What's new

Pak's Punjab govt allocates over Rs 61 mn for JuD

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can i.saw....please dont tell me you guys didnt see it coming.
On the side note may be we are looking at it from the wrong angle...what if the money is to used to run rehabilation center and the focus is on bring back the strayed ones.
A study was done as shared by @muse a while ago, if good economic conditions are given to these hate preachers and cleris may be they leave what they do and change their side.

Last edited by a moderator:
world should understand that punjab govt. needs to support a social phenomenon and charitable organization like jamat ud dawa/LET and great leaders like Hafis sayeed .these organisations put an example to the current and next generation of pakistan and the correct path to follow resulting a bright future.

Oh btw I forgot to troll......:yay: :yay:

world should understand that punjab govt. needs to support a social phenomenon and charitable organization like jamat ud dawa/LET and great leaders like Hafis sayeed .these organisations put an example to the current and next generation of pakistan and the correct path to follow resulting a bright future.

Are saying this out of sarcasim or you are just being serious'

Ganja brothers with their Saudi arse licking/funding

So what's the big deal? As long as the funds are put to good public use and development and not diverted for terrorist activities of the LeT. But of course, the moot point is whether there is going to be any oversight by the government on how the money is being spent.

Central Government budget allotting funds for private institutes - that to a dubious one like JUD which uses the cloak of social service for terrorist activities and which comes under banned terrorist organizations? don't you find that strange.

JuD is not banned organization

JUD is an internationally banned organization.

Hafiz Saeed Sahib with JuD are working tirelessly in charity work Pakistan and this is a good move as they will work more.

As for the BASELESS accusations against Saeed Sahib, not that has been rebuked by the GoI and the Pakistani courts as nothing more then information based on no evidence whatsoever. However this has been discussed to death here so not going to go through it again. Pakistani affair inside Pakistan.......

Pak punjab govt's sponcership of Lashkar-e-Toiba is a big big shame. :tdown:

It proves that they support and export terror (LeT is banned by UN too)

It's more of a reward for clean up his org doing in pak land thn nethng else i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom