What's new

Palestinian Cadet's messege to Bangladesh !!

thanks to Palestine Cadet we should train and equip and sure they attack the invaders :)
and stop changing the subject
and BD was suppose to made diplomatic relation at 1990s late early 2000s but back then the arab said we cannot do it meaning to say soft relation not in the whole level like the GCC and Saudi is doing
i want the Passport toe be written not valid in israel until Palestine get there full rights

thanks to Palestine Cadet we should train and equip and sure they attack the invaders :)
and stop changing the subject
and BD was suppose to made diplomatic relation at 1990s late early 2000s but back then the arab said we cannot do it meaning to say soft relation not in the whole level like the GCC and Saudi is doing
i want the Passport toe be written not valid in israel until Palestine get there full rights
Source ??

Lol.Rohinga people didn't even declared independence.We are lobbying for this issue in diplomatic way.What is Pakistan doing ?? Selling Jf-17 to Burma,Shame.!
And hosting 6 million rohingya.

And condemning Burmese govt.

That much more than you are doing for your own people.. shame.

Pak also does more for Kashmir,Palestine,Kosovo and other muslim states than bangladeshi posters of PDF... devoid of reality.

Hence that would be the reason you guys lost East Pak
Good riddance... enjoy being indias lackeys.

Last time I heard that IDF particularly targeted people who graduated from BMA and most are dead.

OH THE MIGHTYYYYYYY BANGLADESHI ARMY but can do jack to get out of indian influence.

Lol.Rohinga people didn't even declared independence.We are lobbying for this issue in diplomatic way.What is Pakistan doing ?? Selling Jf-17 to Burma,Shame.!
The guy you quoted is bengladeshi so whydrag in Pakistan. As of rohingyas how many rohingyas have been given shelter by bangla tangla desh thus far?

These bengali posters iq is even worst than that of the brain dead indian troll who comes here everyday with new id and gets banned.

Last edited:
and i can't even find bangla on the map. always mistake this part of india for bangla. :alcoholic:

View attachment 411381
And Pakistan is the center of universe.It certainly count what you find in a map.
OH THE MIGHTYYYYYYY BANGLADESHI ARMY but can do jack to get out of indian influence.
We are happy with being under Indian influence.Why you Pakistanis are bitch!ng about this here day and night?

Last edited:
That's the best thing happened to Pakistan.
And please don't call that place "east Pakistan", it was always bangla. Eww!!!

No Pak isn't it's bangla that is. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

But they do have a point. Its no use being proud of one's ignorance the way you are. That you cannot locate Bangladesh on the map reflects on your education and not on their significance.

But they do have a point. Its no use being proud of one's ignorance the way you are. That you cannot locate Bangladesh on the map reflects on your education and not on their significance.
Why are you concerned about my education and not about the "significance" of the world's largest population of illiterates at home? :rofl:
I don't even want to be able to find your bharat mata on the map but man she's toooo wide so yeah.:bad:

We are happy with being under Indian influence.Why you Pakistanis are bitch!ng about this here day and night?
who is beetching about you being indias slave? Noone. We love putting mirror before you on a pakistani forum thats it. Its basically your sad existence who keeps coming back to pakistani forum to get pakistanis attention as deep down you can not overcome the yearning to still be called east pakistan as the title EAST PAKISTAN was bangladeshs SOLE CLAIM TO FAME. If pakistan had not accepted Bangladesh in 47 .no one on planet would have known about a tiny room size country sitting somewhere at the indias lowest part -ofcourse on the map .
Do you see any Pakistanis visiting any bangla tangla desh forum? ROFL NO! haha. Then you are here at our mercy be respectful or get lost

Why are you concerned about my education and not about the "significance" of the world's largest population of illiterates at home? :rofl:
I don't even want to be able to find your bharat mata on the map but man she's toooo wide so yeah.:bad:

I know that you claim to be a troll and so you think it is disarming at inception. Here's how it works. In order to get under the other person's skin as a troll, you have to show at least some comprehension, so that the other person feels they are being insulted by a sentient creature.

However, if you troll by saying "I cannot even find X on the map", or "I don't even know Y", then all that happens is that you are the laughing stock. Your ignorance becomes the subject. How does it matter what a self-professed ignoramus thinks?

I know that you claim to be a troll and so you think it is disarming at inception. Here's how it works. In order to get under the other person's skin as a troll, you have to show at least some comprehension, so that the other person feels they are being insulted by a sentient creature.

However, if you troll by saying "I cannot even find X on the map", or "I don't even know Y", then all that happens is that you are the laughing stock. Your ignorance becomes the subject. How does it matter what a self-professed ignoramus thinks?
:blah::blah::blah:

I know that you claim to be a troll
I'm not a troll I'm a friendly troll. :cool:
How does it matter what a self-professed ignoramus thinks?
Ask your mommy. o_O

Back
Top Bottom