What's new

Palestinian executed at point blank range

Israeli military scums …. Just look at their faces . God has cursed them with devil’s looks …
Cope hard , with the new government, such incidents in which they die would be 10,000 times more common.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you know?
Look at the length of the cut vs the width..apply common sense.
Then look at the man at the scene..he is injured on his left side and is bold. Look at the twitter picture with the big gash it's on the man's right side.

Lying machine in overdrive.

@Beny Karachun you must be proud of your facist lying army.

Jews are 100% murdering liars. Hitler was 100% correct

Look at the length of the cut vs the width..apply common sense.
Then look at the man at the scene..he is injured on his left side and is bold. Look at the twitter picture with the big gash it's on the man's right side.

Lying machine in overdrive.

@Beny Karachun you must be proud of your facist lying army.

Jews are 100% murdering liars. Hitler was 100% correct
Dude is calling us Nazis and then say Hitler was correct lol, do you not see the irony?

The man stabbed is not the guy from the video, it's another officer stabbed by that guy. That's the reason he was arrested.

Anyways, it's 100 percent legitimate, man attacked an officer and tried to grab his rifle.

How do you know?
The person with a cut cheek is another officer he stabbed, which is why he was being arrested in the first place.

dunno about the norm in other countries but we do know the norms of illegal occupiers especially Indians in Occupied Kashmir:

View attachment 902421View attachment 902422
Saving innocents by creating an example out of terrorists is a norm here in India.

Anupam Kher should make a statement about unwarranted brutality of the Israeli state.

I can see such a sound bite coming a mile away.

Last edited:
Dude is calling us Nazis and then say Hitler was correct lol, do you not see the irony?

The man stabbed is not the guy from the video, it's another officer stabbed by that guy. That's the reason he was arrested.

Anyways, it's 100 percent legitimate, man attacked an officer and tried to grab his rifle.

The person with a cut cheek is another officer he stabbed, which is why he was being arrested in the first place.
Meanwhile,if nobody told them this was in Israel,they'd cheer for the cop. The dumb comments I read on this thread are so many. They can't see some things objectively. Everything happening in Israel/Palestine,must always be the Israelis' fault. I mean,I'm not saying it often seeing,on the contrary,but it's ridiculous when I see them blame Israelis all the time,while always portraying Palestinians as heroes. Palestinians have often acted irrational and aggressive too. But no,some people can't see that. There can't be peace like that.

Meanwhile,if nobody told them this was in Israel,they'd cheer for the cop. The dumb comments I read on this thread are so many. They can't see some things objectively. Everything happening in Israel/Palestine,must always be the Israelis' fault. I mean,I'm not saying it often seeing,on the contrary,but it's ridiculous when I see them blame Israelis all the time,while always portraying Palestinians as heroes. Palestinians have often acted irrational and aggressive too. But no,some people can't see that. There can't be peace like that.
Yeah exactly it's always somehow Israel's fault. Like you could see a Palestinian man ripping apart a Jewish baby and they would say "oh it's because Israel is a terrorist state and he is defending his country and that baby is a settler"

Yeah exactly it's always somehow Israel's fault. Like you could see a Palestinian man ripping apart a Jewish baby and they would say "oh it's because Israel is a terrorist state and he is defending his country and that baby is a settler"
I posted photos of IDF women...the reaction from many members was: "baby killers". I mean wtf. Have they actually seen Israeli women in the IDF killing babies? It's ridiculous. The men do most of the fighting. I remember back in the late '90s and early 2000s,Palestinian women would blow themselves up in places and kill other girls and people. These guys won't admit this as a crime. It's a reaction to a decades of war and oppression,yes. But it doesn't mean it's justified or good. It's a criminal act. They can't have an objective opinion,it's always "evil white man,evil Christians,evil Jews,evil Europeans,evil Russians,evil West,evil Far East..."

At the same time more than half of them live in Europe,USA,Canada or Australia.

Quite normal in many countries, resisting arrest with intent to kill.

LOL, except they're under an occupation --- and any rule, no matter how draconian, is simply imposed onto them. But you wouldn't get it, as an occupying nation yourself.

LOLLLLLLLL

Epistemic corruption. Moral perversion.

The whole damn occupation is Israel's fault. It's illegal and immoral. But even that's not enough for psychopathic Zionists. Settlers keep encroaching.

This is the reality Israelis want the world to pretend doesn't exist. As if Palestine is a free, independent nation sending terrorists into nice, innocent Israel.

Israeli logic:
-We put you in an open air prison and impose a draconian occupation
-We take your homes as we please
-If you dare resist, you're a terrorist who deserves no mercy

Regular logic:
-In the face of oppression, e.g., what the Jews faced under the Nazis in Europe, resistance is both moral and necessary
-If somebody takes over my house, it's my right to hit them where it hurts
-If Canada went crazy and started asking its citizens to occupy American towns and kick the residents out of their homes violently (often, homes for generations), WTF would the dispossessed people do? Fight, obviously!

Ukrainian resistance (including bombings) against Russian aggression/occupation = worth celebrating.
Palestinians do the same (or Kashmiris, if you're Indian) = oh no, terrorism!

Cope hard inferior trash, with the new government, such incidents in which a Palestinian terrorist would die would be 10,000 times more common.

Keep crying

After 75 years of occupation Israeli still can’t walk down the streets in Jerusalem without looking over their shoulder

Resistance until occupation ends even if it takes 500 years

Keep crying

After 75 years of occupation Israeli still can’t walk down the streets in Jerusalem without looking over their shoulder

Resistance until occupation ends even if it takes 500 years
But Israel is the master of ur master, which makes them ur master.

Cope hard inferior trash, with the new government, such incidents in which a Palestinian terrorist would die would be 10,000 times more common.

Reported you for personal/racist insult.
@waz should such language be tolerated here?

Back
Top Bottom