What's new

Paks first award winning chopper UAV

Very very impressive demo. All flight segments executed very smoothly.
We need such universities to deliver. Congratulations to those who done R&D, funded and build this project.

sorry to say hamare koi achievement nahe hey yahan kuch nahe banta... even these NUST students bought stuff from Aliexpress like components circuit etc and built that thingy lol. My brother and his friends did the same made quad copter, bought elec components motors etc from Aliexpress lol even these asshole GPO charged extra for the weight of those items. WE DON'T MAKE EVEN FUCKING PIN.... except fibre, I must say its a UAV chopper developed with the help of Chinese kachra quite frankly (not undermining students but this is the FACT).

The goal is not to reinvent the wheel. It would be a nightmare to manufacture each and every part indigenously.
The art and science is in the integration, tuning and testing of all these parts which make up the complete system.
The guys on this team are all my friends and classmates and I can tell you that they worked very hard on the targeting, image recognition and fine-tuning part of this project. The image recognition model was trained using hand made symbols/characters which the chopper was supposed to recognize during the competition using a real-time image recognition system.
This entire image processing algorithm was running on an ASUS RockPro SBC. Your answer suggests that actually manufacturing this on-board computer would be an achievement while developing the application to run on it would not.
Not a very positive mindset.

Yayyyyyyy.... My juniors. :pakistan:
Are you a NUST student too?

The goal is not to reinvent the wheel. It would be a nightmare to manufacture each and every part indigenously.
The art and science is in the integration, tuning and testing of all these parts which make up the complete system.
The guys on this team are all my friends and classmates and I can tell you that they worked very hard on the targeting, image recognition and fine-tuning part of this project. The image recognition model was trained using hand made symbols/characters which the chopper was supposed to recognize during the competition using a real-time image recognition system.
This entire image processing algorithm was running on an ASUS RockPro SBC. Your answer suggests that actually manufacturing this on-board computer would be an achievement while developing the application to run on it would not.
Not a very positive mindset.
Are you a NUST student too?
Yes sir.

Back
Top Bottom