What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Simply because all the other Guns are far better from accuracy to less recoil and less jamming.
I keep repeating my self and now I am begging to think that the Mods have given you a open hand. Can you bring forth concrete evidence please!!

I keep repeating my self and now I am begging to think that the Mods have given you a open hand. Can you bring forth concrete evidence please!!
Sir MODS know I am right because the information they have is suggest same but entry of HK 417 is interesting and @balixd Sir you are needed here

@Zarvan be sure to get someone to record a reaction video of you when you have a chance to visit my website :)

I hope it come with the Items such rail, night Vision , Red Dot light, grenade launcher etc and not only the naked rifle !

by the way the same rifle is produced in India since years !

Last edited:
I hope it come with the Items such rail, night Vision , Red Dot light, grenade launcher etc and not only the naked rifle !

Bro that's the version that was presented .. That's the requirement .. Don't you see the amount of rifles with scopes and stuff PA is using these days.

by the way the same rifle is produced in India since years !

Nah Bro.. They copied the AK-47/AKM .. The Russians made a big problem and they had to stop the production.

Bro that's the version that was presented .. That's the requirement .. Don't you see the amount of rifles with scopes and stuff PA is using these days.

Nah Bro.. They copied the AK-47/AKM .. The Russians made a big problem and they had to stop the production.

Good to know that !

Yup Russia did make a noise, but we did not stop. We still produce a variant called Ghatak. Some pics.

HpM8qTo.jpg

From a Defexpo OFB Booth:
DfN3J5E.jpg

Back
Top Bottom