What's new

Palestinian Arabs went on a murderous rampage within hours of the Partition vote

Brother this is not happening because till to date israel is not capable itself from all of the muslim countries ... previous war were with arabs only ... but in case of anything happen to al.aqsa other countries like pakistan turkey malaysia and iran will also retaliate ... the moment israel get that capability al.aqsa is as good as demolished ...

Brother if i think from secular point of view there is no reason to fight between muslims and jews .. specially Pakistan has no reason to fight with israel but we need to see theough the lens of reality ... in reality creation of israel is based on religious motives and there is no other motive ...

We muslims were foretold about creation of state of israel 1400 years ago ... we were told that it will eventually become rulling state of the world ... we were foretold that before israel becoming world power there will be massive wars in which 99 out of 100 will die ... (no one could imagine even 100 years earlier that there could be a war n which 99% will die but after invention of nuclear bomb it is possible and we knew were told about it 1400 years earlier)

Ao brother with all those above true predictions we were also foretold that those people which will be behind state of israel will not be following real teachings of prophet moses ... we were also instructed not to take part in thise war ... and we were told at that that time prophet jesus will reappear and we will have to follow his lead along with the promissed leader to fight against opressive army of israel ...

I want to look from secular point of view ... but i know that creation of israel basis so i acnt ignore religious teachings of mine ...

If You believe in that, and nothing can stop it, just learn to live with it, LOL.

P
If You believe in that, and nothing can stop it, just learn to live with it, LOL.

I have learned to live it with bro ... Am i foghting with Israel ?

But how can i live with brutal treatment of Israel's law enforcement agencies on palestinians ...

And the chosen ones have been doing the same since 1948 to the Palestinians while the world sleeps.

World doesn't shit about the blood of Muslims , cause Muslims themselves does not give Shit for Muslim blood ..

P

I have learned to live it with bro ... Am i foghting with Israel ?

But how can i live with brutal treatment of Israel's law enforcement agencies on palestinians ...

There are plenty of violence all over the world, and the situation in Iraq and Syria is much worse.
It is estimated that 7-25,000 were killed by Assads forces in Hama 1982.
Saddam gassed 4-5000 Kurds in Halabja.
In Srebrenica, 7,000 civilians were killed by Serbs in one go.
In Rwanda 700,000 civilians were killed.
All this dwarves Palestinian casualties.
You have to ask Yourself if You feel extra obligation for Palestinians?
If so, why?
Is it rational?
Is it simply a way to get affirment from your social group?

Many Israelis would like to finish occupation of the West Bank, but
do not see that this would really improve their life.
On the contrary, they expect life to be worse, since more of Israel would be hit by missiles.

The key to ending occupation is to make the average Israeli feel that ending occupation is in their interest.
Then the current government will be voted out faster than boiled aspargus.

There are plenty of violence all over the world, and the situation in Iraq and Syria is much worse.
It is estimated that 7-25,000 were killed by Assads forces in Hama 1982.
Saddam gassed 4-5000 Kurds in Halabja.
In Srebrenica, 7,000 civilians were killed by Serbs in one go.
In Rwanda 700,000 civilians were killed.
All this dwarves Palestinian casualties.
You have to ask Yourself if You feel extra obligation for Palestinians?
If so, why?
Is it rational?
Is it simply a way to get affirment from your social group?

Many Israelis would like to finish occupation of the West Bank, but
do not see that this would really improve their life.
On the contrary, they expect life to be worse, since more of Israel would be hit by missiles.

The key to ending occupation is to make the average Israeli feel that ending occupation is in their interest.

Bro if you check my previous post you will find straight forward critics on government of saudia and iran ... both of them in order to increase there influence has used sectorial differences within muslims ... violence in any firm needs not only condemnation but also to be stopped by force

I agree 100% wirh you that as human being we should avcept the reality of israel ... but you israelies need to understand that a true muslim has no issue with jew even the practicing one ...

If somehow we could implement the proposal suggested by you i.e. peaceful co.existence of all three religions in jerusalem ... but my brother i cant ignore righting on the wall ... people in power do not think like you do ... equally on both sides ...

Let me be very straight forward that i 100% agree with the solution post by you ... but my brother i am also 100% sure thag rulling elite .. establishment and people in power dont agree with you ...

Regarding mess in middle east ... sadly it is due to stubborn criminal attitude of govt of saudia and iran ... unfortunately leaders of muslim countries are selfish stupid arrogant and have lust for power and thanks to our western nations they have utilized these stupid leaders in best kf thier interest ...

Initially they armed iraq and iraq was us best friend and when iraq tried to sale its oil other than usd ... us destroyed iraq ...

Us is fighting with al.qaida in afghanistan and runied a whole country just to catch few al.qaida operatives and now supplying weapons to same al.qaida in syria ...

Why daesh operatives are given treatment in israel ???

