Pakistans Worst Enemy

Pakistans Worst Enemy

• Total voters

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Who do you guys think Pakistans worst enemy is?

I believe its corruption that is the main problem, our politicians can't leave a president without getting some power.

Once elections are done most likely the people who were also running in the elections will later become oppossition rather than they should work with the government towards the developments.

Just see the example of United States once the elections are done both parties Democrats and Republicans work towards the better of the country, they DONOT make strikes and turn our economy down....... :ranting:

its corruption ofcourse!
the corrupt beaurucrates r still eating our country! :ranting:

I think that worst enemy that pakistan has is the country that plays with the double policy like Isreal & US.

They are the enemy under tha mask of an allie, we cant truely depend on them. They can put sanction on us when ever they want ( remember tha past).

corruption is the enemy too, but atleast you can identify it and take proper steps to counter it.

But we must keep our eyes open for US and Isreal.
To counter their influence on Pakistan; we shuold increase trade with countrien like China, Iran and arab countries.
Invest some $$ in education, so we can research on high-tech planes, and make some advanced planes ( ofcourse this will take another decade).

and lastly we shld have a presz with ballz, someone like "Mahmoud Ahmadinejad" or "Chávez". Dont get me wrong here, I admire Mushy for what he is doing for Pakistan, but he should also speak out against US using Pakistan for its war on terrorism, of course unless he wants F-16's.

corruption is the real enemy. because if we make our system pure n clean out of corruption, there is no need to ask USA or IMF or Worldbank for help.

Originally posted by Best of the Best@Oct 28 2005, 06:37 PM
Majority of people are corrupt and are involved in corruption... :swear:
:ranting: :whip: :wtf1:
[post=1608]Quoted post[/post]​

Rightly said brother,

Even the police men are corrupts you can just give them a little bribe rather than paying double of that money to the government, and why the police does that is because simply they don't get enough money for their ownself to run their family, and educate their childrens, etc.

As long as the government and police who are suppose take out the corruption will not be dealth correctly corruption will stay.

The government needs to setup different organizations such as anti-corruption office, and many offices like this to handle the problems, and yes these kind offices will also be made for the bad times (earth quake) This way the government will not have to worry about these little things, the government will just have to fund these officies like the Americans do.

Eevn though every body here said corruption.You'll be supraised to hear that corruption in pakistan has reduced preety good.But still there is some corruption in pakistan and yes it is our main enemy.

USA- Na yaar, sure there will be a short term ally but them being our enemy is rare.

India- Duh! :bash:

Isreal- Meh, what can they do?Destory our nuke's location :laughing: .One ballistic missile fired at them and the whole state will be wiped off.

Ruissa- How could you. :ranting: They are consedring to make us one of it's allies. :bash:

Originally posted by Mohammed Yahya@Oct 29 2005, 01:03 PM
isrealis by far will be our worst enemys
[post=1641]Quoted post[/post]​

Again.Isreal is a one bomb country.Even if they attacked us, all we have to do is lauch 2-4 missiles up their ***.And the whole state will be wiped off.That's why isreal does'nt do anything without USA backinn isreal up. :bunny: The only thing pakistan should worry about from isrealis will mostly be their airforce.PAF does'nt has the latest stuff as the isrealis do.After the JF-17's come into service, isreali air force will be nothing.So isreal is no biggy. :PakistanFlag:

Originally posted by Awais@Oct 29 2005, 04:36 AM
Isreal- Meh, what can they do?Destory our nuke's location :laughing: .One ballistic missile fired at them and the whole state will be wiped off.

[post=1620]Quoted post[/post]​

and you really think that there will be no retaliation from any country in the world? :blink:

Miro

Originally posted by miroslav@Oct 30 2005, 04:26 PM
and you really think that there will be no retaliation from any country in the world?  :blink:

Miro
[post=1729]Quoted post[/post]​

So if they attack us, no one speaks.But if we attack them every body speaks. :blink:.Besides a war is a war.Be it india vs pakistan or pakistan vs what ever.

most indians look at us with brotherly eyes (due to similiarities in the culture and the race). its just some religous fanatics that endagour us.

where as MOST isrealites look at us with envius eyes! did you know the isrealites living in flats over palestinian markets through garbage, toilet water etc etc on the muslims below to try to stop them from doing business?? these people even tried to trick ALLAH on numerour occasions!

i mention isralites as jews of other races are somewhat sane. for example yemani jews. who actualy denounce isreal as they believe they do not deserve a nation!!

Originally posted by miroslav@Oct 30 2005, 04:26 PM
and you really think that there will be no retaliation from any country in the world? :blink:

Miro
[post=1729]Quoted post[/post]​
thats the whole safety concept of nukes :LOLANI:

forget the world the isrealis them selfes have a second strike capability!

Originally posted by Yahya@Oct 31 2005, 05:54 AM
thats the whole safety concept of nukes :LOLANI:

forget the world the isrealis them selfes have a second strike capability!
[post=1781]Quoted post[/post]​

I know.

I wanted to knew the thoughts of Mr.Awais.

Thanks,

Miro

Originally posted by Awais@Oct 31 2005, 12:04 AM
So if they attack us, no one speaks.But if we attack them every body speaks. :blink:.Besides a war is a war.Be it india vs pakistan or pakistan vs what ever.
[post=1748]Quoted post[/post]​

To be very honest that isn't an answer for my question.

Thanks,

Miro

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom