What's new

Palestine | Road to Liberation - Updates and Discussion

Israel cannot do that, it would expose them to very serious problem. There are million that stands for Palestine. No even Turkiyeh must underrate this.

The only solution, the only one is Israel reacts for peace, ultra right parties must recognize this situation and must seek real peace.

Genocide is not the solution is the gates for hell.
There are a million chickens in coops! :disagree:

Hamas knows the jews will carpet bomb gaza. I know they have a plan to save gazans. At the same time they will liberate as many settelements as possible

Taliban must send help to gaza

No they can not. Allah swt will protect Gaza.
it doesnt work like this.

Hamas knows the jews will carpet bomb gaza. I know they have a plan to save gazans. At the same time they will liberate as many settelements as possible

Their hope is to take as many hostages as they can and with these hostages as leverage, negociate a truce with Israel.

Last edited:
It could be used by Bibi to stop internal protests ... but whatever happens it is indeed a huge blow to isreal intelligence service and IDF ...

Save gazans how?

Taliban help with what?

If this "Allah protects" strategy works we should stop making weapons and pray 7/24 instead.
It doesnt work like this.

Their hope is to take as many hostages as they can and with these hostages as leverage negociate a truce with Israel.
It's not how it works either. They are just gonna get leveled. RIP to those thousands of Palestinians who will be passing away in the next few days

Its time to conquer jerusalem. Israel is weak. The mujahedeen have done their part of the bargan now Allah swt is granting them victory as we speak.
Go hamas. The jews are retreating and The Aqsa is waiting.
Wow. What big words. What bravado. Wow! Hello Amir al Mumineen.

Who will conquer Jerusalem? You? From the Maghreb? Start walking.

Some people here are either trolls or have extremely low IQ.

The Jews are retreating? The Jews are preparing to launch the biggest and worst offensive on Gaza the last 20 years. This just gave them the excuse to unleash destruction upon the Palestinians. Hamas once again played into Israeli politics and served them as the scapegoat.

Lmao taliban . Maybe you shud ask azerbaijan the Israeli muppet to send his army too

A lot of trendy tik tokers and people of " reason " getting bummed. I wonder how Chai Latte with Oat milk is selling now in Tel Aviv Caffè? Abdul with a fake Real Madrid shirt using a croissant with the bowl of foul medames. Grease Balls Hindus squeaking like they are having a Ceasrian on Twitter. Nice few days truly , Armos getting bummed, pkk in Syria, Caffè Late and croissants getting cold and The Grease Balls starting to realise that their time is up.

Hamas does not intend to hurt captives. It's the most moral army in the world.
The most moral army in the world just went on a rampage like a Mexican cartel,going on Israeli streets early in the morning and shooting whoever they saw.

Not to mention that Hamas has a very bad record of human rights and being the "most moral army in the world".

Remember when they executed their fellow countrymen from Fatah in 2008? Or their suicide bombings against innocent civilians?

IQ number of 10?

Lmao taliban . Maybe you shud ask azerbaijan the Israeli muppet to send his army too
Yes Taliban, the guy who gave you a lesson in Mazhari Sherif then you run to Americans to help you. At the end of the day ,this much was admitted on Iranian TV by Hathemi. Oh , let's nit forget, those useful Israeli missiles which helped you bomb Baghdad.

Save gazans how?

Taliban help with what?

If this "Allah protects" strategy works we should stop making weapons and pray 7/24 instead.

It's not how it works either. They are just gonna get leveled. RIP to those thousands of Palestinians who will be passing away in the next few days
i agre which is why i said their hope .

Back
Top Bottom