometimes if only it fully servers their purpose.

There are a lot of Muslims with Emaan, but when they fight for Islam, they just blew themselves, we don't need to die for Islam, we need to live for Islam.
Harris.. .you have some valid point and I agree with them....now what are you doing to change the situation. You are also upset at the plight of Muslims. Be it Palestinians or Pakistani. If you are not upset you simply wouldn't care.

Come to Gaza, approach the fense, and you'll be shot dead, too.

The same people who are condeming you for what you just said, is what they want from their government to do in the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom