What's new

Palestinian girl stabs an Israeli guard

I know I shouldn't, but I actually found that kind of funny.

Did you watch the video? It was not funny, it sure would not be funny if you were stabbed in the abdomen, sure as hell would not be funny if, for instance, your father or brother was stabbed.

brave freedom fighter.

Yea stabbing a civilian security guard that is trying to make a living is really 'brave'.

well I think that girl had done mistake in this part but it doesnt mean that israeli is iinnocent in this war

What war? This is a simple security check. I for one have been through security checkpoints, metal detectors and the likes and each time I comply, it matters little if security makes me take off my shoes or belt I comply and go on my way, stabbing or resisting security was never an option, in fact it never crossed my mind.

Did you watch the video? It was not funny, it sure would not be funny if you were stabbed in the abdomen, sure as hell would not be funny if, for instance, your father or brother was stabbed.
But the thing is, it wasn't anybody I know so I can easily find it funny. Yeah, I know I'm kind of messed up.

I don't get how anyone here can claim who was right or wrong. We have no context in which we can judge this action. Yes, from the surface it appears wrong. But with no context, it's not even debatable.

Seriously, I hope the mods close this thread which is nothing more then a flame thread right now.

Yea stabbing a civilian security guard that is trying to make a living is really 'brave'.

What war? This is a simple security check. I for one have been through security checkpoints, metal detectors and the likes and each time I comply, it matters little if security makes me take off my shoes or belt I comply and go on my way, stabbing or resisting security was never an option, in fact it never crossed my mind.

Why do you even try, bro ? There is nothing you can say or do that will help them think straight, they will only hate you more for it and then call you an evil Zionist.

Jewish men dying is always funny to watch because Jews are subhuman rats who shouldn't be alive, doesn't matter if they are barely 5 million and have accomplished greater things than any of them can dream of, and been through much worse than anyone today can put them through.

u need to go get ur brains disinfected ... :disagree:

i an not the one with green bandana and bomb belt on my waist , rididng fast on my bicycle trying to hit Israeli post.

she is a criminal with violence infected head. she should be punished, before she loose and end up killing someone. :sniper:

i an not the one with green bandana and bomb belt on my waist , rididng fast on my bicycle trying to hit Israeli post.

she is a criminal with violence infected head. she should be punished, before she loose and end up killing someone. :sniper:

and what about the blood of innocent Palestinians killed daily by the infected heads in israeli army whom ur aggressively supporting,
is the blood of Palestinians so cheap that ur advocating that they should be killed like cockroaches?

Very encouraging act.. Kill those infected vampire breeds that are always thirsty for palestinian blood...where ever you can :sick:

The girl just destroyed her life...she aint getting out of prison anytime soon.

brave freedom fighter.

Yes, stabbing a person who tries to help you is the epitome of bravery.

Seriously, had that guard not tried to help, would he have been stabbed?

@ kashith, its not like if your country gets benefit from israelis, weapons, planes, defence technology, then u must never criticize its evilness, it just a good business, morally degrading yourself by defending israel crimes, while coming and yelling, in videos like these, doesnt make a bit of sense.., palestinians are homeless, jobless, with no provisions, medicines, are occupied by israelis..

And just because you share the same faith doesn't mean u can't criticise a person who stabbed a man trying to help. Don't even bother arguing back. Anyone here who knows me will know that I have been critical of the Gaza blockade and always supported the Palestinian cause. So dont paint me with the "always support Israel" brush. But in this case, I am absolutely disgusted with this woman.

Now stop looking at this as an Israeli-Palestine issue and look at it as a humanitarian issue. A woman just asked for help, and tried to kill the man who helped her. Is that how a real resistance works? By killing those who try to help? And if that man was "evil" and a "tyrant", why would he have tried to help? Its evident that he is an innocent person trying to help another human being, and his reward for his kindness was to be stabbed.

I can't believe there are actually people on this earth who can applaud this kind of act, and their who thank their posts. Honestly, f***ing open your eyes. For a second, look at it in a human perspective. A man trying to help was stabbed. And you are applauding it. Do you know how bloody inhuman you seem? Would you say the same if a Pakistani guard in the tribal areas was stabbed? Or if a Chinese guard in Tibet was stabbed?

This incident will just alienate those who were genuinely trying to help Palestine. Because now they will also see the "reward" of helping.

It's simple.
If a Palestinian girl stabs an Israeli for no reason, she becomes a brave freedom fighter. If an Israeli driver hits masked people throwing stones at him in self defence, it makes him a terrorist lol. Why do we even care to argue ?
Maybe that girl lost her whole family by israeli bombings...or she might have seen her house bulldozed by Israelis illegally....Yes that doesn't make them terrorist...

The most funniest part in the thread is that more than 4 or 5 people thanking to the first post after they discovered an Israeli was stabbed,so much funny,is not it

The girl just destroyed her life...she aint getting out of prison anytime soon.

What are the odds eh! She literally went from an open air prison to a closed one, nothing changes.

Back
Top Bottom