What's new

Palestinian executed at point blank range

I posted photos of IDF women...the reaction from many members was: "baby killers". I mean wtf. Have they actually seen Israeli women in the IDF killing babies? It's ridiculous. The men do most of the fighting. I remember back in the late '90s and early 2000s,Palestinian women would blow themselves up in places and kill other girls and people. These guys won't admit this as a crime. It's a reaction to a decades of war and oppression,yes. But it doesn't mean it's justified or good. It's a criminal act. They can't have an objective opinion,it's always "evil white man,evil Christians,evil Jews,evil Europeans,evil Russians,evil West,evil Far East..."

At the same time more than half of them live in Europe,USA,Canada or Australia.
The decades of war are a result of a war they started🤷

I posted photos of IDF women...the reaction from many members was: "baby killers". I mean wtf. Have they actually seen Israeli women in the IDF killing babies? It's ridiculous. The men do most of the fighting. I remember back in the late '90s and early 2000s,Palestinian women would blow themselves up in places and kill other girls and people. These guys won't admit this as a crime. It's a reaction to a decades of war and oppression,yes. But it doesn't mean it's justified or good. It's a criminal act. They can't have an objective opinion,it's always "evil white man,evil Christians,evil Jews,evil Europeans,evil Russians,evil West,evil Far East..."

At the same time more than half of them live in Europe,USA,Canada or Australia.
But other than that, yeah, they're never to blame.

Meanwhile,if nobody told them this was in Israel,they'd cheer for the cop. The dumb comments I read on this thread are so many. They can't see some things objectively. Everything happening in Israel/Palestine,must always be the Israelis' fault. I mean,I'm not saying it often seeing,on the contrary,but it's ridiculous when I see them blame Israelis all the time,while always portraying Palestinians as heroes. Palestinians have often acted irrational and aggressive too. But no,some people can't see that. There can't be peace like that.
Arabs have brainwashed the Islamic world and utilise them like slaves for their own agendas for mass support, they see it as the "Islamic" thing to do. I value my religion but the connection to the Arabs and the advantage/hegemony it gives them is a curse...

Israel is a terrorist state sponsored by USA and his puppets

For the sake of argument, he was resisting the arrest and got violent but what about the thousand of other Palestinians that are cold-murdered in broad daylight and if you are arguing that Palestinians are provoking violence then stop occupying their lands

Yeah exactly it's always somehow Israel's fault. Like you could see a Palestinian man ripping apart a Jewish baby and they would say "oh it's because Israel is a terrorist state and he is defending his country and that baby is a settler"
"a Palestinian man ripping apart a Jewish baby"

My dream snuff film genre.

Back
Top Bottom