What's new

Palau maritime police shoots and kills illegal Chinese fishing boat captain

Korean

BANNED
Reaction score
Chinese fisherman killed in ocean confrontation with Palau police, search on for 3 missing - The Washington Post

Chinese fisherman killed in ocean confrontation with Palau police, search on for 3 missing
By Associated Press, Updated: Tuesday, April 3, 7:06 PM

HAGATNA, Guam — A Chinese fisherman is dead after Republic of Palau police officers fired at his boat, believed to be fishing illegally off the Pacific island nation.

An American pilot and two Palau police officers in a Cessna tracking the fishing boat are missing after reporting they were running out of fuel. The Coast Guard is in its third day of searching.

The moral of the story is:

1 Chinese fisherman dead, and he takes 2 police and 1 pilot down with him.

The moral of the story is:

1 Chinese fisherman dead, and he takes 2 police and 1 pilot down with him.

You meant that fisherman dead still made a big giant profit due to 3 death bodies? I can't belive what you've been wrote down and what on Earth that make you think like that?

without america, we would have exterminated all enemies of china.
japan would be first on the list, then phillippines, vietnam. personally i would love for us to humiliate the british and french.
japan, britain and france are the ones that caused harm to our ancestors.
others are just mickey mouse countries and we beat them, they are no threat to us.

the only thing standing in the way is america.

we will deal with them over the next few decades.
hopefully the american empire goes the same way as the soviet empire so that it will make our goals a bit easier.

without america, we would have exterminated all enemies of china.
japan would be first on the list, then phillippines, vietnam. personally i would love for us to humiliate the british and french.
japan, britain and france are the ones that caused harm to our ancestors.
others are just mickey mouse countries and we beat them, they are no threat to us.

the only thing standing in the way is america.

we will deal with them over the next few decades.
hopefully the american empire goes the same way as the soviet empire so that it will make our goals a bit easier.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: I am great fan of your comedy sir you make my day:).
On a more saner note the leaders of China are more sane compared to Internet warior's like you.:P

Back
Top Bottom