All these questions needs answere ... where we muslims done alot to destroyed ouself but the real brain and planning behind all these fights are done by west ...

Bottomline ... we feel that west has created all this mess in middle east using their pawn muslim rulers just to fulfill dream of greater israel ...

Hahaha a plane lie ... well documented history shows that jerusalem was caotured by muslim as result of sige and then agreement between christians and muslims ... one of the condition of that agreement was that muslim will now allow jews to settle in jerusalem ... so jews were not there and were not allowed to settle ...
Do you have memory problems? I spoke about Israel(the land of),here the quote:
"Jews have a continuous presence in the land of Israel for 3222 years at least"
plus you are also denying your own history of diaspora so its useless to debate with you ...
Again you have memory problems,as i said most of the jews were in exile,not all of them.
You should get a checkup at the doctor

There is no occupation

Bro if you check my previous post you will find straight forward critics on government of saudia and iran ... both of them in order to increase there influence has used sectorial differences within muslims ... violence in any firm needs not only condemnation but also to be stopped by force

I agree 100% wirh you that as human being we should avcept the reality of israel ... but you israelies need to understand that a true muslim has no issue with jew even the practicing one ...

If somehow we could implement the proposal suggested by you i.e. peaceful co.existence of all three religions in jerusalem ... but my brother i cant ignore righting on the wall ... people in power do not think like you do ... equally on both sides ...

Let me be very straight forward that i 100% agree with the solution post by you ... but my brother i am also 100% sure thag rulling elite .. establishment and people in power dont agree with you ...

Regarding mess in middle east ... sadly it is due to stubborn criminal attitude of govt of saudia and iran ... unfortunately leaders of muslim countries are selfish stupid arrogant and have lust for power and thanks to our western nations they have utilized these stupid leaders in best kf thier interest ...

Initially they armed iraq and iraq was us best friend and when iraq tried to sale its oil other than usd ... us destroyed iraq ...

Us is fighting with al.qaida in afghanistan and runied a whole country just to catch few al.qaida operatives and now supplying weapons to same al.qaida in syria ...

Why daesh operatives are given treatment in israel ???

All these questions needs answere ... where we muslims done alot to destroyed ouself but the real brain and planning behind all these fights are done by west ...

Bottomline ... we feel that west has created all this mess in middle east using their pawn muslim rulers just to fulfill dream of greater israel ...

First, I am not Israeli. Been to Israel once, for a week, but then I have been to Egypt for a week as well.

The main problem with the Middle East is the lack of willingness to compromise.
Give and Take.
You have to look for deals which makes everyone reasonably satisfied.
That is not happening.

An no, I doubt anyone contacts the US, tells them - we are Al Qaeda , please send us weapons - and gets it.
As was shown some here weeks ago, most of the equipment (Toyotas) were supplied by KSA and GCC.
The US has given half hearted support, to a few entities. i think a recruiting/training campaign
resulted in like a dozen trained soldiers.

Only reasonable result is arming kurds (not pleasing Erdogan) and support for the Iraqi Army.

Israel claims they treat basically anyone that enters Israel with wounds as a good will gesture.
Even if they wanted to, they would have problem figuring out which fraction the wounded belong to.

Noone in West believes there is a plan for "Greater Israel".
That is an Israel with territories east of Jordan River.
Israel for sure wants to keep the Golan Heights and many (not all) Israelis would not mind
having the whole West Bank (but without Palestinians) but thats about it.

Saddam messed with core US interests when Quwait was attacked, still Iraq was not invaded.
Killing 3-4000 Americans as Al-Qaeda did 9/11 was the reason for attacking Afghanistan,
not really related to Israel.
Iraq was attacked due to rising pressure from left wing politicians to abandon the Iraqi blockade
without any requirements from Saddam. Simply not acceptable.

The US certainly considers a Syria in civil war to be little treat to Israel,
but really does very little to influence the situation there, focus is on Iraq.
Israel certainly prefers a failed state in Syria, tying up Hezbollah over an aggressive strong Syria
with Hezbollah planning and executing mischief.

A two state solution living in peace with each other.
Jews and Arabs should be able to live in both states, but if settlers want to remain in areas which is part of the new Spalestinian state, they will have to assume Palestinian citizenship.
Jerusalem separated from both states and governed by UN,
guaranteeing religious freedom for all the three religions.
Both states can still have offices/parlament in Jerusalem, but not overruling authority.
What is going to happen with refugees is the critical point. Don't think it has a fair solution.
Stupid solution,and the only refugees are the jordanians in judea&samaria.

Do you have memory problems? I spoke about Israel(the land of),here the quote:
"Jews have a continuous presence in the land of Israel for 3222 years at least"

Again you have memory problems,as i said most of the jews were in exile,not all of them.
You should get a checkup at the doctor

There is no occupation

You are stupid and sense less ... Cant even understand what others are saying ... Get lost ... And dont quote me ...

Back
Top Bottom